PDA

View Full Version : Botting....

umarrahim
06-04-2020, 12:22 AM
Hi,

I have seen a couple of people botting without getting banned.

Does STS have a system in place to catch these players or they solely rely on player reports?

It can be disheartening to see this happen, I hope sts can clear this up for me :)

Peace

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Faotblack
06-04-2020, 12:37 AM
I think the only way is if someone record them doing repetitive movements.

umarrahim
06-04-2020, 12:49 AM
I think the only way is if someone record them doing repetitive movements.So they are uncatchable If someone uses ghost party and solo run maps using macro?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Faotblack
06-04-2020, 12:53 AM
So they are uncatchable If someone uses ghost party and solo run maps using macro?

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkProbably, there are some people that i know for sure are botting, but no one has recorded them yet.

HatsuneMiku
06-04-2020, 03:53 AM
Yup , these pesky bots users are imune to sts rules,

Encryptions
06-04-2020, 04:41 AM
I have a few unlisted YT vids of botters I send to sts yet they haven't been banned. Thinking about making those videos public.

HatsuneMiku
06-04-2020, 05:14 AM
I have a few unlisted YT vids of botters I send to sts yet they haven't been banned. Thinking about making those videos public.

Watch out encryptions , your the one that might get banned Xv , how twisted thes bots can be they might cause u to get banned instead of them

capeo
06-04-2020, 11:07 AM
Assuming you mean kill farming I doubt anything will happen to them. Only time I see people get banned or in some sort of trouble is when they make a million toons that farm same map repeatedly on a loop. Sometimes individual toons but many and sometimes you see a pack of them.

ThreadPolice
06-04-2020, 01:42 PM

IF you have, just expose them, no one likes cheaters tho.. what keeps you from not listing it? LOL.. Also, STS cannot rely on 1 single proof, they might need more videos than just one..