PDA

View Full Version : Just Thinkin Bout When I Was Total NOOB!!!!

LwMark
02-08-2012, 04:46 PM
I remember gettin my first smart phone 7 months ago an was so happy it was touch screen an could get apps! Then i went to the market an started searchin for rpgs an mmos! Then i came across PL and immediatly downloaded it! I was so happy to see how the gameplay was! I played all that night! And the rest was history! My gf use to hate me for playin it! Still does lol! I really wanted to play a rpgmmo because i missed out playin games like that in my child hood! I played graalonline when i was younger for a lil an was in love! But i had to stop! Then i found this! I remember startin off in FH! I remember i didnt know about stats an i was evening them out between int str and dex lol! Then i was try to get cool gear! An i saw all these cool outfits an i was like i want! I thought i would nvr get there! I was such a little cub :) ! My bear has grown so much ! I love it! I feel welcomed in PL ! I love my friends an guildies! Its a second home!

Anyone else wanna share on there findings of PL or there beginning experiences?

:)

Aveea
02-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Omg, trying to trade for the first time! The guy got super mad at me posted on the public chat that that I was a dumb noob! :highly_amused::highly_amused:

Fao
02-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Remember everything! I remember how I didn't know about reviving or healing, didn't know about the CS or stash or trade! I to so agree that I have grown from a little tiny kid elf, to an Alterran hero! I love PL like my second home too bud!

LwMark
02-08-2012, 05:13 PM
I remember bein able to go to each map for the first time i was so amazed i was like ahhhhh a new map :) !
Then tryin to do all the quests!
It was awesome!
I wish i could relive the noobness :)

Naonagotek
02-08-2012, 10:58 PM
I remember my first days as a bear, 74 str 3 dex 1 int. I could not hit the ground under me when I used stomp.

razerfingers
02-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Ahh a fairly new player eh? So you dont remeber when you had to buy the maps? Lol my first plat roll in i bought swamps balefort and alien oasis trillogy then someone told me i needed lost expedition so i got that and then edventually bought every map except pvp later got pvp maps but that was back in the day when your lvl 15 snowball launcher pvp bear could solo first lvl of alien oasis with rage and stomp and not die :D it was pretty beast lol mann good times back in the day

Zeus
02-08-2012, 11:22 PM
I remember the old FH towne... I LOVED IT! :(

Quick Tidbit About Me: I was originally named Rangepwnsmeel. I made the account in class and messed up by not noticing the character limit. I didn't think we could have more than one character or delete it, so the name stuck for a long time. It was actually pretty damn catchy! ;) That is now my L35 Bird twink. :P

adidaman
02-08-2012, 11:35 PM
I remember the Bronx bomb- oops, too soon?

Zeus
02-08-2012, 11:43 PM
I remember the Bronx bomb- oops, too soon?

LMAO!

What about the Oyster Class? Ahahah!

JTZ
02-09-2012, 12:31 AM
I remember i bought a trash frozen axe for 500 gold so i remade my char cuz i thought i was ripped off!!!

Zaltiar
02-09-2012, 12:57 AM
I remember when I first learnt about the cs and sold a doll I looted for 18k, man was I happy camper then, I thought I was a millionaire lol
I also remember when I first met another forumer (Haiku's) he was a chill dude, gave me a pink lvl 14 leather for my green penguin towne-fit..I forgot the name, some dark leather forest leather, but I still have it in my stash :)
Yeah, good days

Ihavenokills
02-09-2012, 01:13 AM
i remember the old fh tutorial XD infinite zombies ahh!

Otukura
02-09-2012, 01:23 AM
I had 5 spells, I lost one when I accidentally hit the toggle button(when it was in it's original place, not how it is now, that toggles between 1 and 3 columns), and uninstalled because it was glitched, and I couldn't use my restore :/

Riccits
02-09-2012, 03:26 AM
let me remember.... hmmm.... hm... :-O darn iam still n00b :upset:

LwMark
02-09-2012, 03:46 AM
Noob wit 140m lol

Beakofjustice
02-09-2012, 06:31 AM
Awesome :). I remember when I bought an item in trade for like twice its CS worth, and the seller pointed that out to me after I bought it lol. I chased that toon through like five towns, screaming, so-and-so is a scammer, don't buy anything from him! I think ppl actually bought stuff from him bc I was screaming that lol.

Lately I've had fun creating alts and doing over what I should have done in the first place, using daily elixirs and just getting medieval. Never had any interest in the leader boards or whatnot, but it's fun to try to get an alt as far as possible with zero deaths :)

First death is a bummer -_-

Econodeath
02-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Ahh a fairly new player eh? So you dont remeber when you had to buy the maps? Lol my first plat roll in i bought swamps balefort and alien oasis trillogy then someone told me i needed lost expedition so i got that and then edventually bought every map except pvp later got pvp maps but that was back in the day when your lvl 15 snowball launcher pvp bear could solo first lvl of alien oasis with rage and stomp and not die :D it was pretty beast lol mann good times back in the day

I remember those days as well bud. After I bought all the maps I found my favorite place in game.
Alien oasis!!! I love that place. I really do. Its funny I stopped playing that bear and went mage.
Not to long ago I started the bears engine up again (Had to laugh like hank lol) and I couldn't turn in my quests cause I didn't meet the requirements.
hahahahhaaha. I even found one I couldn't turn in I guess cause it doesn't exist anymore. That was funny.
I had a lot of alone time in pl though. People taking advantage of me and probably making fun of me afterwards.
I think our guild saved my game play in pl to be honest. I havn't been happier since I joined arg and became part of
such a fantastic family. The creation of guilds was one of the best things spacetime has done for its players in my opinion.

razerfingers
02-09-2012, 10:12 AM
I remember those days as well bud. After I bought all the maps I found my favorite place in game.
Alien oasis!!! I love that place. I really do. Its funny I stopped playing that bear and went mage.
Not to long ago I started the bears engine up again (Had to laugh like hank lol) and I couldn't turn in my quests cause I didn't meet the requirements.
hahahahhaaha. I even found one I couldn't turn in I guess cause it doesn't exist anymore. That was funny.
I had a lot of alone time in pl though. People taking advantage of me and probably making fun of me afterwards.
I think our guild saved my game play in pl to be honest. I havn't been happier since I joined arg and became part of
such a fantastic family. The creation of guilds was one of the best things spacetime has done for its players in my opinion.

same here i only came back after a three day LOA because i missed you guys not the game just you guys thats all that keeps me logging in now an days :)

Suicunebaby
02-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Noob wit 140m lol

And 13 capped characters>.>

Sryyoulose
02-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Haha! I was so F'ED up my first day I QUIT FOR 12min! Worst 12 minutes of my life >.> I got 3 kills in pvp I was so happy I ignored my 179 deaths (maybe more) And I sold a LVL 15 artisans recipe to evolt for 200k AND I WAS HE'LL YEAH WHOS RICH NOW! Then I started thinking he's a noob he's a noob AWWW crap he has 300k he's good! Good ol days with old fh!

Flip
02-09-2012, 12:40 PM
The first time I played PL was in front of asommers and Thade during my interview. No pressure!

zappaxe
02-09-2012, 12:43 PM
The first time I played PL was in front of asommers and Thade during my interview. No pressure!

hahahaha sounds like to get into sts you gotta farm 15 pinks and hit lvl 50 in ten minutes :tongue:

GELLIO77
02-09-2012, 01:54 PM
lol i was so clueless when it came to playing, i couldve got founders but i kept playing on a unregistered account and ended stopping for about a 2-3 months and the started again with a registered account on the 2nd of December

StompArtist
02-09-2012, 01:55 PM

That could have been an epic rage quit.

Econodeath
02-09-2012, 02:00 PM
That could have been an epic rage quit.

LOL!!!
No Pink blah blah blah
DONE!

Flip
02-09-2012, 02:56 PM
LOL!!!
No Pink blah blah blah
DONE!
*breaks device with forehead* HIRE ME NAOW!!!

PL Playa
02-09-2012, 03:12 PM
LOL!!!
No Pink blah blah blah
DONE!

LOL!! I remember at first playing and knowing nothing then putting it down for 3 months, then one day I I thought of it and got hooked

Ihavenokills
02-09-2012, 03:36 PM

easy there killer lol

Kaytar
02-09-2012, 03:49 PM
I remember my first day like it was yesterday :) I asked what to do and this nice level 40 some player helped me. His name was deadgunner i don't know what happened to him he has been offline since then :/. And I remember him sending me a message in yellow and I said how do I type in yellow?! In regular chat. Lol good day :p

Zeus
12-09-2012, 03:48 AM
Here's the second piece of evidence for Lwmark not being a founder...

Lowlyspy
12-09-2012, 03:52 AM
Haha, you go Parthy.

Cobraguy
12-09-2012, 06:58 AM
Lol, I had a feeling I knew who necro'd this one.

dudetus
12-09-2012, 07:24 AM
Oh wait?

Does this mean LwMark is not a true Founder D: ? I always looked upon him as a true Founder of this game and one of the most recognized AoAs for his honesty.

Reunegade
12-09-2012, 09:02 AM
I remember when I was a noob. (Wait, I still am)

Bless
12-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Here's the second piece of evidence for Lwmark not being a founder... attachments. Nuff said.

I wrote on the thread. I was indirecting you know who.

Time later, i got a pm =) GG.

Zaonabiuibil
12-09-2012, 10:47 AM
I miss Flip :( He was such a boss.

Roberto077
12-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Dem times when I thought people with 10k were rich

razerfingers
12-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Thats hella proh. Get to lvl 50 in ten minutes and farm 15 pinks, flip iz a bawss wonder what happened to him. Devs never said where he went that i remember lol.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Delphina
12-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Thread closed. Please do not use the forums to call out other. Please contact support. Thanks!