PDA

View Full Version : small but great event, pirate, awak event and others will come back?

Nouts
06-03-2020, 11:05 AM
-rumors that these events will not come back anytime soon because of the advance of others because of the quarantine and is it real?
-can someone give me a light on this subject?
-even because the exorbitant prices for awak's are already giving a headache to many :)

Ty for listening

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
06-03-2020, 11:41 AM
-rumors that these events will not come back anytime soon because of the advance of others because of the quarantine and is it real?
-can someone give me a light on this subject?
-even because the exorbitant prices for awak's are already giving a headache to many :)

Ty for listening

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

They’re not rumors.
-‘Pirate booty event’ is said to be delayed till further notice because Cinco said the gold output needed to be modified.

-‘Awake Extravaganza’ is said to comeback although it comes at random times. Hopefully we will see it soon if not somewhere near the fall.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostNoob
06-03-2020, 05:11 PM
Booty event exploit of standing in the corner is what needs to be fixed. Im sure it will be alot tougher when it comes.

Awaken event is surely coming. I would say a week or two after Ursoth. Anything said about these events is all hearsay at this point, including this post.