PDA

View Full Version : Need Help? I cant recieve text messages!

Paar
02-08-2012, 07:59 AM
Hey guys, I have a problem with my Droid Incredible. I can send text messages fine, but I cant recieve them. I've restarted my device and have took the battery out for a while, but nothing seems to work. If you have any solutions, Please Post to the thread! Thanks in advance!(:

~Paar

Artentreri
02-08-2012, 10:12 AM
I'd say your best bet is to just head to the store, roll in like the gangsta pink fluff ball thing you are, and say "Come at me bro!". If that doesn't work, ask a sales rep.

Deathpunch
02-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Hey guys, I have a problem with my Droid Incredible. I can send text messages fine, but I cant recieve them. I've restarted my device and have took the battery out for a while, but nothing seems to work. If you have any solutions, Please Post to the thread! Thanks in advance!(:

~Paar

From your home screen: menu > settings > system updates > update prl Also update your profile on the same screen. Try that. Don't ask sales reps anything. In general, they don't know very much other than BS lines to sell you crap devices.

Zeus
02-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Last time I had a problem, I called support and they reset my text messages somehow, if you're experiencing delayed texts. That's the only help I got on that matter, sorry bro.

StompArtist
02-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Maybe folks are just not replying? :D

Ardon
02-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Try updating your service.
On verizon i know its *228 then press 2.

Paar
02-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Last time I had a problem, I called support and they reset my text messages somehow, if you're experiencing delayed texts. That's the only help I got on that matter, sorry bro.

What would the number be? #611? Or the customer service #?

Zeus
02-08-2012, 06:01 PM
What would the number be? #611? Or the customer service #?

Jtpup74799
02-12-2012, 06:07 PM
I'd say your best bet is to just head to the store, roll in like the gangsta pink fluff ball thing you are, and say "Come at me bro!". If that doesn't work, ask a sales rep.I tried that... then they kicked me out of the store before i got to the second part -.-