PDA

View Full Version : No trade button showing

Yureadingthis
06-04-2020, 12:46 PM
As per sometimes when I'm doing some transactions in game, there's this bug that when i clicked on some of these players there is no "trade" button showing at them. Now I'm stuck repeatedly using "/trade example" and it could sometimes be hassle when their in game name is so hard to read or even remember. I hope u can figure out what's causing this problem of mine. Thanks for your time! @Futumsh

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
06-04-2020, 12:57 PM
It would be helpful to know character name of both you and someone you're trying to trade with that the option does not show up for.

Yureadingthis
06-04-2020, 01:06 PM
It would be helpful to know character name of both you and someone you're trying to trade with that the option does not show up for.As per my character in game can handle trades just fine, those players i cannot do trade with are just completely a random player most of the time. This matter is too general that i can't provide you a characters names one by one. This probably doesn't just happen to me but i think some players might be experiencing this one too.

arcanefid
06-04-2020, 06:03 PM
I also don't see the Trade option in the context menu sometimes. I'm not sure what causes it, but using the "Trade" tab when inspecting their character or using the /t command works just fine.

Futumsh
06-04-2020, 06:19 PM
It's probably some weird combination of what options should be visible that's wrong - will look into it when we have time.

Yureadingthis
06-04-2020, 06:20 PM
It's probably some weird combination of what options should be visible that's wrong - will look into it when we have time.Thank you Futumsh

Futumsh
06-05-2020, 11:01 AM
Screenshot of this when it happens would be useful - I don't see an obvious cause at first glance.

Motherless_Child
06-05-2020, 11:10 AM
As per sometimes when I'm doing some transactions in game, there's this bug that when i clicked on some of these players there is no "trade" button showing at them. Now I'm stuck repeatedly using "/trade example" and it could sometimes be hassle when their in game name is so hard to read or even remember. I hope u can figure out what's causing this problem of mine. Thanks for your time! @Futumsh

Could be that some players have accept trades turned off via settings.....

I am not an expert but, that maybe the issue?????

I keep my trade acceptance turned off because I hate random attempts but, that maybe the issue in your case.....

People can turn off/on accept trades.... Possibility the issue here.....

Futumsh
06-05-2020, 11:16 AM
Could be that some players have accept trades turned off via settings.....

I am not an expert but, that maybe the issue?????

I keep my trade acceptance turned off because I hate random attempts but, that maybe the issue in your case.....

People can turn off/on accept trades.... Possibility the issue here.....

I'm fairly sure that option does not affect how the context menu appears. It should only not appear if either character is hardcore or level 1-4.

Motherless_Child
06-05-2020, 11:22 AM
I'm fairly sure that option does not affect how the context menu appears. It should only not appear if either character is hardcore or level 1-4.

Ok.... Understood..... I will let the pros tackle this.....

Yureadingthis
06-15-2020, 09:39 PM
Screenshot of this when it happens would be useful - I don't see an obvious cause at first glance.@Futumsh i tried trading both players but as you can see there wasn't trade button available for me. Sorry for delay update, hope this helps. Thanks! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200616/87a622fba5e52c89a15f282b6b8aaf6a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200616/b12590cabdbfd58eb10a689c35bdfefb.jpg

Yureadingthis
06-15-2020, 10:03 PM
Oops my bad, there really is no trade button at certain maps like outpost. But this is definitely how it looks like! I was able to encounter sone of this at the "house" and "paradise pier" it usually happens for me when i was in part with someone.

Spooked
06-16-2020, 07:17 AM
I always inspect the character and click on “trade” tends to work well