PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing plat in Malaysia

Shellkaz
02-08-2012, 07:40 AM
Hi, I have a guild member who lives in Malaysia. He would like to be able to purchase plat and I'm stumped as to how to help him. He's ready to give up on ever being able to purchase plat. If there is anyone who knows how to go about doing it I would really appreciate it if you could let me know.

I'm in the USA so I usually use iTunes. I would suggest getting a pre- paid American express or visa but I don't want the young man to spend hard earned money on a futile effort.

Please don't give random suggestions. Only something that you or a friend have used successfully. I don't want to disappoint him.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

WoundedEagle
02-08-2012, 09:01 AM
Hey there! Does your friend use iTunes? Well, here is something that may be of use to them, courtesy of Nekama and shinshu, though idk if it will work, due to its for Singapote users. I say, give it a try and ask em if it will work.

Finally found a way to get itunes card in singapore!come here singapore users!
For those under 18 and can't get a credit card to buy plat I finally found a way!
Step 1.buy mol points card at any 7 eleven stores
Step 2.make an account at molpoints website.its super easy.
Step 3.top up your mol points account using you molpoints code at your mol points card.
Step 4.go to the shopping category at the molpoints website and then select iTunes card.
Step 5.purchase your desired amount 15,25,50 using your molpoints account.itunes will then send u the iTunes code to your email account.
Step 6.there you go!you can finally buy plat and enjoy!

Here is the original thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?46868-Finally-found-a-way-to-get-itunes-card-in-singapore!come-here-singapore-users!

Hope it helps!

Plaguemaw
02-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Personally i use a prepaid visa gift card from the local shopping mall. Go straight to sts website to buy plat via paypal, plat is delivered almost instantly

Im in usa on android

Skeletonlord
02-08-2012, 11:21 AM
The website is another way you could go. Simply go to the Spacetime forums, and click on the "store link". Then "Plat". Choose what game you want it for, how much you want, then enter your credit details. Hit submit and it is automatically added to your account.

zuesmirza
02-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Having the same problem from beginning. I am from India. STS does not accepts my country's currency and the cards (debit cards, ATM cards). These cards are accepted evrywhere in my country and I have done online shopping,bill payment,railway reservations etc with these cards but sadly STS does'nt accept it and am stuck with 3-4 free plat. Have tried to ask help frm STS guys by sending an E-mail, but no response... If you guys have any ideas please let me know...

Fyrce
02-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Paypal/google/amazon distinguish between your country's currency and others? I wouldn't think STS would care as long as Paypal/google/amazon work for you.

zuesmirza
02-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Google,paypal accepts my currency bt they want credit cards, I am a student and can only afford debit card
.. I am not blaming STS... if you got any solution then only you shud post... thank you.