PDA

View Full Version : Zhulong Pricedrop

mheyzel
06-09-2020, 08:28 AM
So i buyed this zhulong during xavier event they told me the price will get higher after the event...
I buyed zhulong for 17m i sacrificed my only gold so that i will buy duggar bow in the future
now the price drops to 10 million i dont know now what should i do

will the zhulong price get higher again? i really want to get my hands on duggar bow 😭😭
i know some people would say im over reacting but i worked hard to get that gold as a f2p player

THE GOLDEN KING
06-09-2020, 08:30 AM
So i buyed this zhulong during xavier event they told me the price will get higher after the event...
I buyed zhulong for 17m i sacrificed my only gold so that i will buy duggar bow in the future
now the price drops to 10 million i dont know now what should i do

will the zhulong price get higher again? i really want to get my hands on duggar bow [emoji24][emoji24]
i know some people would say im over reacting but i worked hard to get that gold as a f2p player

Just wait a few months and price should rise up to 20m. It’s all about supply/demand whether the price goes down or up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mheyzel
06-09-2020, 08:32 AM
Just wait a few months and price should rise up to 20m. It’s all about supply/demand whether the price goes down or up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you i will trust your words... im nearly quitting because of that i really hope so

Xshankyx
06-09-2020, 08:45 AM
Never trust so called pro youtubers. Decide on your own.

avaunt
06-09-2020, 09:04 AM
Price will increase 100% its just how long it will take, I see hoarders than can hold items for like months up to years. If ur an impatient guy, I suggest u don't hoard. Its that simple [emoji23]

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Lookupnabs
06-09-2020, 09:06 AM
I suggest u sell for 8-9m and merch u can make more than 20m in a week

Yakatudi
06-09-2020, 09:09 AM
Yea don’t take “financial” advises in this game lol
To make you feel better, I bought arm zhu for 28m and it’s now ranging between 16-20m. Am I upset? Of course. Do I think it may rise again? I hope so but it’s not guaranteed.
Just think it this way, you bought a pet you like that was cheaper than before the event because now you can afford it.
If you’re a mercher then it’s different.

reyals
06-09-2020, 09:12 AM
Finally that useless trash pet got fair price. Still high tho. There are many better and cheaper pets. Probably price will be higher if sts make new aps for pets

**Lexi lore**
06-09-2020, 10:15 AM
You said it's your only gold I think it's better if you sell it then merch or if you don't have gl set buy cheap gl set dont focus buying bow there's lots of op player running dm let them carry you hahahaha

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Spooked
06-09-2020, 10:48 AM
Atleast you didnt pay 50m+ only to get the “exclusive” aura nerfed and having it drop like rain during eggzavier🤔

mheyzel
06-09-2020, 10:55 AM
You said it's your only gold I think it's better if you sell it then merch or if you don't have gl set buy cheap gl set dont focus buying bow there's lots of op player running dm let them carry you hahahaha

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

i actually hate dm runners they just leave as soon as i enter the room
better in vardan portals no one would leave you and carry you

mheyzel
06-09-2020, 10:58 AM
Price will increase 100% its just how long it will take, I see hoarders than can hold items for like months up to years. If ur an impatient guy, I suggest u don't hoard. Its that simple [emoji23]

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

actually i buyed that zhulong to store my money.. the profit is just bonus because when i have gold i usually likes to spend it
i mean pricedrop is fine but not this super big pricedrop... i wont trust anyone anymore after this hahaha anyway thank you

Zappy
06-09-2020, 10:59 AM
Atleast you didnt pay 50m+ only to get the “exclusive” aura nerfed and having it drop like rain during eggzavier��

Paid 90m for that zhulong and aura got nerfed so sad. ahahaha

Axalan
06-09-2020, 01:16 PM
Egg market in AL been messed up since 1st eggzavier event came! you can hardly predict egg price, because in next event sts might release some new pet that can change the whole game! so dont be upset about its price getting lower now. just think that people paid 100m+ for zhulong in last year :)

PostNoob
06-09-2020, 01:26 PM
I wouldn't assume its going to rise to 20million, thats what got you in this mess in the first place. Bunch of people still complaining on the aura, just think if that was never changed. Seriously. The game would become unplayable just sitting in town. So fun.

Wartrak
06-09-2020, 04:55 PM
I did the same error as you by buying nekro 5M now it's 2.8m same for the others arc pets i've buyed too early. You should wait some months for the price rise again.

mheyzel
06-09-2020, 09:58 PM
Im Selling My Zhulong for someone buy this so i can have a fresh new start

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Boomswak
06-10-2020, 12:15 PM
Drooped like water falll drpping

Ajcheisnj
06-10-2020, 02:53 PM
i paid 110m to craft mine xD

Lethoiun
06-10-2020, 09:38 PM
Eggs are a bad investment I sold all those pets like zhu and noe and they much cheaper rn. I invested that gold into gear

umarrahim
06-11-2020, 04:51 AM
Don't worry prices will start rising after Awakening event.

People are in rush to get pure gold atm, since awakening event is a sure way to 5x ur gold.

The gems are purchasable for 8k in store, and can be sold later for a lot more, they are 50k each atm. U turn 8k into 50k. If u invested 10m in awakes, you get 50m in few months.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

xpcoolboy
06-11-2020, 09:40 AM
Don't worry prices will start rising after Awakening event.

People are in rush to get pure gold atm, since awakening event is a sure way to 5x ur gold.

The gems are purchasable for 8k in store, and can be sold later for a lot more, they are 50k each atm. U turn 8k into 50k. If u invested 10m in awakes, you get 50m in few months.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkWill be 30% chance to rise 50k again

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

umarrahim
06-12-2020, 08:59 AM
Will be 30% chance to rise 50k again

Sent from my SM-G610F using TapatalkThey will definetely rise higher than 8k, so it's free profit without farming or spamming "buy merch" in town and being a scumbag lowballing everyone who are tryna sell their items for it's worth.

Spooked
06-12-2020, 09:21 AM
They will definetely rise higher than 8k, so it's free profit without farming or spamming "buy merch" in town and being a scumbag lowballing everyone who are tryna sell their items for it's worth.

They said changes will be made this year, id hold off with bold statements like these until we have the definite preview.

umarrahim
06-12-2020, 09:42 AM
They said changes will be made this year, id hold off with bold statements like these until we have the definite preview.I was just tryna find a reason for the OP on why the prices of pets drop sooo much in such a short time.

Don't get me wrong tho, I mean there's no way the awake gems will be less than 8k if people buy them for 8k during event.