PDA

View Full Version : How to finish this maus quest?

HatsuneMiku
06-03-2020, 10:08 PM
Do i just need to find the altar thing or what?

Enraged
06-03-2020, 10:11 PM
yes and after you find the altar.. you will choose between becoming a dark apostle or luminous templar

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

HatsuneMiku
06-03-2020, 10:14 PM
yes and after you find the altar.. you will choose between becoming a dark apostle or luminous templar

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Oh ok sounds easy.

Thanks

Susanne
06-04-2020, 02:04 AM
Then you are given other quests to do after that one....

HatsuneMiku
06-04-2020, 03:17 AM
Then you are given other quests to do after that one....

More after this XV, oh dang, i cant even finish this one, how many till i get the halo vanity ?

Susanne
06-04-2020, 03:29 AM
More after this XV, oh dang, i cant even finish this one, how many till i get the halo vanity ?
I chose dark apostle because someone said that was easier but I don't know if it's true.
I remember having to kill a lot of bosses but I just killed the one in Maus one over and over.
It was quite a while back so I can't remember exactly. Once you are dark or light it's not advisable to change because you will have to do it all over again.
Get in touch with me in-game. Ign. Susie.

HatsuneMiku
06-04-2020, 03:49 AM
I chose dark apostle because someone said that was easier but I don't know if it's true.
I remember having to kill a lot of bosses but I just killed the one in Maus one over and over.
It was quite a while back so I can't remember exactly. Once you are dark or light it's not advisable to change because you will have to do it all over again.
Get in touch with me in-game. Ign. Susie.

I choose Dark because i like it XV , ugh sounds difficult then XD,

Susanne
06-04-2020, 03:59 AM
I choose Dark because i like it XV , ugh sounds difficult then XD,

It's ok. More boring than difficult 🙂

HatsuneMiku
06-04-2020, 04:31 AM
It's ok. More boring than difficult 🙂

Lol true , the mobs at lv 4 get pretty hard, especialy those purple witchs and the archers. I die like 20 times in lv4 XD

Susanne
06-04-2020, 08:08 AM
Lol true , the mobs at lv 4 get pretty hard, especialy those purple witchs and the archers. I die like 20 times in lv4 XD

Well if you need a hand, friend me in-game. Ign is still Susie. 🙂