View Full Version : The one thing i hate about pl

Yardsalez
07-31-2010, 04:27 PM
the one thing i hate about pl is you cant play forever becuz your idevice will die sometime unlike a computer ): Does anyone else feel the same way

PvpLegend
07-31-2010, 04:27 PM
cmputer can die too.
phail thread

Yardsalez
07-31-2010, 04:30 PM
Yes, but a computer lasts years (: so no

Raxie
07-31-2010, 04:38 PM
then just ****ing charge it and play at the same time. why are people so idiotic...

Royce
07-31-2010, 04:44 PM
then just ****ing charge it and play at the same time. why are people so idiotic...

I've actually run down my battery while plugged in when playing PvP. Seriously between PL and the charger, my iPod had a net loss of power ;)

Raxie
07-31-2010, 04:55 PM
obviously when you are in the red, you sometimes use more power than you can charge, especially when you have wi-fi on. but you can just start charging when you are in the 'green' and start playing.
and also, i just realised that you can't charge when you are outside. sorry for that. however, it's portable so what can you expect. or maybe you can hope pocket legends will come out on the laptop. the laptop has more battery power than the ipod obviously.:)

beester
07-31-2010, 05:47 PM
or just charge and play, so when you have to go somewhere, your idevice has 100% battery for the road:D

flaimdude
07-31-2010, 05:51 PM

Whoah whoah whoah, no need to be angry.

KingFu
07-31-2010, 06:32 PM

Sensitive much? Mr. Einstein......

Raxie
07-31-2010, 08:53 PM
that's not me being angry.

Royce
07-31-2010, 09:04 PM
or just charge and play, so when you have to go somewhere, your idevice has 100% battery for the road:D

I can play like 20 min to a half hour max on a fully charged battery before the low battery warnings pop up, so I just basically play plugged in all the time.

Royce
07-31-2010, 09:05 PM

Nope it was you kinda being a d*** ;)

bmc85uk
07-31-2010, 09:06 PM
I can play like 20 min to a half hour max on a fully charged battery before the low battery warnings pop up, so I just basically play plugged in all the time.

Likewise, anyone know the battery life on an iPhone 4?

Raxie
07-31-2010, 09:22 PM
Nope it was you kinda being a d*** ;)
that's the word i was looking for.
seriously, it's the internet. i'm sorry if i 'offended' anyone.

Iambirdman
07-31-2010, 09:58 PM
the one thing i hate about pl is you cant play forever becuz your idevice will die sometime unlike a computer ): Does anyone else feel the same way

If you are hinting that they should release it on computer, than I would say "nope!" it's called "pocket" legends for a reason:)

Yardsalez
07-31-2010, 10:49 PM
No lol just saying i hate when im in the middle of something and my ipod touch dies ): This is the thing lol It's kind of odd but i run down to my neighbors sit in a chair and play come back to my house charge my ipod and repeat!

Iambirdman
07-31-2010, 10:57 PM
Buy an iPad I play on it almost whole day with out charge:)

blitzin
07-31-2010, 11:51 PM
Buy an iPad I play on it almost whole day with out charge:)
No life? hehe...

Yardsalez
08-01-2010, 05:13 AM
hehe...The following errors occurred with your submission
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Chickdigcookies
08-01-2010, 11:19 PM
The one thing I hate about pl is...people.

Some people are just to...stupid.

Say I'm lookinng for an item, I spam trade, sellers appears, I say how much, he says offer, I say 1k (because you're only wanting me to go higher then what you're willing to receive) and he says, lmao you stupid noob this is worth more than your gear....

So, is there really a reason to be a moron about it? Can't people say, noty and walk away?
Does there ALWAYS have to be an insult if you're not happy with the situation?

In conclusion, less stupid people would be great, now where do I mail Santa his letter to?

KingFu
08-01-2010, 11:48 PM

Say I'm lookinng for an item, I spam trade, sellers appears, I say how much, he says offer, I say 1k (because you're only wanting me to go higher then what you're willing to receive) and he says, lmao you stupid noob this is worth more than your gear....

So, is there really a reason to be a moron about it? Can't people say, noty and walk away?
Does there ALWAYS have to be an insult if you're not happy with the situation?

In conclusion, less stupid people would be great, now where do I mail Santa his letter to?

If I remember correctly, which I am, you have done the same thing to a good amount of people, including me. Everyone can be hypocritical, this being your turn...

jonboy
08-02-2010, 12:55 AM

no offence but are MMO's really for you then ? :)

KingFu
08-02-2010, 12:58 AM

True, complain and play, or leave is kinda how it goes in that situation, don't think the devs are planning on a patch stopping all the idiots from being, well, idiots.

bmc85uk
08-02-2010, 01:39 AM
I think it's an idiots favourite thing to ask for a trade offer, and then scream 'lol no' at you when your offer is too low. You'd think noone had ever heard of bartering, don't ask for an offer unless you're prepared to barter with the customer.....duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Azrael
08-02-2010, 05:10 AM
Fail thread indeed

Jstizar
08-02-2010, 08:36 AM
I'm sure the Iphone 4G would only last mildly longer depending on what device you are using now, 3G or 3GS. I'm on a 3G, and while using 3G the battery life is as Royce said previously, anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, sometimes it last a little longer. If i'm using wi-fi on airplane mode, it can last a couple of hours, which is nice. The 3GS has a faster processor than the 3G and im pretty sure the 4G uses the same processor so unless they really gave a considerable boost to the battery life, which I am sure they didn't, it would last the same as 3GS or possibly the newest Ipod and Ipad. Maybe a 10-20 minutes longer.

Formora
08-02-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm sure the Iphone 4G would only last mildly longer depending on what device you are using now, 3G or 3GS. I'm on a 3G, and while using 3G the battery life is as Royce said previously, anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, sometimes it last a little longer. If i'm using wi-fi on airplane mode, it can last a couple of hours, which is nice. The 3GS has a faster processor than the 3G and im pretty sure the 4G uses the same processor so unless they really gave a considerable boost to the battery life, which I am sure they didn't, it would last the same as 3GS or possibly the newest Ipod and Ipad. Maybe a 10-20 minutes longer.

The iPhone 4 uses a better processor than the 3GS not to mention a bigger battery.

Nostero
08-02-2010, 09:01 AM
I hate people..... They're to mean. Generally in an mmo you can trust almost anyone but with this game being free AND on such a popular device you have a lot of people who can just be mean, and when I say mean I mean scammers. Now call me stupid but I just like to believe that people aren't as bad as everyone says. I lost all of my gold once then another time I lost all of my gold and items, then I have lost all of my gold again. Over I have lost 600k and alien blaster a thoth talon all my Isis and Thoth gear all my Mage stuff and all my twink stuff... It sucks

KingFu
08-02-2010, 09:12 AM
I hate people..... They're to mean. Generally in an mmo you can trust almost anyone but with this game being free AND on such a popular device you have a lot of people who can just be mean, and when I say mean I mean scammers. Now call me stupid but I just like to believe that people aren't as bad as everyone says. I lost all of my gold once then another time I lost all of my gold and items, then I have lost all of my gold again. Over I have lost 600k and alien blaster a thoth talon all my Isis and Thoth gear all my Mage stuff and all my twink stuff... It sucks

Lost from sharing your account info? If that is so, I hate to say it, but it is kinda your own fault, I am yet to tell someone my account info. There are people I would trust with it, but I have never had the need to. It does suck that all your gold has been stolen, but take it as a lessen, there isn't much more to do about it now. Sorry to hear that, but I honestly wouldn't suggest anyone to give their account info. If someone does ask for your info you can e-mail spacetime, or just put them on ignore. In most cases there isn't a good reason to give account info, so I wouldn't unless you had to...

Chickdigcookies
08-02-2010, 09:18 AM
If I remember correctly, which I am, you have done the same thing to a good amount of people, including me. Everyone can be hypocritical, this being your turn...

If I remember correctly, I have you on ignore...so there's no way that couldve happend.

Sorry, I guess that you loose.

Wanna bash me on my pvp skills? Go ahead.

KingFu
08-02-2010, 09:20 AM
If I remember correctly, I have you on ignore...so there's no way that couldve happend.

Sorry, I guess that you loose.

Wanna bash me on my pvp skills? Go ahead.

No, I really don't care to fight. I never said in game, that happened on forums, and I have you on ignore too. So, problem solved, oh well, looks like I don't loose. By the way, I could really care less what you say.

Chickdigcookies
08-02-2010, 09:22 AM

Oh they are, but maybe not for some people. That's way they invented the ignore button. But there's just too many people either, full of themselves, jerks (words to Girly IMO), and stupid. Games are meant to be fun, but some of you guys take it to far...Sadly.

Chickdigcookies
08-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Fail thread indeed

This proves the point.

Chickdigcookies
08-02-2010, 09:24 AM
No, I really don't care to fight. I never said in game, that happened on forums, and I have you on ignore too. So, problem solved, oh well, looks like I don't loose. By the way, I could really care less what you say.

Please stop, you're making me cry.

Yardsalez
08-02-2010, 09:31 AM
not really its the same with world of warcraft you have mean people scammers and you have nice people who have a good heart and cant do that stuff and they help

Yardsalez
08-02-2010, 09:34 AM
Just stop i shouldn't of even made this It is kind of fail so just ignore everything and go back to what you usually do!

Jstizar
08-02-2010, 10:12 AM
The iPhone 4 uses a better processor than the 3GS not to mention a bigger battery.

The processor may be a little better but it was designed by apple, which to me makes it already a flawed product. I love apple I just don't think they should be out making processors. The battery life is said to be better, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was relatively the same. Maybe the 4G would get an hour more on 3G but using wi-fi the time difference is probably minimal.

Zeus
08-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Umm I got the iphone 4. I just wanted to let you know I can play on wifi for up to 3 to 4 hours before my battery hits low warning. On my ipad it lasts the entire day. Just keeps going on like the energizer bunny. I think apple really stepped up the battery life on these two products.

Jstizar
08-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Umm I got the iphone 4. I just wanted to let you know I can play on wifi for up to 3 to 4 hours before my battery hits low warning. On my ipad it lasts the entire day. Just keeps going on like the energizer bunny. I think apple really stepped up the battery life on these two products.

I have a 3g and can get 3 hours or more with wi-fi but I really wish I had an Ipad lol. I wasn't saying the 4G didn't absolutely have better battery life..just saying that it isn't hundreds of dollars better. I have kept my 3G in pretty good condition while 90 percent of my family's iphones have almost no battery life.

bmc85uk
08-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Incase you were wondering, the iPhone 4 and the iPad use the same processor, battery life on the iPhone 4 has been drastically improved, although using processor intensive apps such as Pocket Legends will still run the battery down fast, making the difference appear smaller.

And as for the people kicking up a fuss, I suggest you follow your own examples from ingame, and ignore each other.

tjornan
08-02-2010, 08:01 PM

dear god i would hate to see you angry.

DaiJue
08-03-2010, 01:23 PM
I play this game on iPad as well and it lasts about 9-10 hours before the battery dies out. (I turn the sound off though)

Kurlz
08-03-2010, 03:14 PM
i just play only while i have my ipod plugged into a computer...if its not plugged in, i dont play PL...even if i do have a full battery, because i use my ipod as a radio all night...i got pandora internet radio and i play that all night which almost kills the battery with a full charge...sowhen i get up around noon to two pm, i plug it in and play...lol...simple solution

Elffy
08-03-2010, 06:51 PM
My IPhone lasts longer than my laptop if they both aren't plugged in

Yardsalez
08-04-2010, 01:19 AM
hehe my random fail thread turned into something big (: