PDA

View Full Version : An old player returning

Shonex
06-03-2020, 08:47 AM
Help! I need your help! I am lost! :hopelessness:

Dramatic intro aside, hello all!
Nice to meet you all and I am glad that the AL forums are still fairly active.
I am an old noob who hasn't played the game for who knows how long. But I have been here from the start and I enjoyed every second playing this game.
Happy to have capped with the 1st and 2nd cap (I think), but now this game is so much different (in a good way) but I can not but feel lost due to so much new content and basically having no friends :biggrin:

So any help would be much appreciated!
Also while I am here, I would like to ask what a Lvl 1 and Lvl 16 Forerunners Robe of Security, Armor of the Watch and a Permafrost robe is worth? I think it shouldn't drop as it was from a bundle back in the day or something. Any info would mean a lot to me.

If you feel like hanging out in AL or helping me out in any way add: Evolution (Sorcerer) or Nasus (Sorcerer)

See you in game! :encouragement:

Spooked
06-04-2020, 03:16 AM
Hey! Welcome back.
To answer your questions:
Forerunners are worth quite the penny.
The vanities not that much on the other hand.
Glad to see old players returning!

umarrahim
06-04-2020, 06:23 AM
Add me in-game, I will guide you through the game....

Add me on Acedxd(76) or Goldlove(61)

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Shonex
06-04-2020, 07:32 AM
Thank you all, I appreciate any help that I can get :abnormal:

eelectriccure
06-07-2020, 12:50 PM
Hi there. I am also an old returning player feeling a bit lost. I sent you a request as well on the off chance that you wouldn't mind giving me a hand as well. My name ig is Idealarc. Thank you so much in advance.

umarrahim
06-07-2020, 12:52 PM
Accepted both of you, come chat with me!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Overbear
06-07-2020, 08:04 PM
Those forerunners must be expensive as hell, at least the level 1... Don't take any offers on them for now, someone will definetly try to rip you off.