PDA

View Full Version : Who's stopping you?

trixie
02-07-2012, 08:34 PM
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
By Ayn Rand

This quote says it all. If you truly put your mind to something no one can stop you. The sky's the limit, but why stop there when there's still stars in the sky. When you hit a wall, pick yourself up and keep on going. The only person stopping you from achieving your dreams is you.

I write these not only for the community, but for myself. Here lately it seems like bad news is pouring down. The more I write these the better it gets. I feel so positive in spite of the rain pouring down. I feel like there's nothing or no one in this world to stop me. No matter what I'm gonna hold my head high.

I hope that by you reading these you feel the same way. I hope that I have made a difference in your life. Please know that you are truly special because there's only one you. Let your star shine so bright for all the world to see.

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
By Author Unknown

NotYoCookiez
02-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Notyocookiez has been truly touched by this. :)

StompArtist
02-07-2012, 09:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv9zTzlNu-k

That's for you Trix

trixie
02-07-2012, 09:19 PM

That's for you Trix

I can't watch it :( what is it?

Edit: I got to watch it. Good video :)

Swampy
02-07-2012, 09:23 PM

That's for you Trix

Inspirational :D IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!

Ardon
02-07-2012, 09:34 PM
This inspired me. Now i am what i want to be

trixie
02-08-2012, 12:18 AM
This inspired me. Now i am what i want to be

Thanks ardon! Lol

Growwle
02-08-2012, 12:35 AM
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
By Ayn Rand

This quote says it all. If you truly put your mind to something no one can stop you. The sky's the limit, but why stop there when there's still stars in the sky. When you hit a wall, pick yourself up and keep on going. The only person stopping you from achieving your dreams is you.

I write these not only for the community, but for myself. Here lately it seems like bad news is pouring down. The more I write these the better it gets. I feel so positive in spite of the rain pouring down. I feel like there's nothing or no one in this world to stop me. No matter what I'm gonna hold my head high.

I hope that by you reading these you feel the same way. I hope that I have made a difference in your life. Please know that you are truly special because there's only one you. Let your star shine so bright for all the world to see.

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
By Author Unknown

I too have recently had a brush with total financial ruin. Now I am grateful just to wake up every day and still have all the things I almost lost and to have my cellphone back on so I can play these games, lol.

uwantaides
02-08-2012, 03:25 AM
As one of my favorite rappers said in some song, "shoot for the stars, but land in the clouds" this kinda means that aim for the highest u can, you'll end up higher then where u were before xP btw hey trixie!! Lol

Zaltiar
02-08-2012, 03:57 AM
The big white collared men. *cowers in fear*

Ardon
02-08-2012, 04:34 AM
Thanks ardon! Lol

Did you not see my pic? T'was a joke :p

Artentreri
02-08-2012, 10:07 AM
I would've gone with a bowling ball, then no one knows it's you.

trixie
02-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Thanks ardon! Lol

Did you not see my pic? T'was a joke :p

That's why I lol :)

Kiyoko
02-08-2012, 04:19 PM
By Author Unknown

So true ! :applause:

MimeRifle
02-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Dang, I sure like your attitude Trix!!!! You see? When you have a positive attitude, positive things happen. You affect the world around you in a positive way. Attitude is contagious. Is YOURS worth catching?!? :smiley_simmons: