PDA

View Full Version : Centurion Armor

BattleBeaeBoy
02-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Centurion Armor

I love how they created this armor and awarded it to players who have been with the Spacerime Studies crew for a long time but why didnt they add a sword for it? This would have made this a perfect set for players to have! But overall I do love how the set looks and I cannot wait to see what else Spacetime Studios has in store for the Pocket Legend players!

Hadesofshadow
02-11-2012, 02:44 AM
mine wont even equip lolol

Aquilasoul
02-11-2012, 03:09 AM
I need shield 39days left :sorrow::sorrow::sorrow:

rinny
02-16-2012, 01:21 AM
that idea is a disadvantage for mages and archers, wont it?

Gluttony
02-16-2012, 03:29 AM
that idea is a disadvantage for mages and archers, wont it?

Disadvantage how, simply because the "sword" is an Ursan weapon? The Centurion gear is vanity only so there would be no disadvantage so to speak of. The textures could look a bit weird with an Enchantress using a sword that shoots fireballs (or whatever element their wand is) and an Avian wielding a sword but tossing a talon. In the end there is no set bonus for wearing the entire set, and even if there was one can still equip the vanity items even if the pixels aren't shown. One closing point to ruin this entire thread is the fact there is no longer a vanity weapon slot to implement this anyway!

rinny
02-17-2012, 04:46 AM
wait gluttony i still dont get what u are saying, rephrase the text so i can understand

Appleisaac
02-17-2012, 07:06 AM
I think his main and most important point is that they got rid of the vanity weapon slot so there can't be a sword to go with the armor.