PDA

View Full Version : More character customisations

chulakamulaka
06-03-2020, 07:07 AM
We've had the same hair/face options on all the classes for many years now, with a few hair styles being added in here and there.

I, and many others, would like to have more variation in the classes base appearance.

Vanities obviously are already a huge huge huge list of endless possibilities of appearances, but there's not much variation in the actual race or look of the model.

For example maybe we could have a dark elf type of skin colour for mages, or different style ears etc.

Or warriors maybe we could have the ability to change the skin colour like in any other mmorpg?

Same with rogues, have the ability to change the skin colour or face shape etc.

I think these changes would help modernize the game a bit more and freshen it up. What we all would love to see are different classes added, but that's been suggested many times and doesnt seem like it'll happen. So this change would be equally as nice.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
06-03-2020, 09:22 AM
I agree and have suggested more hair color/makeup options. These extra options could be a gold sink for a modest amount. I would love to be able to change my look to match my Vanity sets!

flashio
06-03-2020, 09:54 AM
+1
A very demanded suggestion over the years, yet no response or changes have been made.

Hope this thread gets some possitive feedback so devs take it into consideration, btw like oak said this could be an amazing gold sink which would help lighten the inflation.

Snowman Is here
06-03-2020, 01:00 PM
I’ve suggested before for more event themed customizations, such as the Vampire Face from Halloween event. It would also be very cool if we can have secondary facial customizations; Eye patch, different color/styled beards, wheat stem in mouth.

+1

Champist
06-03-2020, 11:54 PM
+1

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
06-04-2020, 12:12 PM
+1

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk