PDA

View Full Version : IGNORING button timered?

iAmPain
02-07-2012, 07:58 PM
so heres my idea, what if you and your'e friend are having some issues and as good friend to them.we dnt want them to be on our ignor list time after time.so it would be great if we could just set up a time limit on how long we could ignore em! and it saves us time checking our huge IGNORE list just to unIgnore them..and last suggestion, can u put a NOTIFICATION if we were being ignored by some one? it would be great to if we know that they cannot hear what were sayin.cus in some cases i was like ignored by my friend (i didnt knew it, till he unIgnored me lol) then i was like talkin n talkin and i didnt even knew i was ignore -_- i was like OMG wasted my time ... so yea basically thats it

flashbackflip
02-08-2012, 03:54 AM
Huh.. It's really unfriendly to ignore a friend.. I never did it and can not imagine a situation when i will do it

And if a friend ignores me and not even telling me he is going to, well he's not that friendly then..

So, imo, weird suggestion)) no offence tho

Anishavie
02-08-2012, 06:04 AM
I have some people on my ignore list
Only ignore people who are spamming pms
Or people who are cussing at u

One guy kept pm-ing me
"you ************* *****" " your mom **** **** ********* ****"

So I ignored him FOREVER

OvigorothO
02-08-2012, 07:31 AM
Not like u need to have someone permanently ignored..I usually clear out ignores whenever I leave a game,Townes,etc. Not like they will try and contact you...

iAmPain
02-10-2012, 08:47 PM
So, imo, weird suggestion)) no offence tho

..its just rude to ignore ppl and forget they were there.and u never know till a eternity has passed.what if that guy has something for u.or something u need frm him.he cn hear u.but u cnt hear them..

Fuzzywig
02-11-2012, 03:44 AM
???Huge ignore list???