View Full Version : Elite Gold Chests @Devs

umarrahim
06-07-2020, 07:05 AM
Hi,

As we all know that BB Hooks, Maul Of Ollerus, and Kershal drops from Elite Gold Pirate, Warchest, and Puzzleboxes respectively.

The other elite gold chests have nothing that makes them worth farming. It would be great if old lost mythics and arcanes could be looted from them!

I am talking about the elondrian mythic weapons, the lvl 31 mythic weapons, and all old mythic and arcane weapons which can't be looted anymore.

This would bring back, atleast hopefully, low lvl PvP, and give people some satisfaction while farming 1000 boss APs.

Honestly some of these weapon look cool AF, and it would be wonderful if people are allowed to craft vanities out of them similarly to the arcanes I mentioned above.

These weapons have weak stats and aren't useful in end-game, I don't think there is any reason to not bring these back in elite gold chests.

Sincerely,
A noob player.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Spooked
06-07-2020, 09:58 AM
The 31 weapons are still lootable, check old lockeds.
As you said they arent endgame weapons so whats the use in going out of your way to bring these back?
Its more viable for devs to let people pvp at endgame anyways.
Let rare things be rare for once

umarrahim
06-07-2020, 10:00 AM
The 31 weapons are still lootable, check old lockeds.
As you said they arent endgame weapons so whats the use in going out of your way to bring these back?
Its more viable for devs to let people pvp at endgame anyways.
Let rare things be rare for onceOld locks don't drop anymore from maps.....

Adding these on other elite gold chests will make it worth it for players to run those maps while farming APs.

The arcanes aren't endgame weapons either, yet they are still lootable. Why not other weapons?

sir farm
06-07-2020, 12:01 PM

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
06-07-2020, 12:07 PM
Hi,

As we all know that BB Hooks, Maul Of Ollerus, and Kershal drops from Elite Gold Pirate, Warchest, and Puzzleboxes respectively.

The other elite gold chests have nothing that makes them worth farming. It would be great if old lost mythics and arcanes could be looted from them!

I am talking about the elondrian mythic weapons, the lvl 31 mythic weapons, and all old mythic and arcane weapons which can't be looted anymore.

This would bring back, atleast hopefully, low lvl PvP, and give people some satisfaction while farming 1000 boss APs.

Honestly some of these weapon look cool AF, and it would be wonderful if people are allowed to craft vanities out of them similarly to the arcanes I mentioned above.

These weapons have weak stats and aren't useful in end-game, I don't think there is any reason to not bring these back in elite gold chests.

Sincerely,
A noob player.

Thhat would be good for elite gold runner chests.... I assume............

umarrahim
06-07-2020, 12:10 PM
Thhat would be good for elite gold runner chests.... I assume............I was thinking for other elite gold chests, such as elite gold heretic chest, elite gold dragonscale chest. These don't drop anything special

arcanefid
06-07-2020, 12:41 PM
I was thinking for other elite gold chests, such as elite gold heretic chest, elite gold dragonscale chest. These don't drop anything special

Gold Elite Heretic Chests drop Banished Belts. Gold Elite Dragonscale Chests drop Arcane Shard.

Spooked
06-07-2020, 12:48 PM
Old locks don't drop anymore from maps.....

Adding these on other elite gold chests will make it worth it for players to run those maps while farming APs.

The arcanes aren't endgame weapons either, yet they are still lootable. Why not other weapons?

At the end of the day, those APS arent necessary for character or stat devopment, these are done out of own interest and dont have to yield specific rewards.
Dont feel like those 1k bosses are worth your time? Dont do it.
It wont affect your gold/level/gear whatsoever by not doing those APS.
Those arcanes are already in those mentioned lockeds, so let them be.
Originally they come from those chests, so why change that? On the other hand, the mythics you want back originate from locked chests, so why would they be added to said elite chest?

umarrahim
06-07-2020, 12:50 PM
At the end of the day, those APS arent necessary for character or stat devopment, these are done out of own interest and dont have to yield specific rewards.
Dont feel like those 1k bosses are worth your time? Dont do it.
It wont affect your gold/level/gear whatsoever by not doing those APS.
Those arcanes are already in the game, so let them be.
Originally they come from those chests, so why chance that? On the other hand, the mythics you want back originate from locked chests, so why would they be added to something else?Those chests are long gone and are no longer attainable unless someone who hoarded them and quitted the game decides to come back to the game and sell them.

It's a waste to see items disappear from the game. Especially the ones which looked cool.

Jausa
06-07-2020, 07:52 PM
Hi,

Sincerely,
A noob player.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkI suppose to add some profit to sts they could add an elixir that would allow special chests to drop with Changing rewards everyday. I think many players would enjoy having a new way to farm. It would just make these abandoned maps more active again.