PDA

View Full Version : Multiplying ballons and bats? Can someone take a look into this...

Bilaxman
02-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Hello!

I have recently noticed something... When ever I die, my balloons/bats multiply. Also, the bats sometimes get frozen in the air even though I didn't die (the balloons don't though) I have a few pictures to show below. Three bats still follow me but there are sometimes three more frozen where I was standing.

As you may notice, there are five bats and two balloons

In the case of the balloon, once I die, it stays at that location (while a new one begins to follow me again).

Is this happening to other players?

Thanks
Bilaxman

Fao
02-08-2012, 09:33 PM
This must be fixed! It's very cool, but this must be fixed!!! Thanks for that!

Late
02-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Or it could be when u die the vanity pet stays in one spot and u happened to see it while standing next to it

Appleisaac
02-08-2012, 10:00 PM
err... i really dont think this is a bug :-/ this is one of my favorite things about my turkey :) it would really be a shame if this was taken out...

Bilaxman
02-09-2012, 12:40 AM
err... i really dont think this is a bug :-/ this is one of my favorite things about my turkey :) it would really be a shame if this was taken out...

I personally just find it weird. I don't have a turkey so I don't know what happens to them. For me (in the case of the bats), it is a bit annoying especially when the bats freeze up when I don't die. One time my entire screen got filled with frozen bats! They were just multiplying with every step I took!

The screen pretty much became black...I was kind of laughing how ridiculous it was. It hasn't happened since that one time though.

Also, (for the balloons) I don't really need to be reminded the exact located where I died... lol

Thanks everyone
Bilaxman

Appleisaac
02-09-2012, 01:47 AM
The same thing happens for turkey as balloon and I thinks its kind of funny/cool, but the bat thing is deffinetly a glitch...

Fyrce
02-09-2012, 02:22 AM
You died.

StompArtist
02-09-2012, 08:53 AM
The pet is still devouring your soul.

Samhayne
02-09-2012, 08:58 AM
It's a known issue. When you die, your body stays around for a while and sinks through the floor. Even after it goes through the floor, it's still there with the pet attached to it, so you still see the pet.

If you re-load the zone (leave and come back) or finish and leave, it clears it out. Just sort of a wonky thing with the current pet system.

Kaytar
02-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Same thing happens with gingerbread man

JSL
02-09-2012, 11:15 AM
It's a known issue. When you die, your body stays around for a while and sinks through the floor. Even after it goes through the floor, it's still there with the pet attached to it, so you still see the pet.

If you re-load the zone (leave and come back) or finish and leave, it clears it out. Just sort of a wonky thing with the current pet system.

To add to this; only *you* can see the extras. Other players don't see the additional / extra pet.

Bilaxman
02-09-2012, 07:23 PM
To add to this; only *you* can see the extras. Other players don't see the additional / extra pet.

Really? ok. I just thought I would let you guys know about this. (although you already know...)

Thanks!

JSL
02-10-2012, 11:26 AM
We more than appreciate the report. =)