PDA

View Full Version : Can't Create New Character!

Swimmingstar
02-08-2012, 01:25 AM
I wanted to create a new pvp twink/merchant but the create new character button that's usually at bottom of character list isn't there! And reason I need to do of soon is because half off premium will be gone soon...

Skeletonlord
02-08-2012, 01:31 AM
I'm sure the button is somewhere around there because you must be able to, maybe the devs moved it for a while?

As for the half off premium, I think that offer may of come of, I'm not entirely sure. It was for a week, and I'm sure that week has gone. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think premium characters are now 20 platinum.

Edit: I can create a new character fine on my iPod touch 2nd Generation.

Here are some pics to show this....

fuzzylazer
02-08-2012, 03:11 AM
Try restarting your device.

Swampy
02-08-2012, 06:57 AM
I'm sure the button is somewhere around there because you must be able to, maybe the devs moved it for a while?

So basically the devs moved the button only on Swim's device...?? Its pobably just a small glitch.
Also the premium characters are still 15 platinum.

OvigorothO
02-08-2012, 07:18 AM
I wanted to create a new pvp twink/merchant but the create new character button that's usually at bottom of character list isn't there! And reason I need to do of soon is because half off premium will be gone soon...maybe your out of slots....and you need to buy a new character slot or delete one

Elyseon
02-08-2012, 10:58 AM
There should be a down arrow on the side, and on the next page it will be at the top

PL Playa
02-08-2012, 11:35 AM
I've seen a pic that u put up swim and I seriously have no idea how this could be fixed without dev help

StompArtist
02-08-2012, 12:01 PM
How many chars you got? Could you have discovered the illusive character cap?

Swimmingstar
02-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Yes I put a pic in another post, and I only have 6 chars... others have a lot more.