PDA

View Full Version : Best skills for rogue pvp

jecco
06-09-2020, 11:57 PM
Please gimme the best skills masteries and passive for rogue pvp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archugejackmen
06-10-2020, 06:23 AM
I’d go with aimed shot 5/5, nox bolt 5/5, masteries 10/10, daggers (dash skill) 4/5 (exclude the perk to hit 3 enemies with a charged attack, since you’ll never use it), and health packs 5/5. For passives, get everything (except +int). You won’t need an ultimate, so spend the rest of your points on masteries you deem fit (maybe mana regen/lvl for health packs may sound good/ reduced mana cost for aimed shot).

As for your question about pets, you can use heroic mishi as a base pet for passive mana pool/samael for clashes (poison tick), heroic fatima/lancelot for hb (heroic fatima for dmg reduction%, lancelot for +500armor, but get hfatima if you’ve reached max armor of 8250), and glowstik/nekro for AA

jecco
06-10-2020, 06:33 AM
I’d go with aimed shot 5/5, nox bolt 5/5, masteries 10/10, daggers (dash skill) 4/5 (exclude the perk to hit 3 enemies with a charged attack, since you’ll never use it), and health packs 5/5. For passives, get everything (except +int). You won’t need an ultimate, so spend the rest of your points on masteries you deem fit (maybe mana regen/lvl for health packs may sound good/ reduced mana cost for aimed shot).

As for your question about pets, you can use heroic mishi as a base pet for passive mana pool/samael for clashes (poison tick), heroic fatima/lancelot for hb (heroic fatima for dmg reduction%, lancelot for +500armor, but get hfatima if you’ve reached max armor of 8250), and glowstik/nekro for AA

This is the best explanation i got omg THANKYOU SOO MUCH MANN!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reyals
06-10-2020, 11:31 AM
(except +int).

skipping INT passive is not good idea, 1 int for rogue adds 10mana+ 5hp+small dmg. Compare it to another passives like CRIT or DMG. what's better? (125hp+250mana) vs (3%crit) vs (20-30dmg from DMG passive).

Archugejackmen
06-10-2020, 06:33 PM
skipping INT passive is not good idea, 1 int for rogue adds 10mana+ 5hp+small dmg. Compare it to another passives like CRIT or DMG. what's better? (125hp+250mana) vs (3%crit) vs (20-30dmg from DMG passive).

Ah yes, that makes sense. Haven’t pvped in a while, so I forgot about how limited mana is in PvP