PDA

View Full Version : SL first Valentines....Lets go hunt down cupid

octavos
02-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Big Love will be making a return to the store (along with waving to get Little Love). We will also have a series of love-themed items available on the Deal of the Day leading up to Valentine's Day. This should be happening in both Pocket Legends and Star Legends.

Well i had to copy this from PL forums, i don't read there very often but this is what i have read....

Well, post what you think might happen in SL....post your ideas :p (mine is in the title lol)

Cahaun
02-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Holo-love thing-a-ma-jigs

Mitchturbo
02-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Fairy wings lol XD
A girly gun that shoots love hearts.
A new emotion pack that contains a kiss and a gift emotion.
A cupid pet.

Can't think of any more...

Garvhoz
02-07-2012, 08:29 PM
•A pink R.I.V.E.T.
•A special once in a game time (hopefully) pink colored class specific weapon that shoots different things out and that have different effects on enemies (lv40+):
-(ARCannon) Hearts shoot out of the ARCannon and can make enemies protect you from other enemies
-(Dual pistols) Shoots arrows out at enemies and can make enemies fall in love with the other enemies distracting their aim
-(Engi gloves) Pink lightning shoots out of the gloves and can surround tge enemy to pull of flower petals wonderering about their love
- All would have a 5-20% chance of their effect happening (depending if the devs will go with the idea and what they will choose)
• A special shield of love (heart shaped shield)
• A different song playing in the bases of the blackstar and the numa base

Ihavenokills
02-07-2012, 09:23 PM
i agree with the cupid stuff. cupid wings or a cupid bow would be awessssssommmmmeeeeeeeeee

harm
02-08-2012, 08:24 AM
How about we can buy gifts (plat items ) for others on that day??
But i wont give lmao!!!!!!!!!

Kanozaki
02-08-2012, 01:53 PM
lol we can get all the coms to dress in diapers

MYNISTA
02-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Chocolate Engineer gloves that shoot out chocolates or chocolate sauce (also drips chocolate).

octavos
02-08-2012, 02:54 PM
I was thinkin A box of chocolates shield, a bow gun vanity, a arm vanity quiver of arrows and back vanity of holo wings.... :p
and poof insta-Cupid :p

MYNISTA
02-08-2012, 02:57 PM
I was thinkin A box of chocolates shield, a bow gun vanity, a arm vanity quiver of arrows and back vanity of holo wings.... :p
and poof insta-Cupid :p

First thing i thought about was a box of chocolates shield. Freshness.

octavos
02-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Or a fluffy bear shield :D (resembling a PL toon lol)
:ghost:

Cahaun
02-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Or a fluffy bear shield :D (resembling a PL toon lol)
:ghost:
Lol PL dolls!

XxReiReixX
02-08-2012, 08:03 PM
i want fairy wings!!!! lol we need a pink suit for the ladies ;) with hearts floating up as a set bonus. Guys should have a red suit with the words i love you floating up as a set bonus

Kakatoa91
02-09-2012, 03:04 AM
I want to marry!

Couple would get nice bonus each +10 str, dex, int, dmg, armor, % exp when they are together.

At the end of event, couple will divorce and get -10 str, dex, int, dmg, armor, % exp on any map without ex hubby/wifey or double that if with ex for the same amount of time they were married.

Lol... :D

Martin Tander
02-09-2012, 05:06 AM
U need a girlfriend asap lol

Fao
02-09-2012, 07:13 AM
Something that has to do with Valentines day! I don't know anything else to think!!!

Oltimatus
02-09-2012, 08:37 AM
•A pink R.I.V.E.T.
•A special once in a game time (hopefully) pink colored class specific weapon that shoots different things out and that have different effects on enemies (lv40+):
-(ARCannon) Hearts shoot out of the ARCannon and can make enemies protect you from other enemies
-(Dual pistols) Shoots arrows out at enemies and can make enemies fall in love with the other enemies distracting their aim
-(Engi gloves) Pink lightning shoots out of the gloves and can surround tge enemy to pull of flower petals wonderering about their love
- All would have a 5-20% chance of their effect happening (depending if the devs will go with the idea and what they will choose)
• A special shield of love (heart shaped shield)
• A different song playing in the bases of the blackstar and the numa base

-------
I will definity buy your awesome weapons with plats!!!!! :p

Fairy
02-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Vatentines Day.... *sigh*

octavos
02-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Vatentines Day.... *sigh*
Me too lol....Well love always comes if your not lookin :p (EG: a Vanity drop)
Or flaming fairy wings that emit hearts O.O

Rawrimafish
02-09-2012, 01:18 PM
hmmm
maybe...
a

Vanity gun that adds 100 DPS!
Flying heart pets!
Bigger love!
Vanities to loot like u wave at (like the bunny ears) and get a bigger one(loot 3 buy 10?)