PDA

View Full Version : Awaken Event will be next week

championboost
06-09-2020, 05:22 PM
seen many ppl wanting a awake event but its literally already confirmed

1: Awake Event is every 6months (last january (6months ago))

2: Plat reward is 10 Elite awake gems (usually we never get awake gems as a reward)
- also those are bound on purpose to give less rich ppl elit awake gems for the awake event (otherwise they woudnt be able to afford them during the event)

3: Prices for Awakening Gems are way way way too high

picklewickles
06-09-2020, 05:28 PM

2: Plat reward is 10 Elite awake gems (usually we never get awake gems as a reward)
- also those are bound on purpose to give less rich ppl elit awake gems for the awake event (otherwise they woudnt be able to afford them during the event)i've never seen an awakening event at this time to be honest last year it later in the year

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

flashio
06-09-2020, 05:36 PM
Awk event is not an scheduled event, the 2nd awk event actually took more than a yr to come back, and the 3rd awk event took 5months or so to come so it's literally random

Archugejackmen
06-09-2020, 05:37 PM

- also those are bound on purpose to give less rich ppl elit awake gems for the awake event (otherwise they woudnt be able to afford them during the event)

Unless a developer has confirmed it, I highly doubt you should be spreading false rumours like this. I know it’s coming soon, but you’re making a bold statement by saying that it’s coming as the next event. (not saying that you’re right/wrong, would just like you to let others know that you’re making a speculation)

jc1314
06-09-2020, 06:20 PM
I hope awake is near

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
06-09-2020, 06:21 PM
Yea dude stop spreading rumours

Encryptions
06-09-2020, 07:32 PM
Annoying when people pm me in game asking which event is next like I own some time machine. If you are wrong on guessing the next event then they get mad and unfriend you.

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

Scll
06-09-2020, 09:43 PM
////////////

Jemstroyer
06-09-2020, 10:15 PM
Naaaah its pirate booty hahahaha

Decipate
06-09-2020, 10:26 PM
Naaaah its pirate booty hahahahaI agree with that even it is false

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

ocytoxn
06-10-2020, 12:01 AM
Much appreciated if there's really an awakening event soon. However, I think we should really just be careful in posting stuff which aren't confirmed yet. :-)

mrbatibot
06-10-2020, 12:27 AM
i hope pirate booty next before awakening event :D

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
06-10-2020, 12:40 AM
It's not confirmed anywhere, you are just spreading rumors intentionally to pull down current price of awake gems. FYI, trying to manipulate price can lead to ban.

chulakamulaka
06-10-2020, 05:05 AM
like others have said, it's not a scheduled event so the developers release it whenever they want.

Just like they did with eggzavier, usually its in early August but they made it May this year.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Bluehazee
06-10-2020, 02:38 PM
You are the new Nostradamus

PS: How are maths going? Sesame Street helpful?

Bluehazee
06-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Everyone was sheting on this guy but he was right the whole time. What a champ.

People has been talking about awakening event last 2 months. You have many examples of this irl:

-Like i said before, Nostradamus might be most famous example. He wrote plenty of random things with nothing definited but all open to interpretations.

-Maybe OP is astrologer? An indian kid predicted last August a big risk for humans in next months. He didn't say what though, but people assume he referred to virus (of course). All his followers don't mention all his failed predictions (of course)

-Old civilizations like romans predicted their own dawn many times. Mayas, Vikings, Cristóbal Colón, JW people and other cults did too. Even a Christian pope did. If people keeps predicting random dates maybe somebody will hit the jackpot, no?

-The Simpsons! Nobody has made bingo so many times and with same accuracy as our beloved yellow fellas. Maybe OP should send his professional profile to them! Definitely right place for such accuracy and vast knowledge.

All these magic and awesome examples dont usually harm or affect people, but sometimes...need to be careful with words without any valid proof. How many solid proofs OP said? 6 months since last....? Lmao not even 6 months between any of previous events. Looks like it was a random assumption and he was lucky this time, no?

Its good to distinguish between knowledge/proofs and luck. But hey! OP can keep tt people in game, spreading rumors, creating 'funny' guild names to discredit the one he was kicked from, all good. Because he was right!!!

Lookupnabs
06-10-2020, 03:32 PM
People has been talking about awakening event last 2 months. You have many examples of this irl:

-Like i said before, Nostradamus might be most famous example. He wrote plenty of random things with nothing definited but all open to interpretations.

-Maybe OP is astrologer? An indian kid predicted last August a big risk for humans in next months. He didn't say what though, but people assume he referred to virus (of course). All his followers don't mention all his failed predictions (of course)

-Old civilizations like romans predicted their own dawn many times. Mayas, Vikings, Cristóbal Colón, JW people and other cults did too. Even a Christian pope did. If people keeps predicting random dates maybe somebody will hit the jackpot, no?

-The Simpsons! Nobody has made bingo so many times and with same accuracy as our beloved yellow fellas. Maybe OP should send his professional profile to them! Definitely right place for such accuracy and vast knowledge.

All these magic and awesome examples dont usually harm or affect people, but sometimes...need to be careful with words without any valid proof. How many solid proofs OP said? 6 months since last....? Lmao not even 6 months between any of previous events. Looks like it was a random assumption and he was lucky this time, no?

Its good to distinguish between knowledge/proofs and luck. But hey! OP can keep tt people in game, spreading rumors, creating 'funny' guild names to discredit the one he was kicked from, all good. Because he was right!!!

Omgg what a great philosophy xd

championboost
06-10-2020, 04:15 PM
thanks bro :D

Archugejackmen
06-10-2020, 06:17 PM
Everyone was sheting on this guy but he was right the whole time. What a champ.

I don’t think I’ve seen any comments claiming that he was wrong, (I too personally believed that it’d be very soon, since there were no other events that might be scheduled, aside from PvP updates.) but as I’d mentioned before, it’s still in the end, merely just speculation. No official word was put out by developers that it’d be *NEXT* week, and the fact that OP was correct about it is great, no? However, if OP can provide evidence of the awakening event being announced prior to the dev’s thread, then why not? I’d love to see it, seeing as to how I’m clearly lacking in my research

InvalidUserName
06-10-2020, 06:38 PM
I can make an even bigger prediction as i can see the future

Not only can i predict the event but i can tell you exactly what day it will be.

On a THURSDAY

Decipate
06-10-2020, 08:43 PM
I can make an even bigger prediction as i can see the future

Not only can i predict the event but i can tell you exactly what day it will be.

On a THURSDAYyou must be a time traveller :0

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

kdelda06
06-17-2020, 12:04 AM
is this post accurate tho?

XYRRU
06-17-2020, 12:41 AM
Haha, now it's confirmed.

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk