PDA

View Full Version : Doubt on Boss dmg

Xmenarmy
06-08-2020, 02:44 AM
Damage elixr stack with Boss damage?

Lets say i have below stats.

1) 9.5k dps with dmg elix and 100bd, it will be like 19k dps (or) lower?

Spooked
06-08-2020, 05:24 AM
They stack, yes.
But the exact calculation is beyond my knowledge

Caoalek
06-11-2020, 03:47 AM
So with 0%bd u do 100% dmg, so in your case, 100bd would mean you do 200%dmg against bosses, therefore your dps would be 19k

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
06-12-2020, 12:46 AM
Damage elixr stack with Boss damage?

Lets say i have below stats.

1) 9.5k dps with dmg elix and 100bd, it will be like 19k dps (or) lower?

Short Answer to your questions is: No, it is lower. I’ve done quite a few tests on this and this is the equation I came up with. This equation could be wrong but it matches with my findings the most.

{ BaseDmg x (ChestDmgElixir or % pet dmg buff + BD and ED) x (AdDmg + % Stacking pet Dmg)

OR

{BaseDmg x (ChestDmgElixir or %pet dmg buff) x (AdDmg+%Stacking Pet Dmg + BD and ED)}

It was hard for me to determine which one is more accurate. But either of those equations is more accurate than multiplying your stat dmg by the Bd/Ed %
If you have questions about how I did my test. I can explain them, and hopefully correct any errors found.

I have not done this test with weapon procs tho as I find it hard to do. I was also not sure whether the 76 arc weapon proc increase someone’s base dmg or is a multiplier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiruZetu
06-13-2020, 08:38 AM
I feel like im doing less damges even tho i have 100% bd.
Its like i can do same damage as my main gear n bd gear😢

arcanefid
06-13-2020, 10:18 AM
Would be nice to get a reply from a dev and inform us if there is a cap on these things, because people spend quite a lot of gold on Awakenings and it would be nice if they don't get wasted.

IExposedYou
08-24-2020, 08:19 AM
Short Answer to your questions is: No, it is lower. I’ve done quite a few tests on this and this is the equation I came up with. This equation could be wrong but it matches with my findings the most.

{ BaseDmg x (ChestDmgElixir or % pet dmg buff + BD and ED) x (AdDmg + % Stacking pet Dmg)

OR

{BaseDmg x (ChestDmgElixir or %pet dmg buff) x (AdDmg+%Stacking Pet Dmg + BD and ED)}

It was hard for me to determine which one is more accurate. But either of those equations is more accurate than multiplying your stat dmg by the Bd/Ed %
If you have questions about how I did my test. I can explain them, and hopefully correct any errors found.

I have not done this test with weapon procs tho as I find it hard to do. I was also not sure whether the 76 arc weapon proc increase someone’s base dmg or is a multiplier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is BaseDmg the dmg you have before considering dex/int/str/dmg awakes?
So let’s say my stat for Dmg shows 5000.
But the 5000 dmg would be for example 4000 if we don’t consider any awakes; just clean gears.

Is now your BaseDmg 4000 or 5000?

And have you come up with a new and more accurate equation?

Kaziscate
08-24-2020, 10:10 AM
Here's how it works:
1.When you use the 30% damage elixir kit
-If your pet's happiness bonus is less than 30%, the damage elixir will override your pet's damage and not stack with it.
-If the pet's happiness bonus is greater than or equal to 30%, then the pet's happiness bonus is prioritized and the elixir kit does nothing
-After this, all the stacking damage buffs (stacking damage, boss damage, elite damage) are added up and applied

If you are using a 30% damage elixir kit, then your dps will be 19k

2.When you use the 25% damage elixir from ads
-This is a stacking damage buff, which will add up with your boss damage, being a 125% damage increase to your normal damage.
-Since your dps is 9.5k, your dps without lix will be 7.6k. After applying the 125% damage increase to the dps without lix, your dps will be 17.1k

If you are using 25% damage elixir, your dps will be lower.

IExposedYou
09-08-2020, 07:05 PM
Here's how it works:
1.When you use the 30% damage elixir kit
-If your pet's happiness bonus is less than 30%, the damage elixir will override your pet's damage and not stack with it.
-If the pet's happiness bonus is greater than or equal to 30%, then the pet's happiness bonus is prioritized and the elixir kit does nothing
-After this, all the stacking damage buffs (stacking damage, boss damage, elite damage) are added up and applied

If you are using a 30% damage elixir kit, then your dps will be 19k

2.When you use the 25% damage elixir from ads
-This is a stacking damage buff, which will add up with your boss damage, being a 125% damage increase to your normal damage.
-Since your dps is 9.5k, your dps without lix will be 7.6k. After applying the 125% damage increase to the dps without lix, your dps will be 17.1k

If you are using 25% damage elixir, your dps will be lower.

Thanks for responding.
So having bd and/or ed is better than having dex/int/str when fighting bosses.
Is there a way you can test both gears (stats vs bd/ed) in a map? I try fighting hydra but I barely see a difference in damage output :/

Kaziscate
09-08-2020, 07:33 PM
Thanks for responding.
So having bd and/or ed is better than having dex/int/str when fighting bosses.
Is there a way you can test both gears (stats vs bd/ed) in a map? I try fighting hydra but I barely see a difference in damage output :/

Heroic Churro and Armored Zhulong have near identical happiness bonuses. Heroic Churro gives 5 more str, dex, int than Armored Zhulong, but Armored Zhulong has 20% boss and elite damage. Here's the high and low values I got from testing on orrick:

Heroic Churro

Armored Zhulong

IExposedYou
09-08-2020, 07:38 PM
Heroic Churro and Armored Zhulong have near identical happiness bonuses. Heroic Churro gives 5 more str, dex, int than Armored Zhulong, but Armored Zhulong has 20% boss and elite damage. Here's the high and low values I got from testing on orrick:

Heroic Churro

Armored Zhulong

Ty for the pictures!