PDA

View Full Version : warbird for pvp suggestions?

SVTcobra
02-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Should i drop more skills into str or dex? And should I equip all str items? I have a lvl 65 bird.

Twinklaser
02-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Put just enough str to wear gear and the rest in dex for max damage. All str items is reccomended though sometimes you might want to switch to a bow.

Thedexfalcon
02-20-2012, 01:23 AM
Put just enough str to wear gear and the rest in dex for max damage. All str items is reccomended though sometimes you might want to switch to a bow.

Yeah I agree with twink. Have the least on strength so you can just wear your strength gear and pump the rest into dex for the most dps. Also, i would suggest you in using a full strength set because it gives you a set which could apply for more armor and so on. I would say this because as a bird you already have quite a lot of hit chance as well as what a bird is efficient in so using a some dex gear could really lower your armor down. When you chose a warbird one of your main priorities now is armor.

Sayishere
02-24-2012, 11:03 AM
Jeez, whats a warbird lol. Guess I'm totally out the loop these days.

GELLIO77
02-24-2012, 01:31 PM
a warbird is a bird with warrior equip

Of topic: your motto at the bottom of your sig >.< got that from the apprentice i watched that seires to :P

Sayishere
02-25-2012, 03:06 AM
I also saw that series of the apprentice, but I made the sig in 2010. I'm pretty sure that apprentice series was rather recent. So technically they stole it from me :p and warrior bird eh. That's cool.