PDA

View Full Version : Where all ma E-THUGS at?!

Gracious
02-09-2012, 01:57 AM
I just had a run in with an e-thug with HORRIBLE grammar. Why these people drop their IQ to attempt to intimidate/impress someone is beyond me. They are great for laughs. Words like "da" are my favorite and make the blades on my roflcopter spin at mach speeds lol.

What're some of your favorite e-thug words? Post and explain, I'd love to hear some of your experiences with these e-thugs.

Otukura
02-09-2012, 02:11 AM
lugo

I have yet to figure out what it means, but I keep getting it.

LwMark
02-09-2012, 02:19 AM
Lugo = lego= leggo= lets go???????

Ihavenokills
02-09-2012, 02:37 AM
was gonna make a meme for this thread since my meme senses were tingling but it seems s.o.p.a. has put the ban hammer to my favorite meme generating website. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

oh well..

tbh i love e-thugs. they make me laugh with how desperate they can be for attention sometimes. Of course not taking the things they say to heart since its obviously not true. After i get bored of their pointless trolling session i kindly show them to my group of muted spammers, trolls, and other e-thugs. They must love it cause when i do they're speechless with words ;D *dnt dnt tsh!*

mrnofunz
02-09-2012, 07:07 AM
rofl! Good stuff !!!:D

Fao
02-09-2012, 07:21 AM
When people use stuff like ttyl or soz! Is it really that hard to spell stuff out?!

Gracious
02-09-2012, 08:28 AM
Lol that's funny.

ThisGuy0502
02-09-2012, 08:43 AM
I don't see the problem.. Its called slang, I do it. Examples: ttyl, Ty,np, brb, bbl, gtg, gf, sry, gr8, lol, rofl, lmbo, roflmbo.. I could keep going and going. It helps if your leaving real quick of something comes up. :-/ I mean u know what it means right?

StompArtist
02-09-2012, 08:57 AM
Y u 8 on r?

Kaytar
02-09-2012, 09:04 AM
This isn't really slang, but one time I booted someone from my game because it was full and he started raging me and saying "come at me bro!" Very funny I'm going to come at you through the internet. :D

Gracious
02-09-2012, 09:40 AM
That's not what I mean, e thug is someone trying to be "hard" through the internet much like a thug you see in real life.

ThisGuy0502
02-09-2012, 11:13 AM
This isn't really slang, but one time I booted someone from my game because it was full and he started raging me and saying "come at me bro!" Very funny I'm going to come at you through the internet. :D

Lol I like to call that talk 'hs talk' which is highschool talk, you here that everyday in highschool.. Brings a great laugh XD

Ihavenokills
02-09-2012, 03:46 PM
That's not what I mean, e thug is someone trying to be "hard" through the internet much like a thug you see in real life.

lol i had to look it up real quick to completely make sure i knew what an e-thug was and i guess i was right.

here the definition for all the others that might be confused:

E-thug,
A person who talks tough over the internet with no intention or ability to back up his words.

morfic
02-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Yall jokaz be hatin. I BET ya wouldnt come roun' me wid dat junk.

Suentous PO
02-09-2012, 04:39 PM
i like to remind them i KNOW their mom just dropped them off from soccer practice, and theyve never seeen a hood, bario , or projects. But hey its the internet and unfortunately some are just playing a part as if it was the same as "being a bird".
i suddenly wanna watch some Dave Chapelle, lololol

Paar
02-09-2012, 04:43 PM

That was me ;)

adidaman
02-09-2012, 04:55 PM
"Wat." A certain forum member (no names) does this all the time, but I'm not enough of a jerk to tell him to spell it right. Is it so hard to type the "h"????

StompArtist
02-09-2012, 04:58 PM
"Wat." A certain forum member (no names) does this all the time, but I'm not enough of a jerk to tell him to spell it right. Is it so hard to type the "h"????

wut?

Ihavenokills
02-09-2012, 05:01 PM

i do "wut lol" alot when its about something that doesn't make any sense. from that "wut lol" pear on google lol

morfic
02-09-2012, 05:10 PM
I say Wut, I say wat, I say lol, I say rofl, i say IKR?, i say lolol, I say werd, I say werk, I say yah, I say yus, I say yessah

Internet slang is for fun. <-- period