PDA

View Full Version : Cant connect to forums on google chrome?

Skeletonlord
02-07-2012, 11:29 AM
For some reason i cant connect to the forums properly at certain times of the day. It sometimes wont open the page. Does anyone know why?

Samhayne
02-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Is it always the same time of day? It might be a network event anywhere along your path between your computer and the server that hosts the forums. Or, it could be an issue with the forums (chron job running or somesuch affecting it's performance). Or it could be your computer doing something intensive (virus scan for example) and slowing things down?

Skeletonlord
02-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Well, when I come on, it is usually about 3:45 UK time after school. It is sometimes like a one off thing, sometimes it always happens if you know what I mean.

Samhayne
02-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Well, when I come on, it is usually about 3:45 UK time after school. It is sometimes like a one off thing, sometimes it always happens if you know what I mean.

If you could, keep track of the time when it happens to see if it's always the same. Thanks!

Skeletonlord
02-07-2012, 01:35 PM
I'll try! I think it might be because I'm listening to music from iTunes in the background. Maybe I'll try without using iTunes at the same time and see if that improves it.

Thanks for your help Sam!