PDA

View Full Version : 'Myths and Legends' is Recruiting!

AznDragons
02-09-2012, 04:42 AM
Hello and Welcome!,
I have recently been updating my guild after recent events occurring within this guild. Myths and Legends (Originally: The Elite Squad) is lead by me: Jaydendinh, and I'm happy to be at your service in recruiting anyone at any level no matter if your new, veteran player or just getting into this awesome game! We have a tier 3, so thats cheaper elixirs and potions for you. Although I'm a lvl 61 bear, I'm looking forward to motivated players at lvl 60+ so that we, as a team, work our way to the best of our ability and strike for the leaderboards. We aren't as active yet so were looking for more members to join our guild, if your a new member, it's alright, we can help you what's prepared for you to come in this game and we welcome you to this game. If you are interested in joining, provide the following information below:

1. Your IGN (In Game Name)
2. Why you want to join
3. What you expect from us

If you don't have an account on spacetime studios, just happily add my name in-game and tell me that you're willing to join.

I will be constantly checking up on this so don't worry if i can't find you In Game. Also, add the names of our officers and ask them if you want to join when I'm not around. Thankyou

Our proud founders are:
Jaydendinh (ME)
Cutexxxcute (Current Master for a few weeks, Cute is assissting because I can't be playing much anymore due to shortage of devices to play)
Boxertw
Iisonicii

We accept anyone and we hope to be with 'ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME'