PDA

View Full Version : I have been Diagnosed with..

Artemis
02-07-2012, 08:31 PM
I have a freaking an Anxiety and an Anger Issue! I was diagnosed today D: Just warning yall now. Make me mad, i will eat your soul. <3 :o THAT EXPLAINS SO FREAKIN MUCH.

In all seriousness, id appreciate if you didnt troll me. Trollin me aint curin me! Make me worst and would probably end up with me getting banned :p

Edit: Yall should see my fingers! My anxiety thing, when im having it, i bite the skin around my nails.

adidaman
02-07-2012, 08:39 PM
My heart dropped for a second because I thought you were going to say cancer or something, and I got scared. (yes, trolls have a heart too :p) But anyway, do you have to take meds or anything?

Artemis
02-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Anxiety pills. then i just have anger management. Like a squishy ball. And councelors.

Lowlyspy
02-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Uh.....i can honestly say im not surprised LOL.

Remember your mantra. Gooz Fraba

trixie
02-07-2012, 08:42 PM
I'm so sorry.

I hope you can find the help you need. I know I don't really know you, but if you need someone to talk to I'm a great listener. :)

RedRyder
02-07-2012, 08:43 PM
I would've never guessed (at 2nd part). lol Love ya kiddo

Zeus
02-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Awww, Lyric! I'm so sorry! :( Well, you're not in this alone! You have me! On a side note, I may have ADHD (inattention)! Let's talk about it! ;)

Artemis
02-07-2012, 08:49 PM
so um... i just broke my stress ball... lmao im dieing laughing right now

razerfingers
02-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Hahahaha epic win!

Cahaun
02-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Best cure ever? O.o

StompArtist
02-07-2012, 09:15 PM
I have a freaking an Anxiety and an Anger Issue! I was diagnosed today D: Just warning yall now. Make me mad, i will eat your soul. <3 :o THAT EXPLAINS SO FREAKIN MUCH.

In all seriousness, id appreciate if you didnt troll me. Trollin me aint curin me! Make me worst and would probably end up with me getting banned :p

I got anger issues. Sign up at a gym and take up some MMA classes. Focus the anger on a sparring partner :D

Artemis
02-07-2012, 09:16 PM
i have a punching bag in my basement. i think i got that covered. mostly.

maneatingtree
02-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Explains alot. But hope it gets better.

StompArtist
02-07-2012, 09:20 PM
i have a punching bag in my basement. i think i got that covered. mostly.

But punching bags don't tap out!

Artemis
02-07-2012, 09:24 PM
Ill make that -bleep- Tap out! :o

Zeus
02-07-2012, 09:28 PM
Ill make that -bleep- Tap out! :o

Don't break your hand! ;)

Artemis
02-07-2012, 09:31 PM
My hand has survived many things. such as the face of the varsity quarterback. i think ill win the fight against a punching bag :P

Otukura
02-07-2012, 10:19 PM
My hand has survived many things. such as the face of the varsity quarterback. i think ill win the fight against a punching bag :P

Next time, get a friend to take a vid :p

maiohwmai
02-07-2012, 10:27 PM
I got anger issues. Sign up at a gym and take up some MMA classes. Focus the anger on a sparring partner :DBeat me to it.

There is no pleasure greater than choking someone out in a triangle. Catharsis is knowing that your crotch is the last thing someone's gonna smell before going to sleep.

Artemis
02-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Next time, get a friend to take a vid :p

go read my marriage is off thread. Thats who i was getting married to :P You will learn all i did to him. Threw a chair at him! Rawr.

Swords
02-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Holy cow, is that a angry hippo! Or no it's just artemis, meh she is not scary!

Otukura
02-07-2012, 10:32 PM
go read my marriage is off thread. Thats who i was getting married to :P You will learn all i did to him. Threw a chair at him! Rawr.

All for nothing, without a video :'(

Artemis
02-07-2012, 10:40 PM
when you find out your fiancee is cheating on you, your first thought isnt to grab a camera.

NECROREAPER
02-08-2012, 02:10 AM
Make me mad, i will eat your soul. <3 :o

Bahahaha I love this

Carth
02-08-2012, 02:43 AM
Your thread title made my heart stop...

Don't you ever scare me like that again. Seriously.

:)

Anyway, I hope you get the help you need and find inner peace with the body and mind. Take care and don't try to do anything drastic that might get yourself hurt (Sorry, you must get tired of hearing that).

If you have any feelings and/or thoughts that are troubling you, share them with us. :)

Just saying, you must be some bad-A chick if you throw chairs at people. Rock on girl! :D

Artemis
02-08-2012, 08:29 AM
It was the maddest I've ever been! Either I threw a chair or did nothin about it. I chose to do something

ninjaduck
02-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Only advice I can give you is stay FAR away from anxiety/stress pills. They harm more than help, trust me on this.

Otherwise, stay safe! :)

brodiniozo
02-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Only advice I can give you is stay FAR away from anxiety/stress pills. They harm more than help, trust me on this.

Otherwise, stay safe! :)

You should NOT tell ANYONE to stop taking their meds. YOUR NOT A DOCTOR. I wouldnt be here today if it wasnt for meds like theese. They do help, its individual on diff persons/meds.

Edit: god, ur post makes me mad.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Zeus
02-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Hakuna Matata, Lyric! :)

You know, like in the past, you're always free to PM me if you want to rage. :)

Artentreri
02-08-2012, 09:49 AM
You should NOT tell ANYONE to stop taking their meds. YOUR NOT A DOCTOR. I wouldnt be here today if it wasnt for meds like theese. They do help, its individual on diff persons/meds.

Edit: god, ur post makes me mad.

Dude you need to chill, maybe take your meds that're helping so much? I've been prescribed a lot of antidepressants and I've only taken the first ones, and those turned me into a freakin zombie. I understand, they might've helped you, but there's no reason to flip out.
I can't say I didn't see this coming Artemis, but hey, just stroke the furry wall.

Artemis
02-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Aw snap a flame war on a anger issue thread.

brodiniozo
02-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Dude you need to chill, maybe take your meds that're helping so much? I've been prescribed a lot of antidepressants and I've only taken the first ones, and those turned me into a freakin zombie. I understand, they might've helped you, but there's no reason to flip out.
I can't say I didn't see this coming Artemis, but hey, just stroke the furry wall.

Its individual. If it dosent work for u, change ur meds, talk to your doctor. Dont tell random ppl to stay away from their prescribed meds. And personaly, id love to be a zombie instead of thinkin bout jumping in front of a train. Dont go on the internet and tell people what to do with sucha important things.

StompArtist
02-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Anyone deciding to take or not take their meds based on a posts on a forum about video games needs to review their priorities to begin with... No need to flame or fight over this guys/gals/plants.

Artentreri
02-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Not tryin to fight, but where did I tell him not to take them? I explained a personal experience. And brodiniozo man, walking around feeling nothing, not caring about anything at all, it sucks. It was the worst feeling I've ever felt. I get what you're saying, it's better than death, but I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.

StompArtist
02-08-2012, 11:48 AM
I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.

Three Days Grace ftw!

Artentreri
02-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Sorry bud, never really listened to them. :/

StompArtist
02-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Sorry bud, never really listened to them. :/

Me either but that was a word for word quote from one of their "catchy" songs. :P

Artentreri
02-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Haha nice dude. I'm more of a rage against the machine and primus fan. Artemis that's what you can do, start a metal band.

Samhayne
02-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Hey gang,

Just a reminder to keep things friendly, thanks!

ninjaduck
02-08-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm not going to carry on with arguing with you Broidononzo, I suggest read my post again. "Advice" is different from "telling anything".

Stay healthy.

Artentreri
02-08-2012, 07:21 PM
I'm not going to carry on with arguing with you Broidononzo, I suggest read my post again. "Advice" is different from "telling anything".

Stay thirsty.
Fixed it for ya.