PDA

View Full Version : /team PvP suggestion

Shaocalur
02-06-2012, 07:14 PM
I was PvP a little while ago and a thought occured to me. Their should be an indicator for when someone is using the /team chat. For example: Ya know how when someone messages you, the message is in yellow? Yeah something like that but a different color so people on your team know that your using the /team chat. Also, I don't think there should be chat bubbles when you use that command. The chat should just pop up on the chat box. The reason I say this is because I feel a little uneasy when I'm using the /team command and the chat bubbles show up, it makes me think that the other team can see what I'm saying.

Sihlus
02-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Perhaps a /t "message" command just like for guild chat ( /g "message"), could be in orange perhaps red lettering :D

Shaocalur
02-06-2012, 07:29 PM
Perhaps a /t "message" command just like for guild chat ( /g "message"), could be in orange perhaps red lettering :D

I was thinking the same thing but I read in another forum post that /t is already in use. Example /t Sammy HIYA! /t is just shortened for /tell.

flashbackflip
02-08-2012, 03:59 AM
This was suggested more than once already..

The blue team chat goes in blue colors and the red team chat - in red

Thanx for bringing the topic again tho, as it would be really user-friendly))

Also i would like STS to re-reserve /t command for team chat as it's a really time-saving feature

I hope all (or some) of this will b implemented as soon as pvp is out of its beta state