View Full Version : Warrior Chest splitter skill

Jemstroyer
06-09-2020, 07:27 AM
Skill description says "Damage enemies in front of you". Is this a bug that I cant hit an enemy (PVE) when im running using speed set and theyre in front of me?

reyals
06-09-2020, 07:36 AM
its your ping

arcanefid
06-09-2020, 07:54 AM
its your ping

It's not ping, CS doesn't do any damage when you use it while running. I have no idea if it's intentional or just a bug that nobody reported.

Edit: Just noticed we're in bugs section so it's reported. XD

reyals
06-09-2020, 08:37 AM
It's not ping, CS doesn't do any damage when you use it while running. I have no idea if it's intentional or just a bug that nobody reported.

Edit: Just noticed we're in bugs section so it's reported. XD

just checked, it working fine, just need to realise your ping and real position (not that position which u see at screen) and use it at time, with ping like 500 u need to skip mobs and then use cs, it will damage those skipped mobs behind. working same as rogues with daggers (autoattacks)

arcanefid
06-09-2020, 12:43 PM
just checked, it working fine, just need to realise your ping and real position (not that position which u see at screen) and use it at time, with ping like 500 u need to skip mobs and then use cs, it will damage those skipped mobs behind. working same as rogues with daggers (autoattacks)

Yeah, I just checked it too. It's doing damage but it seems the 4.5M range is a bit small when running with SS so it barely hits anything.

Sip_Tea
06-09-2020, 01:14 PM
As reyels explained, SS causes this 'bug' nothing wrong with the skill

Jemstroyer
06-10-2020, 10:59 AM
So change topic to SS+CS skill not working fine for wars?

Sip_Tea
06-10-2020, 11:10 AM
So change topic to SS+CS skill not working fine for wars?

It's not a skill issue, because of the movement speed provided by speed set, AL server has a delay before updating your current location.
Read what reyels said thoroughly, hopefully you'll understand that all classes struggle with this a bit.

Freckert
06-12-2020, 12:58 PM
It's not a skill issue, because of the movement speed provided by speed set, AL server has a delay before updating your current location.
Read what reyels said thoroughly, hopefully you'll understand that all classes struggle with this a bit.
agree with this

Encryptions
06-12-2020, 02:41 PM
Even though I have 20-60 ping with ss on I have to run a few meters infront of enemies before my attack even hits them. If I attack while next to them then my attack does nothing.

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

kdelda06
06-16-2020, 01:33 PM
oh nice nice nice