PDA

View Full Version : Help on lvl26 bird plz!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Im making a lvl26 bird but dont know much about them, any help on wether it should be full dex or str, gear, and combos. I already have the build thx to nick's thread (thx alot nick!) so if u kniw anything about lvl26 bird plz post below :)

xbabybugszx
02-06-2012, 07:59 PM
I would be glad to tell yuh everything i know, i used to be one of the best before i had deleted that old bird. PM me in-game. Ill be on boombugsz

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-06-2012, 08:17 PM
I would be glad to tell yuh everything i know, i used to be one of the best before i had deleted that old bird. PM me in-game. Ill be on boombugsz
awsome thx!

Bunnyshoota
02-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Im making a lvl26 bird but dont know much about them, any help on wether it should be full dex or str, gear, and combos. I already have the build thx to nick's thread (thx alot nick!) so if u kniw anything about lvl26 bird plz post below :)
55 Str
Rest Dex
Get str onyx gear the two handed sword one

6 break armor
3 shattering scream
6 blinding shot
6 blast shot
1 avian scream
3 root
1 repulse

I'll add what you do and rings later :)

Twinklaser
02-06-2012, 11:30 PM
@Bunny

No buffs?!

@Fallen

The build mainly depends on whether you want to be a war or dex bird.

For Dex birds Id use a dodge bird which is max Focus Evasion Blast Blind and 1 in shattering.

Combo is Buff Blind Shatter Blast

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-06-2012, 11:58 PM
55 Str
Rest Dex
Get str onyx gear the two handed sword one

6 break armor
3 shattering scream
6 blinding shot
6 blast shot
1 avian scream
3 root
1 repulse

I'll add what you do and rings later :)
Where did the buffs go?

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-06-2012, 11:59 PM
@Bunny

No buffs?!

@Fallen

The build mainly depends on whether you want to be a war or dex bird.

For Dex birds Id use a dodge bird which is max Focus Evasion Blast Blind and 1 in shattering.

Combo is Buff Blind Shatter Blast

ill try this out thx! :)

Bunnyshoota
02-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Where did the buffs go?

Nvm was like 2 AM, wasn't thinking straight :/

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Nvm was like 2 AM, wasn't thinking straight :/

Thats ok everyone makes mistakes :P
But if u still have a good build or anything else u would like to add plz do post it here:)

Nick41324
02-08-2012, 01:32 AM
I have one for you on my build thread :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42011-Build-thread!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-08-2012, 03:05 AM
I have one for you on my build thread :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42011-Build-thread!

I saw ur L26 war bird build, i was gunna use it till someone (forgoot name :P) told me i need roots in my build.

xbabybugszx
02-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Yuh need a diff build for different opponents, there realy is no build that "owns all". If yuh are into fighting other birds, yuh will need a high root to cancel their dodge. If yuh want to fight mages, yuh will need a high blind shot to lower their hit% so they miss and cannot be healed. If yuh want to fight bears, yuh wuld need to learn how to kite them by using repulse shot as a counter from their beckon.

in stats, i wul go with enough Str to use a vyxnaar helm. So about 82Str and rest dex. Yuh shuld get a dodge ring and get a lvl15 armsman chain mail for the great dodge. And onyx battlesword is good, but if yuh want better damage, i would say go with a lvl20 Pink Mint Cutter. I know it seems a bit expensive to buy a vyx helm, pink Mint cutter, and armsman. But to be good in pvp, yuh cant go in cheap.

As for combos. Fighting bears- start with repulse-then kite-then come back with a nuke. Such as break-shatter-blast. So use a combo like this. Repulse-root-break-shatter-blast-blind. Root goes in second to trap them so they miss all their skills.

Fighting birds: lowering their dodge is the most important thing about fighting birds so yuh hit all yur skills. So use a combo like this. Root-break-shatter-blast-blind-repulse.

Fighting mages is always the hardest. The only way i see beating mages is by a quick nuke. So be fast and use this combo. Blind-break-shatter-blast-root. If they kite, it might be better to put root after break.

Hope this helped :D

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Yuh need a diff build for different opponents, there realy is no build that "owns all". If yuh are into fighting other birds, yuh will need a high root to cancel their dodge. If yuh want to fight mages, yuh will need a high blind shot to lower their hit% so they miss and cannot be healed. If yuh want to fight bears, yuh wuld need to learn how to kite them by using repulse shot as a counter from their beckon.

in stats, i wul go with enough Str to use a vyxnaar helm. So about 82Str and rest dex. Yuh shuld get a dodge ring and get a lvl15 armsman chain mail for the great dodge. And onyx battlesword is good, but if yuh want better damage, i would say go with a lvl20 Pink Mint Cutter. I know it seems a bit expensive to buy a vyx helm, pink Mint cutter, and armsman. But to be good in pvp, yuh cant go in cheap.

As for combos. Fighting bears- start with repulse-then kite-then come back with a nuke. Such as break-shatter-blast. So use a combo like this. Repulse-root-break-shatter-blast-blind. Root goes in second to trap them so they miss all their skills.

Fighting birds: lowering their dodge is the most important thing about fighting birds so yuh hit all yur skills. So use a combo like this. Root-break-shatter-blast-blind-repulse.

Fighting mages is always the hardest. The only way i see beating mages is by a quick nuke. So be fast and use this combo. Blind-break-shatter-blast-root. If they kite, it might be better to put root after break.

Hope this helped :D
thx now all i need is the dang build -_-

xbabybugszx
02-08-2012, 06:16 PM
6evade 5focus 4-6 blast shot 1-4 break armor 1root 1-2shatter scream 1repulse 1 or more blind. Whatever works with yuh

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-08-2012, 06:22 PM
6evade 5focus 4-6 blast shot 1-4 break armor 1root 1-2shatter scream 1repulse 1 or more blind. Whatever works with yuh

thx agan!

Bunnyshoota
02-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Okay.
I would say
6 focus
5 evade
5 break armor
1 shattering scream
5 blast shot
1 root (the one in top row)
1 repulse
1 blind

For gear, use full onyx str 2H set. Have 55 str, rest dex. I would suggest getting the level 20 ring that adds 11 damage and 1 crit, as it applies to all your attacks, greatly increasing your damage.

Usually, you want to buff, then break armor, then shattering scream, then blast shot, then whatever you want.
Here is what you should aim for against certain enemies:

Shattering scream plus blast shot= cruel blast, which adds about another attack that has a similar damage range to blast shot, so in a way it is shattering scream damage plus two blast shots, which can be ALOT. Try to use as much as possible, and only if both skills are not on cooldown.

Vs. Talon bears.

You want to get on them, because if you try to kite them, they will be auto attacking you while you wont be attacking them. So buff, break armor, thorn root, try to get on them and use your auto attack, and while going towards them use shattering scream then blast shot. Keep rooting them, and ONLY use repulse when they are against a wall for extra damage. Never use it out in the open, or else you'll get kited to hell.

Vs. Str bears.

Usually these guys are level 30. Kite, kite, kite, and you can still beat them. Just becareful of beckon. If they do, try to get away from them by repulse then root to freeze them. Order is usually buff, then break armor, repulse, root, cruel blast, then spam skills. You do NOT want to melee fight these guys.

Vs. Int mages.

These people are usually 26 or 30. Try to steer cleer of 30s, because if they have any sense, they will shield first or just kill you. If you want a vs 30 mage one, I'll tell you one. Here is what you do vs 26 mages:

Alright, so usually they will shield. In this case, use cruel blast to get rid of shield. They also have an 8s buff that adds 40 Fricking armor. Your buffs last longer, so try to kite until this buff ends. You DO want to melee attack them. Buff, break armor, then do whatever.

Vs. Dex mages

Usually level 30, steer cleer. Very hard to beat, even as a level 30 warbird.

Vs. Dex birds.

These guys are so easy. Low damage, low armor, and weak. You can usually mess around with these guys, just be careful not to get kited TOO much by crossbows.

Vs. Warbirds (like yourself)

Somewhat luck. Most of these guys are level 30, quite difficult because they have better gear. Just do normal combo.

I hope I helped!
-Bunnyshoota

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Okay.
I would say
6 focus
5 evade
5 break armor
1 shattering scream
5 blast shot
1 root (the one in top row)
1 repulse
1 blind

For gear, use full onyx str 2H set. Have 55 str, rest dex. I would suggest getting the level 20 ring that adds 11 damage and 1 crit, as it applies to all your attacks, greatly increasing your damage.

Usually, you want to buff, then break armor, then shattering scream, then blast shot, then whatever you want.
Here is what you should aim for against certain enemies:

Shattering scream plus blast shot= cruel blast, which adds about another attack that has a similar damage range to blast shot, so in a way it is shattering scream damage plus two blast shots, which can be ALOT. Try to use as much as possible, and only if both skills are not on cooldown.

Vs. Talon bears.

You want to get on them, because if you try to kite them, they will be auto attacking you while you wont be attacking them. So buff, break armor, thorn root, try to get on them and use your auto attack, and while going towards them use shattering scream then blast shot. Keep rooting them, and ONLY use repulse when they are against a wall for extra damage. Never use it out in the open, or else you'll get kited to hell.

Vs. Str bears.

Usually these guys are level 30. Kite, kite, kite, and you can still beat them. Just becareful of beckon. If they do, try to get away from them by repulse then root to freeze them. Order is usually buff, then break armor, repulse, root, cruel blast, then spam skills. You do NOT want to melee fight these guys.

Vs. Int mages.

These people are usually 26 or 30. Try to steer cleer of 30s, because if they have any sense, they will shield first or just kill you. If you want a vs 30 mage one, I'll tell you one. Here is what you do vs 26 mages:

Alright, so usually they will shield. In this case, use cruel blast to get rid of shield. They also have an 8s buff that adds 40 Fricking armor. Your buffs last longer, so try to kite until this buff ends. You DO want to melee attack them. Buff, break armor, then do whatever.

Vs. Dex mages

Usually level 30, steer cleer. Very hard to beat, even as a level 30 warbird.

Vs. Dex birds.

These guys are so easy. Low damage, low armor, and weak. You can usually mess around with these guys, just be careful not to get kited TOO much by crossbows.

Vs. Warbirds (like yourself)

Somewhat luck. Most of these guys are level 30, quite difficult because they have better gear. Just do normal combo.

I hope I helped!
-Bunnyshoota

awsome thx!

Bunnyshoota
02-11-2012, 08:04 PM
No problem :)

Imsebastiaanl
02-12-2012, 05:03 AM
Dont be a 26 bird!!! Be a 30-35 bird!