PDA

View Full Version : Worth grinding past plat tier?

chulakamulaka
06-07-2020, 04:35 AM
is there any loot or anything dropping from the bosses that make it worth running the event even after plat tier?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Overbear
06-07-2020, 08:15 PM
Hmm, not really. However, there is the phantasmal elondrian chests that can drop the bloodgrub visage which can go for alot. Usually drops from Ursoth.

06-07-2020, 08:27 PM
There are the emerald wings drop from bosses I guess it's still worth grinding for it and looks good!

Axism
06-07-2020, 11:43 PM
Theres nothing good except the phantasmal chest and leaf chest.

PostNoob
06-08-2020, 12:17 AM
The crafted chests are horrible aswell, dont be mislead thinking it will have good drop rates. It's been a waste of time for me.

Opened right around 100 of them, i got some energy kits..90% was 2/5k gold. Get plat teir and whatever vanity u want, call it good after that. If you have a way to earn gold besides trying this event, you would be foolish to run the event. Farm gold and buy what u want from it, that's probably the most efficient way to participate atm.

mheyzel
06-09-2020, 07:52 AM
The crafted chests are horrible aswell, dont be mislead thinking it will have good drop rates. It's been a waste of time for me.

Opened right around 100 of them, i got some energy kits..90% was 2/5k gold. Get plat teir and whatever vanity u want, call it good after that. If you have a way to earn gold besides trying this event, you would be foolish to run the event. Farm gold and buy what u want from it, that's probably the most efficient way to participate atm.

Thank you for reminding me.. ive been crafting alot on my other account i think im gonna stopped crafting that chest

Saint Jaffo
06-09-2020, 12:36 PM
I run it for fun, besides that I don't find any other use

Sip_Tea
06-09-2020, 01:17 PM
You don't need to grind kt4, just run maps where you normally farm for income, energy will drop there too.
Event map is fairly easy and the event's duration is 2 weeks (1 week starting Thursday) so plat tier should be easily achieved

Wartrak
06-09-2020, 05:05 PM
Plat tier in this event don't worth grinding, i think the rewards should have been more important or rare.. Don't like the banner personally.