PDA

View Full Version : Tuxedo and Top Hat

Apocolypze
02-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Hey, wouldn't it be cool to have a vanity tuxedo armor and top hat? I'm surprised there hasn't been a top hat yet, and I think maybe on the anniversary, you could sell them? What do you guys think?

Late
02-08-2012, 09:30 PM
I'll look fancy

Fao
02-08-2012, 09:34 PM
I don't know, I already have too much swag... So this would make me have way too much swag!!! Haha just kidding, this is a cool idea!

Swords
02-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Hey, wouldn't it be cool to have a vanity tuxedo armor and top hat? I'm surprised there hasn't been a top hat yet, and I think maybe on the anniversary, you could sell them? What do you guys think?

top hat could be dark pilgrim of stake hat but it would look dark and creepy -_-

StompArtist
02-08-2012, 10:11 PM

I'd spend for that. Great idea Apo.

Chowdary Gari Abhaii
03-31-2020, 03:59 AM
Anyone interested to buy red tuxedo war im selling

Deltaking
06-05-2020, 07:05 AM

Would be cool if we could turn items into vanities, maybe with a farmed item drop maybe