PDA

View Full Version : sigh...

superme
02-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Well, I decided I'm gonna quit pvping on my lvl 30 bear for a while until he gets to lvl 56. There has been an insane amount of people bullying others. I feel like all the lvl 30-35 pros are bullying all the newbies at pvp.

Cahaun
02-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Some of the "pros" in PvP are just spawners, bullies, and rushers in non-ffa games. I don't always PvP, but when I do, I'm the host so I can kick them really hard. I can't do the roundhouse kick though.

Kiwihawk
02-08-2012, 09:51 PM
I dont like poeple like that if any one cause u any trouble in pvp (if u will still do it) just pm me :) i will sort them out :)

xbabybugszx
02-08-2012, 10:06 PM
I dont like poeple like that if any one cause u any trouble in pvp (if u will still do it) just pm me :) i will sort them out :)

Lol, coming to pvp like a bodygaurd? I will sort yuh out

Kaytar
02-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Yep that's why I stopped twinking and playing endgame PvP. People get really upset too easy. Just shake it off and take a break and start twinking at Level 30 again :)

Sryyoulose
02-08-2012, 11:51 PM

Haha! Bugs let's start anti pvp Bodyguard business you name the body guard we'll take out the bodyguard and the guarded!

xbabybugszx
02-09-2012, 07:09 AM

Haha! Bugs let's start anti pvp Bodyguard business you name the body guard we'll take out the bodyguard and the guarded!

Lol' i jusz dont like ppl that seem like their all good to protect others. Basicly teamers..

Fao
02-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Another reason I don't PvP! I have so many others I could go on for days!

Walkhardd
02-09-2012, 09:45 AM
So many ppl are WAY too sensitive when it comes to pvp. If you can't handle bad sports or a little trash talk in a GAME, well.. good luck in the real world...

superme
02-09-2012, 07:49 PM
So many ppl are WAY too sensitive when it comes to pvp. If you can't handle bad sports or a little trash talk in a GAME, well.. good luck in the real world...

Hey! I'm one of the youngest player in the game, but I can handle bad sports or swearing. You seem to be missing the point about this thread...

Cahaun
02-09-2012, 08:12 PM
You're missing the point. It's about bullying in the PvP not a little cussing here and bit of bad sportsmanship.

Walkhardd
02-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Hey! I'm one of the youngest player in the game, but I can handle bad sports or swearing. You seem to be missing the point about this thread...

Its just another thread complaining about pvp..

superme
02-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Its just another thread complaining about pvp..

Again, you are wrong. It is a thread that lets people know about the sadness of lvl 30 pvp. I am not complaining about pvp itself. Only the people who makes pvp unenjoyable