PDA

View Full Version : A goodbye to my AL family ^.^

AREFTZ
06-03-2020, 01:07 AM
Hello
I am writin this to all my dear friends and mates and rest of my AL family, who may know me as Rosa or my prev ign Areftz.
Although i had a rough life, AL gifted me a whole new world in which i made friends, i found love and had moments of sadness and joy.
Friends are true gold and i wanna thank all my friends who supported me and accepted me with their kindness and love, specially my best friend and my true love Kaush.
Yes its only a game u may think but we are all human and no matter where, we always can share love with eachother.
There will be a time u reach the point and u will know all that matters is the smiles u bought and the hearts u made happy, and true pain is when u look back and u only see u left broken hearts behind and didnt share love with ppl.
No matter where we live or what religion we believe in, we all have hearts that must beat for our own kind.
So i wish u all peace in mind and love in heart , where ever u are and whatever u do.
Tysm AL , u gave me the family i never had myself.
Pray for me.
Rose.

dexish
06-03-2020, 01:29 AM
Ill pray for you every min
Love you lil sis

-ban

Prabsimar Chhabra
06-03-2020, 01:32 AM
[emoji173] We all will miss you!
-Prabsimar

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

Claybear
06-03-2020, 01:32 AM
Thank you Rosa. You are the best HUMAN BEING in this game! you've made me experience the game better :D dont change and seek your happiness! goodbye! <3

-Necrofilius

bladerunner
06-03-2020, 02:31 AM
Rosa/arefatz is my best friend And op war ingame , she is wonderful person with a beautiful heart, very friendly attitude and kind to everyone. This is not time to say good bye, take rest ,get well and back to game. We all waiting to see you back.

with tons and tons of love and prayers
bladerunner

ErzaSapphire
06-03-2020, 02:54 AM
Ive never met you in game but base on the comments ive read you seem like a wonderful person. Its saddening to hear that youre leaving but I will pray and wish for you a good future.

-Zociety

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Rabbitasleep
06-03-2020, 03:06 AM
Never give up ur life my friend:((( we all here praying for u n the happiness here we been through in the AL...don’t want to lose u for real cheers u up !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Susanne
06-03-2020, 03:33 AM
What is happening? I don't know you in-game but please reconsider.
I have been messaged many times by people who aren't coping very well, some are not well, some are depressed, anxious.
Spacetime are doing very well with regards to keeping us all like families, especially now.
I don't know your circumstances, so please forgive me for butting in if something is so serious that you cannot play or keep this game going..but if you can manage to take a break, please do.
Please take care and I hope and pray you find happiness.
Kind regards, Susie. ❤️

Bladelf
06-03-2020, 04:21 AM
Ah Rose it's just so hard to say goodbye, ur such a sweet person, I pray that u stay safe and I'll always keep u in heart.

From ur buddy ;)
- Flarelf

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Salb
06-03-2020, 04:49 AM
Wish your good days coming soon rose
We'll pray For you
Don't give up and loose your Hope in life sadnesses [emoji170][emoji173]

With respect

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]IGN:Salb[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Killyxan
06-03-2020, 05:17 AM
One of the sweetest and nicest person I've met in this game dont give up you got a lot of stuff ahead of you prayed for you yesterday and will pray for you everyday it's tough what you are going through but at the end of the day we are just a song and a story

Much love from me and Justy [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Syaxyy
06-03-2020, 05:47 AM
Why are you quitting the game?

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Spooked
06-03-2020, 05:59 AM
Cheers, cant say i knew you as a person but this stellar presentation of kind words show to me youre a pure hearted person.
Whatever it is youre going through, i hope everything works out for you.

julysch
06-03-2020, 07:11 AM
Rosa I wishing u only the best in ur life - u had a rough start but ur fighter girl - Ur deep in my heart - i love u dear

Shimada
06-03-2020, 07:28 AM
Bye Areftz, Wish you all the best in life.

Crocodile
06-03-2020, 08:46 AM
Goodluck in real life bro..will always remember you.
Samzung

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendis
06-03-2020, 09:25 AM
Rose, thank you so much for spending time with us and being one of the most active people in the clan.
I thank you for everything, thank you!
I'm praying for you.
P.S. Gucce

Kharjojo
06-03-2020, 01:38 PM
A wonderful soul, i rarely have met such sweetness and fairness.
Hope you'll be back on your feet stronger than ever..you're deep in my heart Rosa. Wish you all the best.

Chronox
06-03-2020, 02:17 PM
As someone with severe health problems as well i do understand you and would like to wish you the best. I dont think we've ever met though. I'm sure you'll be missed. Take a break and get your life together and maybe you can come back one day, i take occasional breaks from game too <3

~ Never

vfreakhun
06-03-2020, 02:20 PM
Dear-dear Rose,
I am very happy I met with you in game. A really lovely person you are.
I wish you get better.
I prayed and will pray for you.
You know patience is a key in many situation.

dad - Acsavargo

Axism
06-08-2020, 12:01 AM
Goodluck in your journey