PDA

View Full Version : If I go buy a droid devise...

Protank
02-07-2012, 07:59 AM
My question is since I currently own a iPhone 4s and a iPhone 3s
If I go buy a droid devise will I be able to download and play Dark Legends sooner???

I know because of apples strict rules on apps that it will be avalible for droid sooner (on beta) but is this just for a select few that owns the droid or will it be open to all the droid users?

If its for all the droid users what droid has the biggest screen and enuff horse power to run DL?

I'll be so grateful if anybody can fill in these blanks for me :)

Thx sts and sts players u guys rock!

P.S. sorry about misspelling title my spellcheck loves to mess with me before I notice and send out :P

Ardon
02-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Nothing really has been said about how access beta will work. My guess is that only a select few who manage to get a beta pass will be let in.

Though idk.

Qqqxxxzzz
02-07-2012, 10:18 AM
If its for all the droid users what droid has the biggest screen and enuff horse power to run DL?
Samsung galaxy tab

Deathpunch
02-07-2012, 10:19 AM
You're seriously considering dropping $500+ on a new device just to play a couple weeks worth of beta? Sure wish I had that kind of money to waste.

Protank
02-07-2012, 10:38 AM
You're seriously considering dropping $500+ on a new device just to play a couple weeks worth of beta? Sure wish I had that kind of money to waste.

Well I just have a few buddies that have droids and are up for a new upgrade. I was going to throw one of em like $50 or so if I could play dl on it before my ios devices. I'm just really stoked about this game and 50 bones would be well worth it to me to get on 1st and learn the inns and out of the game.
I really have no problem shelling out that kind of $ to get on dl a few weeks / months before the iOS users :)

Sts rocks and I will always spend thousands of plat on any of your formats hahaha
Luv ya guys keep up the great work!

StompArtist
02-07-2012, 10:41 AM
http://eee.asus.com/en/eeepad/transformer-prime/features

Deathpunch
02-07-2012, 11:43 AM
http://eee.asus.com/en/eeepad/transformer-prime/features

Indeed! That would be a better choice for you, op. An android tablet. Be advised that the El Cheapo ones have a different chip set and don't come with the android market. Heck, even a kindle fire would work.

octavos
02-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Bigger question: closed beta.... say on Verizon like it was for Sl....hummmm
I could be wrong (which i hope) like name reserves and no vanity...there is always changes :p

Protank
02-07-2012, 04:33 PM
So if I'm not mistaking I should stay with my iOS device??