PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm New, Just A Few Questions

Airikay
02-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Hi, I'm new to star legends, played Pocket legends before. I just have a question. Is there an XP guide anywhere for Star Legends that tells how much XP is needed per level? I tried to search for one but couldn't find one for Star Legends, only found one that is level 30+ for Pocket Legends. Thank you!

Skeletonlord
02-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Welcome to the star legends community! Feel free to add my character skeletonlord, I'll be glad to help you out!

As for a xp guide, there has been one for star legends, I'm thinking if you look in Star Legends player guides you may find it, if not, check out General Disccusion.

If you go to a forum, there is a button that says, "Search Forum". Click then what you want to find and hit "Search"

Paar
02-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Click menu and on your screen, it will show an xp bar kinda like this [ 0/122. ]

Thats a random number btw hehe(; hope this helps!

Fao
02-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Welcome to SL! I won't give you an answer because these two^^ already gave you an answer!

Airikay
02-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Welcome to the star legends community! Feel free to add my character skeletonlord, I'll be glad to help you out!

As for a xp guide, there has been one for star legends, I'm thinking if you look in Star Legends player guides you may find it, if not, check out General Disccusion.

If you go to a forum, there is a button that says, "Search Forum". Click then what you want to find and hit "Search"

I did, if I search experience it's nothing really here, all I found was Pocket Legends stuff. And XP says there is too much and it can't search.

Skeletonlord
02-08-2012, 05:05 PM
There might not be an experience guide for Star Legends at the moment then. Pretty sure there was, I'll have a look in the Star Legends forum section and see if I find anything in a minuite.

Airikay
02-08-2012, 05:09 PM
There might not be an experience guide for Star Legends at the moment then. Pretty sure there was, I'll have a look in the Star Legends forum section and see if I find anything in a minuite.

I added you in game and thank you!

Skeokateva
02-08-2012, 05:21 PM
I just fired up some old dusty star legends toons level 5&7, if you wanna do some runs add:
Attiladahoney & Adrenalin
I'm familiar with pocket legends but am a brand noob screaming baby in star legends lol should be interesting :)

Airikay
02-08-2012, 05:37 PM
I just fired up some old dusty star legends toons level 5&7, if you wanna do some runs add:
I'm familiar with pocket legends but am a brand noob screaming baby in star legends lol should be interesting :)

Friend Requests sent to both!

Dragonrider023
03-25-2012, 06:31 PM

lol

Iron Hand
03-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Welcome to star legends friend... Sorry i think each level update from adding new levels has caused the amount of xp required for obtaining levels change so i do not believe any one has made a guide on it that i am aware of. For the most part each is easy to obtain until you hit 40 as amount of xp to reach 41 is 25k for arbiter vanity award. :)

Shaocalur
03-28-2012, 07:27 PM
Hello and welcome to Star Legends where all your Sci-F fantasies become a reality!

I found just what you were looking for, take a look at this thread I dug up: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?51315-XP-Requirements!-(Level-1-41)

This shows the current xp required for each level from L1-L41.

Hope this helps!
-Shao

Taipan
03-29-2012, 08:25 AM
Hello and welcome to Star Legends where all your Sci-F fantasies become a reality!

I found just what you were looking for, take a look at this thread I dug up: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?51315-XP-Requirements!-(Level-1-41)

This shows the current xp required for each level from L1-L41.

Hope this helps!
-Shao
You should look at the date of this thread
http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t371/Taipan714/6d1fd85f.jpg

stophatin
03-29-2012, 12:51 PM
M
You should look at the date of this thread
http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t371/Taipan714/6d1fd85f.jpg
lololololololololol

Rawrimafish
03-31-2012, 07:36 PM
Always happy to see new people!

Zolum
04-01-2012, 12:49 AM
Hello! Welcome to star legends! I will answer any questions you have. Hope you like the game.

TYRANTO
04-01-2012, 05:34 AM
hi welcome to starlegends .if u have a question or need help ingame feel free to ask me add me:xtyrantox
:) :) :)