PDA

View Full Version : Pl sheilds!!!

LwMark
02-08-2012, 04:23 AM
Will there be any new contests for these sheilds in the near future?
Congrats to the 10 recent winners who got them!
Imo i think there were some better catch phrases that i read that werent picked :/
But its cool!
Also there must be about 30 pl sheilds through out the game i think there should b more!
Since theres 70k+ alterrans!

Zeus
02-08-2012, 09:15 AM
I think you're just miffed that your catchphrase wasn't picked...I would be too, but that isn't right to imply that some people didn't deserve their shields just so you could get one, that's a bit selfish, no?

Of course there will be more contests in the future for them, there always are. Although, I hope they weren't as easy as the mummy catchphrase one. If you take a look back at PL shield contests, they used to be a lot more difficult to win. Yes, I want more shields out there, but I also want more challenging contest as well.

Edit: Also, you can't really compare the Shield of LEGENDS to antennas; it just doesn't make sense...

Teryxn
02-08-2012, 09:45 AM
To clear that, Apollo, he said 'Alterran' not 'antenna' ;)

Engelhard
02-08-2012, 09:50 AM
I think you're just miffed that your catchphrase wasn't picked...I would be too, but that isn't right to imply that some people didn't deserve their shields just so you could get one, that's a bit selfish, no?

Of course there will be more contests in the future for them, there always are. Although, I hope they weren't as easy as the mummy catchphrase one. If you take a look back at PL shield contests, they used to be a lot more difficult to win. Yes, I want more shields out there, but I also want more challenging contest as well.

Edit: Also, you can't really compare the Shield of LEGENDS to antennas; it just doesn't make sense...

True true for example the bake a cake contest was alot harder and only first place got a shield.....I was runner up and didnt receive any cool pixels from the contest *cry emote* but 50 plat instead But gratz to the winners.....I can't believe I missed out on this contest....another reason I don't like the mobile version of forums as I was on everyday and never seen the contest ( still kicking myself in the butt) as this was the easiest way to get a pl shield yet

Engelhard
02-08-2012, 10:00 AM
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/Engelhard/d7a0f543.jpg

This is the only PL shield I have ever had....and some other people
made some super awesome cakes also and didn't receive a shield either.....only the first place winner Buwanda won the shield(well deserved first place winner IMO with the awesome Gurgox cake) Trust me everyone that made a cake was hoping or the uber rare PL shield and I can't wait for the next contest(hopefully I don't miss it also) for another chance at this awesome shield

MrGoober
02-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Will there be any new contests for these sheilds in the near future?
Congrats to the 10 recent winners who got them!
Imo i think there were some better catch phrases that i read that werent picked :/
But its cool!
Also there must be about 30 pl sheilds through out the game i think there should b more!
Since theres 70k+ alterrans!

I agree mark. There were alot of better catch phrases.

Zeus
02-08-2012, 10:31 AM
To clear that, Apollo, he said 'Alterran' not 'antenna' ;)

Ahaha, thanks! Guess I was feeling a bit dyslexic today! :P Small mobile screens kick my butt. :(

Thanks for correcting me :D

Sryyoulose
02-08-2012, 12:33 PM
I'm kicking my butt(stronger word for butt) I didn't see it either >.>
Ps. Those who had better catch phrases lots of people just voted for guildies (like me!)

Barbamitsos
02-08-2012, 01:16 PM

to tell u the truth i did vote for a buddy of mine as i wouldn vote anyways and i beleive soem more did. But in the overall those phrases who got picked were cool

LwMark
02-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Ye it was a popularity thing..lets b real all the people who got picked are just known people in forums or in game..an those same people are goas or aoas or guildis or sometgin like that..an im not "miffed" im sayin that there was better ones..even someone above me said there was..i think its just who you kno..stinks

nmyxspaceship
02-08-2012, 03:26 PM
I know how you feel Mark, I really wanted to be a GOA but when the time came I wasn't picked, I felt like better choices could have been made. I had to man up a little and remember it was just a game. So don't take things around here so personal. Delphina(I think it was) is new here and wouldn't really know who is popular or is well known on forums.:)

LwMark
02-08-2012, 04:38 PM
No its cool im not really mad.im actually happier i got my first cap! Now i got my mt fang armor! Looks sick on my bear! And ii feel good to have the vet. Awards!
And now my DL sheild! :)
I happier to have these limited items comares to the pl sheild that i kno maybe have another chance to get someday!

nmyxspaceship
02-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Yeah gratz bro, I want elite for my mage!! I'm 10k no 4x pots and that's over a 2 day period so I'm hoping they hold out a little longer.

LwMark
02-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Its stressfull doin just 1.5s i bought 4 thrashers to reach 66 rest were 1.5s an a couple free dailys! It was my first time buyin thrashers to i loved watching the xp just addin up so quik lol

Swimmingstar
02-11-2012, 12:42 PM
I noticed that the prize for the catchphrases aren't called "shield of legends" they're called I think pocket legends shield. They look the same though.

Teryxn
02-18-2012, 05:16 PM
No problem ;) and ya it can be easy to read something incorrectly with a small screen :/ I have to get on my desktop to do anything on Forums cuz iPod will only let you do so much...

Zaltiar
02-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Meh, its just more easy to get the pl shield these days. It's lost is rarity factor for me,
Well, least I still have my shirt designs in their merch store :P

Mageprodigy
02-18-2012, 08:01 PM
I really want a PL shield !

Zaltiar
02-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Wait for their next contest, it'll likely be in the prizes

vulgarstrike
02-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Go earn them.

NECROREAPER
02-19-2012, 01:31 AM
Go earn them.

Nice

Cool4ever100
02-19-2012, 09:30 PM
If you don't no already but u probably do, Sam is hosting a contest and 10 people will win the pl shield and 50plat! Check it out