PDA

View Full Version : Elusive four and evasive six guide

Mely Original
06-05-2020, 02:07 PM
I saw alot of questions about those aps, aloottt of confusion also, players keep asking here, on youtube and in the game. So i made this video and wish it'll help you guys! Don't hesitate to ask questions on comments.
Hope you enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ewe8hzeo7k&feature=share

Rich_rogue
06-05-2020, 02:26 PM
Ty bro

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Bluehazee
06-05-2020, 05:35 PM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?420936-Twisted-Ten-Achievement-Guide-Locations-of-Evasive-Six-and-Elusive-Four

Mely Original
06-06-2020, 04:57 AM
At least in the video we see how they look like and where they spawn ;)

Xyv.io
06-07-2020, 01:30 PM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?420936-Twisted-Ten-Achievement-Guide-Locations-of-Evasive-Six-and-Elusive-Four

What's the point of posting this here?

Bluehazee
06-07-2020, 01:37 PM
What's the point of posting this here?

I posted full guide of all those bosses+rare ones because is what thread is about. Not everyone wants to watch full video to find out things, not even needed to watch a video since the guide i posted have all info required.

Question is : why me adding this link bothers you?

Xyv.io
06-07-2020, 07:31 PM
I posted full guide of all those bosses+rare ones because is what thread is about. Not everyone wants to watch full video to find out things, not even needed to watch a video since the guide i posted have all info required.

Question is : why me adding this link bothers you?

Why do you want to know if it bothers me or not? There's a difference between a video and a written guide. Hard to understand?

Bluehazee
06-07-2020, 07:48 PM
Pretty obvious there is a difference between video and written guide, that's why i added link to this great guide. Hard to understand? Why is this a problem?

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

Axism
06-07-2020, 11:46 PM
Thank you very much

Mely Original
03-19-2021, 12:37 PM
Pretty obvious there is a difference between video and written guide, that's why i added link to this great guide. Hard to understand? Why is this a problem?

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante TapatalkLol I just saw this. If you don't wanna watch the video then you can go to another thread. I didnt asked you anything tho. And BTW, Videos are more entertaining than a huge and boring list. Useless for you? You can go complain on all those people thanked me for this. In other new, have a nice day.

Envoyé de mon SM-G998W en utilisant Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
03-19-2021, 12:44 PM
Lol I just saw this. If you don't wanna watch the video then you can go to another thread. I didnt asked you anything tho. And BTW, Videos are more entertaining than a huge and boring list. Useless for you? You can go complain on all those people thanked me for this. In other new, have a nice day.

why do you even bother to reply to something from 2020?

Mythocrisis
03-19-2021, 01:18 PM
why do you even bother to reply to something from 2020?

Lmfaorotfllaimao

Mely Original
03-19-2021, 01:43 PM
To make you speak and it worked

Bluehazee
03-19-2021, 03:16 PM
Lol I just saw this. If you don't wanna watch the video then you can go to another thread. I didnt asked you anything tho. And BTW, Videos are more entertaining than a huge and boring list. Useless for you? You can go complain on all those people thanked me for this. In other new, have a nice day.

Excuse me? I didn't even mention or refer to you in any of my posts. My intention was to add link to complement your video, because like I said some people prefer video guides, while others might like written.
I never judged your video, never said i didnt liked it, never said its useless and i never complained. Read what i said if you want, at least before throw wrong assumptions.

Mely Original
03-19-2021, 03:20 PM
It's how it sounded like. Anyway lol have a nice day [emoji3]