PDA

View Full Version : 15 Ways To Farm Fast,Efficient And Better

Swords
02-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Enjoy reading
15 Ways To Farm Fast,Efficient And Better:

1. Big luck vanity to reroll ur drop to make it better- 75 plat now for deal of the day

2. Good party with a bunch of people who know what to do instead of leeching or being afk, recommended runs with high lvls with ur friends for fast completion.

3. Luck elixirs to reroll better loot!

4. shamus shamrock ale 100% reroll buddy! this elixir is better than any elixir if u want luck

5. Make sure the guild ur in has tier 3 so u get discounted elixirs instead of full price which would decrease the number of elixir u can buy with ur plat

6. If u dont have plat then buy the 7k combo elixir, Its better than no elixirs at all

7. Make sure u farm in a good place instead of a hard place like hidden ice caves, Sandstones is recommended for fast farming pinks

8. Always clear out the monsters if u want the boss to be easier and quicker to kill, if u dont kill all the monsters then the boss will be kinda harder to kill

9. Do not always stop in a farming run when using elixir because it would take up ur elixir time so always farm and no slowing down :)

10. Do u leech? not recommend. IF u leech in a party then theres a pretty good chance of getting booted so always help out ur team.

11. After completing a run, then always go to towne and wait for the remake so u wont lose ur elixir time in the map waiting to remake.

12. If u wanna complete a map really fast then u should get at least 3x or 4x combo elixir for speed,damage,armor and of course: Luck

13. A recommend map for farming in my opinion is listed below:
swamp croc feud- hooch hats
sandstones magic rocks- crystalline ( 2 bosses in 1 map )
Frozen elite dungeon- Shivering/iceberg/brain freeze - Easy Pink

14. Do not always use ur lower alts to farm because it would be slower, using ur main would help clear faster

15. and finally good conduct behavior and helping noobs is good karma :)

Naonagotek
02-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Great job on the guild. Don't wanna troll but this is all kind of obvious stuff like big luck and stuff. I guess new players will find it helpfull. :)

Ihavenokills
02-09-2012, 01:44 AM
10. Do u leech? not recommend. IF u leech in a party then theres a pretty good chance of getting booted so always help out ur team.

The leech king of sts games does not approve :highly_amused:

nice guide though! My opinion though when i farm is i don't like being in groups cause if the pink doesn't drop to me i rage lol. And when it comes to sniping those low leveled expensive pinks i usually clear all the mobs with my main then run my alt in there to finish the boss off and get the drop, if thats what you mean by #14.

Suicunebaby
02-09-2012, 02:22 AM
12. If u wanna complete a map really fast then u should get at least 3x or 4x combo elixir for speed,damage,armor and of course: Luck

I'm pretty sure that you can't buy a combo elixir and a luck elixir:(

It's because that combo includes a luck elixir and you can't have 2 of the same elixir at the same time

Swords
02-09-2012, 07:23 PM

I'm pretty sure that you can't buy a combo elixir and a luck elixir:(

It's because that combo includes a luck elixir and you can't have 2 of the same elixir at the same time I mean there's luck that comes with the combo elixir

Taipan
02-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Great guide :)
Btw I don't recommend farming in parties if u can solo cause I did a bunch of guild runs trying to get onyx and we only got one pink (which I happened to get) I tried soloing it I got a pink on first try. Maybe just a coincidence but just wanted to help if I could :) Again, great guide
Forgot to put in I was not using luck elixirs either time.

Swords
02-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Great guide :)
Btw I don't recommend farming in parties if u can solo cause I did a bunch of guild runs trying to get onyx and we only got one pink (which I happened to get) I tried soloing it I got a pink on first try. Maybe just a coincidence but just wanted to help if I could :) Again, great guide
Forgot to put in I was not using luck elixirs either time.

TY for the comment but i personally think that when soloing it takes longer to finish the map but thats just my opinion

ninjaduck
02-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Niiiice!