PDA

View Full Version : Baby Pinks

Gavry
07-31-2010, 05:10 AM
I've been running around the low levels recently searching for little pinks, so far to no avail. I'm instetested in where people have found little pinks, sub 30 stuff. Is it always certain bosses on certain maps?

Thanks for the info :)

KingFu
07-31-2010, 07:00 AM
Quick Love and Quick Pain are the best.

Gavry
07-31-2010, 07:45 AM
Thanks. They must be rare. I've done both maps over 50 times each and only got one purple so far hehe

Royce
07-31-2010, 09:07 AM
Thanks. They must be rare. I've done both maps over 50 times each and only got one purple so far hehe

In my limited low level farming experience, I have actually seen less pinks drop in the minidungeons than in the regular maps. Still, the drop rate is terrible either way.

Yardsalez
07-31-2010, 10:02 AM
Lol yea if you want to get pinks you need to spend days farming and just farm it yourself dont allow ppl to join

Royce
07-31-2010, 10:21 AM
just farm it yourself dont allow ppl to join

Why? Your drop is unaffected by any other players in your party. You can actually farm more efficiently in a group since it will go faster.

Yardsalez
07-31-2010, 10:24 AM
Hmm than, you should get some trusted friends not just random people becuz likely they will keep the pinks. So just get a group of friends so there is no room for random people. Then, farm farm farm! you should get a pink in one day. Just make sure your friends will give you the pinks. Goodluck!

Royce
07-31-2010, 10:27 AM
Hmm than, you should get some trusted friends not just random people becuz likely they will keep the pinks. So just get a group of friends so there is no room for random people. Then, farm farm farm! you should get a pink in one day. Just make sure your friends will give you the pinks. Goodluck!

Just to make sure you understand though, if you are in a group of 5 and kill a boss, you have the same odds of getting a pink as you do if you kill that boss alone. So if you can't get a group of 4 friends, there is still nothing wrong with letting strangers join. They do not reduce your chances of getting a pink at all.

Chickdigcookies
07-31-2010, 10:34 AM
Quick Love drops

-lvl 19 jewel thiefes forest bow, I've seen 3
-lvl 19 strg armors, different names depending on color, I've seen 5
-and a lot of purples, mostly strg armors and bows.

There's also
-lvl 19 platinum axe of legend, never seen drop, but I own
-lvl 19 platinum sword of legend, never seen drop, but I own
-lvl 19 staff, don't know the name, never seen drop, but I own
-lvl 14 jewel thief dark armo, never seen drop, but I own
-lvl 14 int armor, don't know name, never seen drop, but I own

Just farm, it's fun, in a way, and easy, let the noobs tag along, more people means more drops, then coax them into giving them to you or you ll report them...or something like that.

Edit: just read Royces comment, didn't know that about the loot...hmm, but still wouldt there be more drops in less time?

Yardsalez
07-31-2010, 10:47 AM
Yes, but if there is more people it gives a better chance of one of them getting a pink which then if they are your friends they could give you right?

Royce
07-31-2010, 10:55 AM
Edit: just read Royces comment, didn't know that about the loot...hmm, but still wouldt there be more drops in less time?

Yes, but if there is more people it gives a better chance of one of them getting a pink which then if they are your friends they could give you right?

Yes, farming as a group makes more sense because it will go faster, and the individual's chance of getting a pink is the same for any boss killed, though increased per unit time since you are going to be killing faster. Plus if you have teammates willing to give you their pinks that is definitely the most effective way to farm rare items (though I would recommend compensating them, and not threatening them for their pinks as chickdig suggests ;) )

Chickdigcookies
07-31-2010, 11:17 AM
Yes, farming as a group makes more sense because it will go faster, and the individual's chance of getting a pink is the same for any boss killed, though increased per unit time since you are going to be killing faster. Plus if you have teammates willing to give you their pinks that is definitely the most effective way to farm rare items (though I would recommend compensating them, and not threatening them for their pinks as chickdig suggests ;) )

Lol. I guess you could give eem something, but it's happend to me that I'm farming for hrs, someone joins ad next drop is a pink and he leaves...that gets me mad.

flaimdude
07-31-2010, 02:17 PM
What is the lowest level pink ever? Like, 10?

Luu52
07-31-2010, 10:34 PM
oi im high lvl
does drop rate
affected when lvl too high or low

Luu52
07-31-2010, 10:35 PM
i lvl low guys to get good pinks and to help a guy out got a sniper's bone tunic for about 1 hour of leveling
WOW big gain ...

Iambirdman
07-31-2010, 10:55 PM
What is the lowest level pink ever? Like, 10?

I have lvl 13 that's the lowest I seen

Theremin
08-01-2010, 05:57 AM
Just to make sure you understand though, if you are in a group of 5 and kill a boss, you have the same odds of getting a pink as you do if you kill that boss alone. So if you can't get a group of 4 friends, there is still nothing wrong with letting strangers join. They do not reduce your chances of getting a pink at all.

I think you explained this previously in a recent thread I made, Royce. I would like to thank you for taking the time to re-post this information.

Furthermore, I don't believe in taking stupid chances with loot, so I typically farm the early campaigns solo so I don't have to worry about trying to talk someone out of their new "shiny."

Rarefew
08-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Got pick axe of legend in the last dark forest chapter

Voxed
08-02-2010, 05:25 PM
I have a lvl 13 pink str armor I bought, I have no clue where it drops but it's great for the lvl

Inching
08-02-2010, 09:29 PM
I'll farm with u bro.... I'm sooo bored with doing nothing and I own everything I want. I farm with u all the time anyway so just PM me to join next time.... only thing I dont have is a Galaxy Staff and a Thoth plasma which I have farmed over 50 times each to no avail.... My luck in these drops are soooo bad... sigh.

I have a Dark Matter Staff for sale and also a Desert Shadow of Thoth Staff if anyone wants to buy cheap... thought I'd add that in there :)

I am starting to think that low lvl pinks should sell for more then high levels as the supply for low levels are a lot less.... hummm....

Storm
08-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Yo momma got a baby pink.....