PDA

View Full Version : Preview | 2020 Ursoth's Assault Guide

Remiem
06-03-2020, 06:36 AM

Elondria needs your help, Arlor!

It's been six long years since the troll Ursoth first opened a portal and assaulted Arlor from his native realm of Elondria. An Orc Blood shaman named Bloodgrub discovered one of Ursoth's portals but was soundly defeated before she could prevail. Bloodgrub, having dealt in dark magic her whole life, has discovered a new way to grow in power, and she is spreading her corruption throughout Arlor. Now the Elondrian Rangers need your help. Help them fight off Bloodgrub's corruption and return Elondria to its natural splendor!

Ursoth's Assault will run for 2 weeks, starting on Thursday, 6/4/2020 ~1:30 PM CT and ending on Thursday, 6/18/2020 at 1:30pm CDT with a 3 day cooldown.

How to Play

It begins by talking to an Elondrian Ambassador in most major cities. You can also go to Elondria via the Main Map.

Head to the Event Hub for tons of Quests:

Energy

Energy is used to enter the portal to fight Ursoth's Assault bosses. One energy point will refill automatically every 8 hours. Refill your energy faster by collecting energy essences from monsters all around Arlor and crafting them into energy kits. Rarely, bosses will drop an entire energy point to fill one energy slot. Or, purchase Energy Kits from other players via the Consignment Shop for gold. You may also purchase energy for platinum at the Elondria token vendor or as you enter the portal in town.

Bosses

Enter the portal in Elondria to visit the event boss zone to defeat the newly corrupted bosses and earn loot and tokens to trade for limited edition items and vanities. There are 5 bosses to fight in Ursoth's Assault. Harder bosses may appear at higher tiers and grant more rewards and tokens. Defeat bosses to earn points and progress through the tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum to fight:

+ Herond the Forest Sprite
+ Europhex the Basilisk
+ Helena, Lady of the Forest
+ The Great Troll Ursoth

Then, there's: Bloodgrub.

Bloodgrub's Altar becomes active after you have killed one of the corrupted bosses in the Event Zone. Using Blood Grub's Doll will open a portal to BloodGrub's Fane, granting temporary access to everyone in the immediate vicinity. This portal will always take you to Bloodgrub.

Bloodgrub's Doll is composed of components from the event and the main world.

Bloodgrub's Doll

Players craft Bloodgrub Dolls from store purchased Energy Kits and Specific Bloodgrub ingredients:

- Cracked Nature Jewels x4 (Rare)
- Bloodgrub Hair x5 (tradeable, stashable) Drops from everywhere in the world
- Bloodgrub Visage x1 (Legendary, tradeable, stashable) Drops from the lesser and greater free to open chests during the event
- Rotten Branch x4 (tradeable, stashable) Drops from enemies in the Event Zone
- Creeping Rot x9 (tradeable, stashable) Drops from bosses in the Event Zone at all tiers

Bloodgrub has a chance to drop...
+ All of the Gravedeep Sellsword vanity weapons
+ Heroic Squeakems 'n Squish's egg
+ Hiberio's Egg
+ Bloodgrub's classic vanity armor, helmet set
+ Phantasmal Elondrian Chest
+ Elondrian Druidic Decor Crate
+ Locked Crate of the Deadly Druid
+ Rare and Epic equipment
+ The sparkling Emerald Fairy Wings vanity

Bane Item: Elondrian Ward

Using a Recipe dropped from Bloodgrub and Ursoth players can now craft an upgraded version of the Elondrian Ward that will also grant them extra damage in the event zone!
192051 192052

Tiered Rewards

Defeat the event bosses to gain points and fill the tiers from Bronze to Platinum. Each tier will grant you special loot only available during this event.

192053 240 Points

At bronze tier you'll receive 25 Tokens to spend at the Vendor.

192054 900 Points

At Silver Tier you'll receive Phantasmal Elondrian Chests, which have a chance to drop Epic and Legendary gear and Heroic Arie, one of the new Fairy pets!

and the heroic version of your classic forest pals, Squeakems and Squish.

192055 3200 Points

At gold tier you'll receive Arie, the new Legendary Fairy Pet! You will also receive two Elondrian Druidic Decor Crates, with a chance to loot some rad furniture and a deed for the spooky Elondrian witch house.

192063 12,000 Points

And, finally, at Platinum Tier you receive a new title: [Righteous]. Available only to those who go above and beyond to reach the highest event tier. You will also receive the Mark of the Battleworn banner, and an Ursoth's Assault Farmer's Elixir. The Farmer's Elixir significantly increases drop rates in the event dungeon, and will remain active for the entirety of the event. Reaching Platinum Tier also awards stashable packs of 5 Magna and Victus Runes and 10 Elite Awakening Stones.

Leaderboards

On top of the tier rewards, there are extra rewards up for grabs for the players of each class with the most points overall! Check out the leaderboards in Elondria to see where you stand.

The Top 50 Leaderboard Winners (for each class) will receive: 100 Ankhs and the Gravedeep Sellsword Pack back vanity.

Top 25 receive: The Banner of the Gravedeep Sellswords, the Gravedeep Sellsword Pack, and 100 Ankhs (NOT Tradeable)

And the lucky Top 10 Players for each class receive: Gravedeep Sellsword Vanity set (head and body), <+Gallant+> Title

title, Heroic Arie's egg, a Precise Jewel, Gravedeep Sellsword banner, Gravedeep Sellsword pack, and 100 Ankhs!

Token Rewards

Visit the token vendor in Elondria to trade your tokens for prizes!

Crates and Chests

There are 4 event chests and crates to collect this year. They can contain gear for Levels 2-76. The first....

The Turning Leaf Chest is the most common and will drop off of event bosses. These chests have a chance to drop epic gear, a couple of legendary sets (Rotting Spirit), gold, ankhs and energy kits. They can also be combined to craft....

Phantasmal chests. These rare chests sometimes drop off of The Great Troll Ursoth and Bloodgrub, or can be obtained by combining 3 Leafy Chests at the Crafting Station.

Elondrian Druidic Decor Furnishing Chests. These rare chest can be purchased from the token vendor and have a chance to drop from Bloodgrub. Chest will contain exclusive Elondrian furniture like the Elondrian Fountain, Footlocker and Birdcage, along with forest-themed bed, table, chair, and rugs. Chest will only be available during the event and will cost 20 plat to open...

Snag the recipe(s) from the token vendor to craft this special edition locked crate using Locked Marshland Crates. These crates have a chance to drop anything from a regular Locked Crate, but also includes some awesome items. The recipes will allow you to continue to craft Locked Crates of the Deadly Druid until the event cooldown ends!

These crates can contain...

Pet Eggs: Heroic Squeakems & Squish Egg, Heroic Arie Egg, and Arcanite Arie Egg.

Note: Limited quantities of Arcanite Arie's Egg will be available for purchase in the Store on June 12th, 13th and 14th.

Gear: Level 76 Arcane Artifacts: Valley Talisman of the Fade, of the Warlock, of the Keep, and Arcane Death Engine Gear and Weapons, Elondrian Mythic Belts (level 68).

Vanities: Gravedeep Sellsword vanity weapons, Skyborne Avenger vanity gear and weapons, and two different Skyborne back vanities.

If you want to just directly purchase these chests, Locked Crates of the Deadly Druid in the Store and give you three pulls on the above crate. Be aware, we limit these crates to 100 per hour.

Store Vanities

- Deadly Druid Set (Vendor Bought)

- Greedy Profiteer Set (Vendor Bought)

- Battle Worn Set (Vendor Bought)

- Elondrian Sunset Set (Vendor Bought)

- Stygian Wood Set (Vendor Bought)

-Emerald Ash Set (Vendor Bought)

We hope you enjoy the event. Remember, Ursoth's Assault will begin on Thursday, 6/4/2020 ~1:30 PM CT and end on Thursday, 6/18/2020 at 1:30pm CDT with a 3 day cooldown.

championboost
06-03-2020, 12:10 PM
first i lovvee u

Fsuryo
06-03-2020, 12:10 PM
Wow
/11 char

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Archugejackmen
06-03-2020, 12:13 PM
Finally, an event to help me kill time. Thanks!

jc1314
06-03-2020, 12:16 PM
First ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate2049
06-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Does Bloodgrub drop anything rare like vanities in this years event?

Archugejackmen
06-03-2020, 12:22 PM
Is life leech basically like lifesteal? I.e: If you deal 20k dmg, and have 20% life leech, you regen 4k health?

Cogmaster
06-03-2020, 12:25 PM
That new deed looks amazing, might actually make a nice house again :D

Axalan
06-03-2020, 12:26 PM
It sucks..........

Enraged
06-03-2020, 12:31 PM
Nice event thanks.. about the Greedy Profiteer set, does it come with a banner or that is an entirely different item?

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Noceur
06-03-2020, 12:32 PM
Lol plat title reminds of juice wrlds song :(

Willl
06-03-2020, 12:33 PM
Thanks!

Altough I dont find consistent any of the tier rewards, definitely no reward from reaching plat tier, for many people is more worth a pet than a title as reward (gold against plat tier).

Lovely light skyborn back and weapons (I guess).

Personally I would appreciate adding something more profitable from this token vendor to attract runners, maybe for example..arcane 76 weapons for 10k tokens?

Diiviine Al
06-03-2020, 12:43 PM
I thought would be great if bloodgrub boss have chance to droop Arc arti lvl 76 or Death Engine weapons :)

scarysmerf
06-03-2020, 12:44 PM
The Arcanite Aries egg costs 1750 plat just like heroic fatima?

Befs
06-03-2020, 12:49 PM
No valuable drops from Bloodgrub?

I would love some clarification as to whether or not there's anything dropping that would make portal runs worthwhile.

Spheresome
06-03-2020, 12:53 PM
Would be nice if you could provide a little more incentive ice for players to run. A huge reason why events such as eggzavier are successful are due to the fact that everyone has a chance to loot a profitable arcane if they work hard enough. Giving ursoth a set of arcane drops such ad the artifacts would motivate many to run even past the tiers. As right now the way i see it the vanitys are not thrilling enough to the player basis for many to want to farm or keep.

Tldr: please consider adding some arcane drops to ursoth :)

MiruZetu
06-03-2020, 12:53 PM
Make brood drop mire ring n belt please!!! Mire belt n ring r still rare ty

Jtflorencio
06-03-2020, 12:54 PM
657 DAMAGE????? what's that damage my guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

papas
06-03-2020, 12:57 PM
Arc arie hb has no %dmg? Is this a platinum purchase anyone will even buy?

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

alfred de vera
06-03-2020, 12:57 PM
tier rewards not good

Magecleff
06-03-2020, 12:58 PM
Great...
^_^...

dexish
06-03-2020, 12:58 PM
What is the colour of lb title ?

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
06-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Nice! The store has some sweet vanities this year. Thanks STS :)

papas
06-03-2020, 01:02 PM
Thanks!

Altough I dont find consistent any of the tier rewards, definitely no reward from reaching plat tier, for many people is more worth a pet than a title as reward (gold against plat tier).

Personally I would appreciate adding something more profitable from this token vendor to attract runners, maybe for example..arcane 76 weapons for 10k tokens?Hmmm somethin like that would make macro users/boters op happy. They owe u a huge thanks for ur idea

Ayopro
06-03-2020, 01:02 PM
Thanks!

Personally I would appreciate adding something more profitable from this token vendor to attract runners, maybe for example..arcane 76 weapons for 10k tokens?Ikr where this is going lol

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

reyals
06-03-2020, 01:04 PM
any chance to get hiberio by tokens? and another old pets from past elond events?

Leebazhafe
06-03-2020, 01:06 PM
awesome btwwhat are those blue circles around the mage is that an AA? whats the name?

Kaziscate
06-03-2020, 01:06 PM
For heroic squeakems if you pick up multiple nuts will this increase the stacking damage further or will it stay at 5%?

Ayopro
06-03-2020, 01:08 PM
Make brood drop mire ring n belt please!!! Mire belt n ring r still rare tyBelt ye ring no lol

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Vinnr
06-03-2020, 01:15 PM
Not bad event but No point to run as long ur not lb runner. Prizes wack for plat tier. Rip 2 weeks n No awake event

Willl
06-03-2020, 01:17 PM
Hmmm somethin like that would make macro users/boters op happy. They owe u a huge thanks for ur idea

ok, never mind XD

Let's add smth else to the token vendor @.@

Willl
06-03-2020, 01:19 PM
ok, never mind XD

Let's add smth else to the token vendor @.@

I forgot to mention I meant bound version

Ummmmm
06-03-2020, 01:19 PM
The vanities are really nice, and the opportunity to get h-pets from chests that do not require plat is good. However, the arc arie hb is completely underwhelming for a 1750 plat pet - 0 damage??? Maybe this could be buffed? Also, it would be nice if there were a heroic version of SNS in store also for 1500 or 1750 plat, since it has been quite a long time since the original was added.

Trazolel
06-03-2020, 01:22 PM
awesome btwwhat are those blue circles around the mage is that an AA? whats the name?It's from eggzavier Elixir hunter

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Eugeni000
06-03-2020, 01:27 PM
not that good but not that bad...
thank you for the hard work!

Crosified as Cros
06-03-2020, 01:35 PM
Is there no badge? Btw great work! 💝

mrbatibot
06-03-2020, 01:36 PM
rip tier rewards

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Junior santos
06-03-2020, 01:43 PM
Esse tá brabo 👏👏

arcanefid
06-03-2020, 01:44 PM
The vanities are really nice, and the opportunity to get h-pets from chests that do not require plat is good. However, the arc arie hb is completely underwhelming for a 1750 plat pet - 0 damage??? Maybe this could be buffed?

I think the Health Leech part is supposed to make up for that. And I don't believe we'll be forced to buy it anyway.

Previous years it has been a bit expensive to run the bonus zone for the middle-class nubs like me, so maybe make the Visages a bit easier to get? It would be nice to know some of the items that we can loot vs Bloodgrub since the OP doesn't say anything about it.

Xyv.io
06-03-2020, 01:47 PM
YES we need even SMALLER daggers MAKE THEM INVISIBLE PLEASS

Tripledark
06-03-2020, 01:48 PM
Thxx for the event, but I still have 1 question:
What specific item drops are increasing thanks to the Ursoth's Assault Farmer's Elixir?

arcanefid
06-03-2020, 02:01 PM
YES we need even SMALLER daggers MAKE THEM INVISIBLE PLEASS

Lol, just noticed the Warrior shield is pretty small too. I bet we'll get our hands scratched trying to defend enemy attacks with this saucer.

Ilove_Poopoo
06-03-2020, 02:20 PM
'limit these crates at 100 per hour' Though post said 200 remaiming 1.5hrs remaining.

I assuming its the usual 200/2hrs or just a typo.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Tsuchii
06-03-2020, 02:41 PM
Can you please stop making tiny knifes for rogs? I mean, really....

Redmi Note 8 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Avaree
06-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Personally i like "needles" for dagger vanites, ty for another set.

Question for the devs:

Being the witch deed is same layout as tavern, if we swap tav deed to witch will existing items placed in tavern be packed?

Thanks in advance!

Futumsh
06-03-2020, 03:17 PM
What is the colour of lb title ?

It's colored in the post - I think tapatalk doesn't show it for some reason so may need to open in browser.

Champist
06-03-2020, 03:39 PM
will the plat tier title be stashable?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
06-03-2020, 04:04 PM
bloodgroup boss drops any vanity or item of value? ty for the event

Doja
06-03-2020, 04:10 PM
Thanks for several weeks of good events sts. In my opinion this event just needs something else for us to make us want to keep going after reaching plat tier. Everything else is good and you guys deserve a praise for all the recent good attention you have given the community especially for that OP Zavier event. Kudos! Keeps working hard we appreciate it!

Sixtie
06-03-2020, 04:11 PM
Maybe adding 5x Magnus / Victus Runes to the plat tier list because it’s kind of poor :/

Futumsh
06-03-2020, 04:14 PM
will the plat tier title be stashable?

No, the character reaching plat tier is directly awarded the title.

Bundlos
06-03-2020, 04:14 PM
I didn't want to bring this up again but... Despite having the same design for all classes, let's say till at least a year ago the vanities after getting resized to fit the other classes from the warrior prototype, used to be tailored as per the class body structure. For the last couple of events, rogues have to suffer with a resized warriors body because the vanities don't get adjusted as per the body structure. The ultra thin legs are weird, even if the overall design is good, the way it is tailored to fit currently kills the vibe. I find it hard to ignore, hence mentioning it all over again.

Apart from that, thanks for the event and keep up the good work

Anfila
06-03-2020, 04:20 PM
■ new pet is ugly、design — «abominable» | extremely disappointed

Axalan
06-03-2020, 05:15 PM
I didn't want to bring this up again but... Despite having the same design for all classes, let's say till at least a year ago the vanities after getting resized to fit the other classes from the warrior prototype, used to be tailored as per the class body structure. For the last couple of events, rogues have to suffer with a resized warriors body because the vanities don't get adjusted as per the body structure. The ultra thin legs are weird, even if the overall design is good, the way it is tailored to fit currently kills the vibe. I find it hard to ignore, hence mentioning it all over again.

+1
same with weapon vanities... rogs weapon vanities getting shorter and plainer. Could use more exquisiteness and details!

trueido
06-03-2020, 05:25 PM
All looks ok but the new fiery pets stats are very bad..
The arcane one just not gonna be used

trueido
06-03-2020, 05:29 PM

Agree.. where are the days where there were diffrent vanities for each class

PostNoob
06-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Teir rewards are next to nothing and im going to assume(since it isnt stated in the preview) Ursoth doesnt drop anything that good. Hope im wrong. Vanities are weird looking. I understand the vanities part though, seems this would be a hard event to make vanities for.

Hopefully the vendor has something worthwhile, or i see the event being over in about 4-5 days for most of the active players.

Hf LB runners! Thanks!

Nocturnus
06-03-2020, 05:41 PM
will the bloodgrub house trophy quest be active? and will there be a new trophy or the same one from the last 5 years?

Hansdumm05
06-03-2020, 06:08 PM
Ppl are expecting op pets but hey ty sts for not making op pets for this event.

Grimmstroke
06-03-2020, 07:06 PM
what? no heroic pet reward for gold tier? whats this wack tier rewards rip only vendor vanity are good tier rewards are wack please redo tier rewards event almost perfect just the tier rewards!!!!

alfred de vera
06-03-2020, 08:49 PM
bloodgrub portal no loot?

Arcanerge
06-03-2020, 09:10 PM
+1 I am also curious as to what drops from event when using this elixir. More specifically what drops from boss.

TheBoon
06-03-2020, 09:54 PM
the skyborne vanity really stands out, would be great if be bought from token vendor also 😁

beendown
06-03-2020, 11:44 PM
Thanks!

Personally I would appreciate adding something more profitable from this token vendor to attract runners, maybe for example..arcane 76 weapons for 10k tokens?

i agree with arkua with this, plat tier rewards isnt really worth it , execting more from this 2020 yr event but smh what can we do

Champist
06-04-2020, 12:17 AM
Are the lb vanities tradeable?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TheBatonas
06-04-2020, 12:57 AM
Nice event

Sereneslayer
06-04-2020, 03:06 AM
This isn’t as good as previous Ursoth events

TheBlairWitch
06-04-2020, 03:14 AM
Sts maybe you should stop macking events since alot of people dont like them.

Mely Original
06-04-2020, 05:48 AM
There no badge for top 10?

Anehazaz
06-04-2020, 06:25 AM
‘Snag the recipe(s) from the token vendor to craft this special edition locked crate using Locked Marshland Crates. These crates have a chance to drop anything from a regular Locked Crate, but also includes some awesome items. The recipes will allow you to continue to craft Crates of the Gossamer Wing until the event cooldown ends!’

Its nearly 12months since the last Ursoth and it’s the same L76 Artifacts that were available then...I find that once again the majority of the al community don’t have the level 76 arcane gear (Armor and artifacts) as the season draws to a close. Also can you say whether valley crates will be used to create the massive event ones or have they been rendered totally useless, initially they were used in this event. Crafting these crates takes time and effort and provided one of the only reasons to run that valley map. I guess was a copy and paste typo when you put ‘gossamer wing’ but it was that that reminded me why I ran the event last year.

profmsb
06-04-2020, 07:21 AM
ty sts for atleast got an event....just that,tier reward,especially plat tier rward are not that nice...anyhow,hope arc 76 drop rate from lock be good...ty sts

Kairihearts
06-04-2020, 08:28 AM
@Devs what does bloodgrub drop I think you forgot to put this thank you :)

Cinco
06-04-2020, 09:19 AM
@Devs what does bloodgrub drop I think you forgot to put this thank you :)

OP updated with Bloodgrub loot summary :-)

Futumsh
06-04-2020, 09:53 AM
OP updated with corrected plat tier title coloration - [Righteous]

Futumsh
06-04-2020, 10:05 AM
OP updated with additional Platinum Tier rewards.

Willl
06-04-2020, 10:11 AM
You have added right thingy to plat tier, good job and thank you

criticalis
06-04-2020, 10:30 AM
Useless event

Odesláno z mého Lenovo TB-X104F pomocí Tapatalk

Mitsooos
06-04-2020, 10:32 AM
If the luck and the loot re coil is the same thing , why you not update the description of the pets and items to not misunderstand them.
I always thought the loot recoil comes after from your luck.

|Ares|
06-04-2020, 10:33 AM
Could we please have some normal sized bigger daggers like we had in past as drop and such? First Ursoth's Bloodgrub daggers vanity are amazing but needle-like daggers are really not that fancy to use...

Sixtie
06-04-2020, 11:19 AM
*You just saved this event*

Thanks for the update!!
Goodluck everyone

Kairihearts
06-04-2020, 12:23 PM
OP updated with Bloodgrub loot summary :-)

Thank you cinco :)

Tiger Mike
06-04-2020, 12:32 PM
Alright alright lets do it!

Motherless_Child
06-04-2020, 12:49 PM
Is there some time in the future where we will have robe mage vanities????

You guys created a lot of new vanities but, they are all skinny leg vanities....

Some more robe like vanities is something I am personally looking forward to.....

But the vanities you are creating are still cool.....

Lets just start working on robes.....

Would be cool...........

Argoub
06-04-2020, 01:12 PM
Ty @devs for responding to the feedback about the plat tier rewards ! Great work and another amazing event !!

Axalan
06-04-2020, 01:20 PM
that's better now, thanks!

Stinker
06-04-2020, 02:04 PM
Gossamer Wings for top 50???

Futumsh
06-04-2020, 02:05 PM
Gossamer Wings for top 50???

Just a bug, if you patch it's fixed - should be showing 100 Ankhs.

chulakamulaka
06-04-2020, 02:17 PM
Useless event

Odesláno z mého Lenovo TB-X104F pomocí Tapatalkdont play the game

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

arcanefid
06-04-2020, 02:18 PM
Just a bug, if you patch it's fixed - should be showing 100 Ankhs.

Battle Worn Set's helm has these holes behind ears, on both sides.

Skolking
06-04-2020, 02:20 PM
@Cinco
The crates drop mythic belts lvl68, why not 71 or 76?

chulakamulaka
06-04-2020, 02:20 PM

Battle Worn Set's helm has these holes behind ears, on both sides.well the name speaks for itself, battle worn. ha....ha..ha.

Futumsh
06-04-2020, 02:30 PM
Battle Worn Set's helm has these holes behind ears, on both sides.

Fixed if you patch.

umarrahim
06-04-2020, 02:41 PM
Rogue's skyborn weapons look underwhelming compared to other classes..... Can we hope for a retouch?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Fiasaria
06-04-2020, 02:52 PM
are the lockeds recipes supposed to be consumable ? cuz it doest say so in its description

Repent
06-04-2020, 03:21 PM
Why is recipe for bloodgrub doll 200 coins? shouldn't it be 75 like previous events? I have already done 18 runs and only have 163 coins and about 210 points. Also that one boss the tree one is like the only one who spawns can the spawn rate be changed so we get the other bosses as well? Please fix the price for the recipe and otherwise this event will be a waste of time.

Repent
06-04-2020, 03:34 PM
Nevermind this was explained to me by the devs

Jemstroyer
06-04-2020, 03:42 PM
Retouch Sellsword vanity. Axe looks so small for warrs also shield. Daggs for rog so small

Nouts
06-04-2020, 04:57 PM
No, the character reaching plat tier is directly awarded the title.Hey bro, lb back pack is tradeable? Or not tradeable?

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Futumsh
06-04-2020, 05:07 PM
Hey bro, lb back pack is tradeable? Or not tradeable?

I'm fairly sure all the leaderboard vanities are stashable but not tradeable, as usual.

Nouts
06-04-2020, 05:08 PM
I'm fairly sure all the leaderboard vanities are stashable but not tradeable, as usual.Ty

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

kersey
06-04-2020, 06:15 PM
Bloodgrub's doll is single-use only?

Futumsh
06-04-2020, 06:20 PM
Bloodgrub's doll is single-use only?

The doll is single use. The recipe is not.

kersey
06-04-2020, 06:21 PM
I see. Too pricey to run portals then. Thanks!

Iosyang
06-04-2020, 06:24 PM
Gold tier reward. Could you make it unlocked already, coz the reward is kinda useless for those who are not plat users.

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

Rosybuds
06-04-2020, 09:07 PM
Hi Guy's Any Chance of a Plat Sale even at the Week - end ? Also where this year's Dress for my wardrobe I got going in my Tavern �� Have too agree on Rogue Vanity weapons far too small, After all this time you Guys know !! We Love Our Vanity Large Obnoxious in your Face kind of gear well at least 99% of Players ...
Bigger is Better & All that ... ��
Thank You For This Event & This Ones Previous For Helping Make This Lockdown a Little More Bearable ..
Stay Safe & Stay Healthy ������

AmazingNinjaGamer
06-05-2020, 12:10 AM
Why is recipe for bloodgrub doll 200 coins? shouldn't it be 75 like previous events? I have already done 18 runs and only have 163 coins and about 210 points. Also that one boss the tree one is like the only one who spawns can the spawn rate be changed so we get the other bosses as well? Please fix the price for the recipe and otherwise this event will be a waste of time.Its 200 bc recipe is infinite use

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

TheBoon
06-05-2020, 02:41 AM
Please shorten the time on crafting the energy kits, 30mins would be great 😁

dexish
06-05-2020, 04:06 AM
Woyld be great if banner of skyborne goes to banner section

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Omegaa
06-05-2020, 04:34 AM
Wow vani @@

Illegaly
06-05-2020, 04:39 AM
Any chance on re release OG bloodgrub's vanity weapons? It'd make this event a little bit more worthy to play.

Polosam
06-05-2020, 05:54 AM
How many points does every boss give?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Futumsh
06-05-2020, 08:10 AM
Woyld be great if banner of skyborne goes to banner section

This will be fixed in today's update.

Ummmmm
06-05-2020, 09:57 AM
Is it a mistake that H Arie is not on the Bloodgrub drop list, or does it actually not drop there? Also, does the plat tier farmer elixir impact bloodgrub loot?

Draculex
06-06-2020, 06:35 AM
Are the sets which you can buy at the vendor, account bounded when you open them? because i want that Greedy banner

phillyr
06-06-2020, 07:05 AM
What's with the level 68 belt? One item out of 700 plat and it's a trash level 68?!...back to f2p

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SuperJJJ
06-06-2020, 10:21 PM
I have almost 5k tokens on event and I bought leafy chest. Can you please add a button where we can buy all tokens, or buy in the desired amount. Like in stash and trades. Thank you!

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Chromwell
06-07-2020, 01:29 AM
What are those blue circles around sorcerer's hands? And the sparkles around the rogue's body? Are they part of the vanities? They look cool.

Zuxin
06-07-2020, 02:44 AM
Great! But 12k points for plat and reward is kinda bad lol.

Shynn
06-07-2020, 11:43 AM
Nice, good job

chulakamulaka
06-07-2020, 11:44 AM
What are those blue circles around sorcerer's hands? And the sparkles around the rogue's body? Are they part of the vanities? They look cool.eggzavier elixir

Shynn
06-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Egg Zavier elixir

Axism
06-07-2020, 11:30 PM
Thank you for this event

Chromwell
06-09-2020, 08:58 PM
I see, thanks pal.

profmsb
06-10-2020, 12:31 AM
can bloodgrub drop h.arie??or,can anyone give me 1 reason to run the doll??except from lb runner...ty

Aslan579
06-11-2020, 11:20 PM
Nice even wish it was a diff pet for tops