PDA

View Full Version : Preview 6/10/2020 | Ursoth Continues! + Honor PvP Preview

Remiem
06-10-2020, 04:29 AM

Welcome to Week 2, Legends!

Ursoth's Assault continues into Week 2 this week, with plenty to see and do! First, the Leaderboard battle is fierce with some totally epic Legends leading the pack.

A big congrats to our top overall leaders (above), as well as (with some overlap) our Top 3 in each class:

Rogues:
Allcreams, Gretelious, and Patogenoo

Sorcerers:
Queijadaxx, Sryoda, and Aeby

Warriors:
Nhig, Zeferoth, and Blty

Arcanite Arie Sale This Weekend!

Don't forget! If you're still waiting to get your hands on Arcanite Arie, a limited quantity of eggs with go up for sale starting Friday June 12 through Sunday June 14. Don't miss out!

Coming Soon: Honor PvP

As you all know, we recently tested a new 'Last Man Standing' mode and we've LOVED hearing all of your great feedback. One thing we've heard a lot since the beginning is that PvP is largely all about your gear. No good gear? Well, it's probably not going to be a good time, am I right?

So, we're working on something new: Honor PvP.

This mode will exist in end-game only and will limit all players to a specific set of "Honor PvP" gear. With the playing field leveled, so to speak, this PvP mode will focus all on your skill in battle--not how powerful your gear is.

Two Honor Weapons, Honor Armor, and an Honor helmet will be available for each class, as well as multi-class amulet, ring, belt and artifact. You'll be able to purchase these for Vales in Vardan Valley (price TBD). Honor gear can not be upgraded or awakened. You get what you have. It will all be tuned for the current endgame level (currently, 76).

Once you're geared with all seven (7) pieces of honor gear, you'll be able to enter the Arena of Honor!

The Arena of Honor is special in that no players can equip or unequip any gear after they arrive...Honor only! Pets will also be disabled in Honor PvP mode.

We'll be launching the public test of Honor Death Match mode soon, similar to our 'Last Man Standing' test where the mode is available for certain times during the day, while we fine tune the experience. From there, we'll review your feedback and consider applying it to an updated LMS scenario and the upcoming Ranked PvP system.

We hope that all of you PvP lovers out there are excited about this new addition as we are! This is all still in development and subject to change, but I'm sure you all will have tons of questions and feedback already! Feel free to drop your thoughts in the the thread below and we will answer what we can--but there will definitely be more on this (and an official announcement) soon!

Last, but not least: Awakening Extravaganza up next!

If PvP isn't your jam, but you're also looking toward the next thing in Arcane Legends, we've got something coming up for you too! The fan-favorite AWAKENING EXTRAVAGANZA is on its way back after Ursoth's Assault. Keep your eyes open for an updated announcement all about how you can get the awakening gems you want -- for GOLD! And, as always, Elite Awakening gems that can only be rolled for a limited time.

Clugan
06-10-2020, 10:34 AM
Nice

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Sip_Tea
06-10-2020, 10:37 AM
thanks for finally starting to listen

xkadoodle
06-10-2020, 10:41 AM
Great, awakening event soon!

LegendaryLeo
06-10-2020, 10:50 AM
nice!.........

Lookupnabs
06-10-2020, 10:50 AM
Me remiem i wonder whats that updated announcement xd

Wartrak
06-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Wow, time to spend some money hehe

Agirlnamedbob
06-10-2020, 11:08 AM
Awesome, been waiting for awaken event :D

Willl
06-10-2020, 11:38 AM
Great news, very exited for everything is coming!

Moscu
06-10-2020, 11:39 AM
Nice, thx sts.

talint
06-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the awaken event :)))

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

matthew (flash)
06-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Nice one sts XD

Ccharlexss
06-10-2020, 11:49 AM
I think this is gonna be fun in Honor pvp:) Ty Sts

GucciBang
06-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaay

Deathlyreaper
06-10-2020, 12:14 PM
TYVM for honor

Jausa
06-10-2020, 12:22 PM
Thank you so much STS. This were the best updates you guys could have done.

avaunt
06-10-2020, 12:23 PM
Oh my god, at last PvP gon be fun again after leaving PvP after the armor awakes, hyped AF for this lmao, can't wait to see the active, balanced and fun PvP coming back to this game after years!

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Ummmmm
06-10-2020, 12:30 PM
Will honor weapons proc? Also, how will you ensure balance between the 2 weapons for each class?

Ilove_Poopoo
06-10-2020, 12:48 PM
Pets definitely enhance the battlefield, 1adds variety for strategizing, so it was interesting for pets to be disabled.

I wonder if the goal was to solve financial issues, or balancing.

If it was for balance purposes, then I assume that pets tuned for Honors will be added later on.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

danishahmed
06-10-2020, 01:18 PM
Gears bought from vendor will be untradable?

Julius123
06-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Lol so how low lvl pvp? Sts forget true pvpers... Another useless update... rip pvp...

umarrahim
06-10-2020, 01:41 PM
Lol so how low lvl pvp? Sts forget true pvpers... Another useless update... rip pvp...Why you gotta PvP at low level? Just level to 76 and play there..... Low lvls twinks has significantly lower playerbase than lvl 76 players so STS is gonna cater for them.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

PostNoob
06-10-2020, 02:10 PM
Lol so how low lvl pvp? Sts forget true pvpers... Another useless update... rip pvp...

A "True" PvP player wouldn't care if the update isn't for low levels. Im sure positive pvp news in any way is a plus for the Pvpers.

Next week is going to be poppin'. Thanks!

Overbear
06-10-2020, 02:19 PM
PvP, huh? Maybe 2020 won't be so bad after all.

Oakmaiden
06-10-2020, 02:19 PM
The warrior needs a new name, umm don’t ya watch the news?

Blazerland
06-10-2020, 02:48 PM
I hope the awakening event comes with a Plat sale. Meow

Pxoo
06-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Could we get a free pet combination for honor pvp please? Timing your arcane ability is also a part of pvp and needs skill. They increase the amount of things you can do and add a lot of fun in general >.>

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Tripshot
06-10-2020, 03:43 PM
For the pvp arena will it eventually go to all levels or only endgame Bc I know some including myself like to do do twink pvp instead of endgame pvp and also I think should add pets but no pet slots that ways gives people the old feel for things

Kolpertis_333
06-10-2020, 04:06 PM
I love it! In the last few months i started to love arcane legends again. Thank you sts for your great work!

Tripledark
06-10-2020, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the awak event StS.
Been a while.
You guys are great :-)

Arcane Ziix
06-10-2020, 05:32 PM
This is what pvp needed, it's what we've been waiting for.
No awakenings no jewels every class character will have the exact same stats. Pure skill vs skill. No armor awakening stacks.

1 thing that would have been nice is to allow pets but you know what I won't complain, lets see how this plays out.

Ty sts.

Sadyuh
06-10-2020, 05:34 PM
Ty sts, but i hope you'll do gears for lvl 71

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Xxsoifongxx
06-10-2020, 06:57 PM

Welcome to Week 2, Legends!

Ursoth's Assault continues into Week 2 this week, with plenty to see and do! First, the Leaderboard battle is fierce with some totally epic Legends leading the pack.

A big congrats to our top overall leaders (above), as well as (with some overlap) our Top 3 in each class:

Rogues:
Allcreams, Gretelious, and Patogenoo

Sorcerers:
Queijadaxx, Sryoda, and Aeby

Warriors:
Nhig, Zeferoth, and Blty

Arcanite Arie Sale This Weekend!

Don't forget! If you're still waiting to get your hands on Arcanite Arie, a limited quantity of eggs with go up for sale starting Friday June 12 through Sunday June 14. Don't miss out!

Coming Soon: Honor PvP

As you all know, we recently tested a new 'Last Man Standing' mode and we've LOVED hearing all of your great feedback. One thing we've heard a lot since the beginning is that PvP is largely all about your gear. No good gear? Well, it's probably not going to be a good time, am I right?

So, we're working on something new: Honor PvP.

This mode will exist in end-game only and will limit all players to a specific set of "Honor PvP" gear. With the playing field leveled, so to speak, this PvP mode will focus all on your skill in battle--not how powerful your gear is.

Two Honor Weapons, Honor Armor, and an Honor helmet will be available for each class, as well as multi-class amulet, ring, belt and artifact. You'll be able to purchase these for Vales in Vardan Valley (price TBD). Honor gear can not be upgraded or awakened. You get what you have. It will all be tuned for the current endgame level (currently, 76).

Once you're geared with all seven (7) pieces of honor gear, you'll be able to enter the Arena of Honor!

The Arena of Honor is special in that no players can equip or unequip any gear after they arrive...Honor only! Pets will also be disabled in Honor PvP mode.

We'll be launching the public test of Honor Death Match mode soon, similar to our 'Last Man Standing' test where the mode is available for certain times during the day, while we fine tune the experience. From there, we'll review your feedback and consider applying it to an updated LMS scenario and the upcoming Ranked PvP system.

We hope that all of you PvP lovers out there are excited about this new addition as we are! This is all still in development and subject to change, but I'm sure you all will have tons of questions and feedback already! Feel free to drop your thoughts in the the thread below and we will answer what we can--but there will definitely be more on this (and an official announcement) soon!

Last, but not least: Awakening Extravaganza up next!

If PvP isn't your jam, but you're also looking toward the next thing in Arcane Legends, we've got something coming up for you too! The fan-favorite AWAKENING EXTRAVAGANZA is on its way back after Ursoth's Assault. Keep your eyes open for an updated announcement all about how you can get the awakening gems you want -- for GOLD! And, as always, Elite Awakening gems that can only be rolled for a limited time.

Just one thing add the movement speed to these honor sets same as the speed has become a major part in everyone’s gameplay these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ladyneptune
06-10-2020, 07:49 PM
It's groovy like a smoothie, it's groovy smoothie it's so groovy it's smoothie it's groovy groooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooovy

Clugan
06-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Blue awak gem will be tradeable?

jc1314
06-10-2020, 10:45 PM
Tysm aweken is near i want to upgrade my all items [emoji1666]

jc1314
06-10-2020, 10:48 PM
Blue awak gem will be tradeable?

Yes lol

Roji
06-11-2020, 12:47 AM
Mostly, if the pets are not there, there is none to counter Rogue's nox poison stack and Mage's curse.
Based on warriors, might be wise to put nullify poison on Juggernaut skills if we are talking about no pets on arena.

thanks have a good day to all

HeartBreaker
06-11-2020, 01:58 AM
Nice great update[emoji4]

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk

Skolking
06-11-2020, 02:29 AM
@Cinco pls make them tradable cause i have zero vale tokens and i know they will cost much tokens

Skolking
06-11-2020, 02:32 AM
Rogue posion, mage curse and warriors bleed from axe throw, so pls pets

Skolking
06-11-2020, 02:34 AM
I think thats likely for sure, but recently during plat sales plat prices remain same for me.

Skolking
06-11-2020, 02:36 AM
Does rogue razor shield nulify posion and curse?

alonehope
06-11-2020, 04:06 AM
Does rogue razor shield nulify posion and curse?

no just CC

@Devs i have really important questions...
it's the same as the last hero stand like solo or we can play as team too? if it is solo this time without pet some class dominate others like war will win mage, the mage will win rouge, rouge will win the war

so it will be unfair again :)
give those honor weapons som proc to stop this and make it balance not as others procs pls ... it's just trash tbh do some changes ... so every class have 50/50 chance against others 2 classes
as u all said its all about skill, not gear (i mean players skill not character skill)
in char, skill rouge will win war and war will lose if mage do good combo too so war is dead there :)

Clugan
06-11-2020, 05:17 AM
Yes lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI hear many ppl saying that the blue awaks will be no tradeable

Deletus
06-11-2020, 07:28 AM
removed the effects of awakening gems after event[emoji106]

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

alonehope
06-11-2020, 12:21 PM
removed the effects of awakening gems after event[emoji106]

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

are u a plat player? :)
if awake gone how u think u gonna play alone? if there will be only platers remained in-game? caz all of the farmers will remove game :)

awakes and all gears and jews will remove only in that honor area not affect another places :)

Victimzz
06-11-2020, 12:31 PM
Can we put jewel or awaken those honor gears?

Ferhat
06-11-2020, 12:41 PM
OMG MY DREAM COMES TRU i cant wait THANKYOU STS <3

Futumsh
06-11-2020, 12:49 PM
Can we put jewel or awaken those honor gears?

No, honor gear is not modifiable in any way (other than just choosing between your 2 class weapons).

Liselle
06-11-2020, 01:13 PM
Haven't read all way back. Will there be twink pvp ever?

QuaseT
06-11-2020, 03:00 PM
Can we use the honor gear with all its limitations for pve maps aswell?

Tiger Mike
06-11-2020, 04:39 PM
Hey this is great , Good job devs!

arcanefid
06-11-2020, 05:07 PM
Great news I guess,

A week of super cheap items and barely any buyers.

criticalis
06-11-2020, 05:25 PM
Pvp update? **** yea! +1

Odesláno z mého Lenovo TB-X104F pomocí Tapatalk

fleogoryal
06-11-2020, 09:15 PM
great work! thanks devs!
[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

capeo
06-11-2020, 10:51 PM
Wow people asking them to put back what they asked to be removed and it hasn't even started yet. This is for all the people that want to buy gold loot gear and PvP. No awakes no pets no gear discrepancy. Have fun.

Stvength
06-12-2020, 01:19 AM
Can you make honor pvp mode to 5v5, 4v4, last man standing change every 24hr. Would be more fun :3

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

jc1314
06-12-2020, 01:55 AM
I hear many ppl saying that the blue awaks will be no tradeable

Don’t change the game and the rules of sts because what you hear is false

jc1314
06-12-2020, 02:00 AM
I hear many ppl saying that the blue awaks will be no tradeable

I don’t think so it’s very hard to get blue gem in farm lol then if that’s true the blur gem become rare then only plat user can buy gems cuz this event is weeks only

reyals
06-12-2020, 05:13 AM
will there be sacks of vale tokens?

Victimzz
06-12-2020, 05:42 AM
No, honor gear is not modifiable in any way (other than just choosing between your 2 class weapons).

I love you so much, really.

Skolking
06-12-2020, 06:15 AM
+1 for this too cause many people will need to purchase honour gears, after spending all on crafting valley crates

fajaratulnaj
06-12-2020, 07:18 AM
I wish the gameplay will be speed set as usual got pet and can jewel just no awaken PLEASEEEEEEEEE

xTRICKEDx
06-12-2020, 11:27 AM
Having no pets in pvp won't feel the same,i think we should be able to choose from a few select of pets that don't have too much
of a big gap in stats/aa.

Jiubara
06-12-2020, 03:06 PM
Regarding pets, i'd say give each class its original classefied pet in honor pvp, Mage-Colton, Rogue-Malison, Warrior-Hazel-(i believe it was hazel back in the days or ribbit i forgot :3), give us some nostalgia pvp. :)
Miss Season 2 pvp, thats when it had its glory times ^_^
Or another idea add honor original 36 pets only farmable like in season 1.
Its specific maps, i.e colton - story vendor, malison- bael elite, ribbit-mother normal, just to name a few, im sure u, sts, knows where back in the days we got our (original) pets from. :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G975F mit Tapatalk

Jiubara
06-12-2020, 03:08 PM
I forgot to say to make em untradeable as well ofc and no pet slotting for honor pets^^

fajaratulnaj
06-13-2020, 07:08 AM
pet is fakin cheap now there is no reason to say pvp only for rich player its look quite fair having pet in honor pvp

Pxoo
06-13-2020, 07:41 AM
pet is fakin cheap now there is no reason to say pvp only for rich player its look quite fair having pet in honor pvpTo you it might be cheap, to others it's not affordable. The purpose of honor pvp is to give everyone an equal chance. If not everyone can have the best pets there it's better not to have any at all. Some pets like guenivere cost 50m. If expensive pets with a significant effect in pvp were released, only a small amount of players would use them and take the equality and fun out of honor pvp. The best would be to have either the same for everyone or nothing at all.

xTRICKEDx
06-13-2020, 09:09 AM
To you it might be cheap, to others it's not affordable. The purpose of honor pvp is to give everyone an equal chance. If not everyone can have the best pets there it's better not to have any at all. Some pets like guenivere cost 50m. If expensive pets with a significant effect in pvp were released, only a small amount of players would use them and take the equality and fun out of honor pvp. The best would be to have either the same for everyone or nothing at all.

It is true that some may not find certain pets affordable,however every egg related to pvp is currently available.
If honor pvp is as successful as we hope it will be ,alot of pve players will turn to pvp,resulting in all these eggs having no use.

I for one have experience playing AL in a way similiar to honor pvp.
For two months my guild and i have been at lvl 21 all using advancement set gears and og legendary pets to make it 'fair' and 'cheap' and even though it is fun and fair,it does get fairly boring as the fun in pvp is having an advantage of a sort.

Mitsooos
06-13-2020, 09:11 AM
Need confirmation about extra bonus stats from taverns and location if will be in use or not, in this new pvp.
I hope to not be in use!
For me, for real equality is better if you can’t slot gems too.

xTRICKEDx
06-13-2020, 09:12 AM
This is also with a guild of 27 people and we have clashes regularly,so i think it's fair to say that i've had my share of 'honor pvp'.

BestOf13-16s
06-13-2020, 08:45 PM
i just hope it wont be so hard to get the set for honor pvp. its already a long grind as it is to level up to 76 from lv1 and then coupled with the farming it takes to get the full set?? oof

Aegislegend
06-14-2020, 02:41 AM
Regarding pets, i'd say give each class its original classefied pet in honor pvp, Mage-Colton, Rogue-Malison, Warrior-Hazel-(i believe it was hazel back in the days or ribbit i forgot :3), give us some nostalgia pvp. :)
Miss Season 2 pvp, thats when it had its glory times ^_^
Or another idea add honor original 36 pets only farmable like in season 1.
Its specific maps, i.e colton - story vendor, malison- bael elite, ribbit-mother normal, just to name a few, im sure u, sts, knows where back in the days we got our (original) pets from. :)

+1 for this. Anyways thanks for the update!

sdpl
06-14-2020, 05:12 AM
Thanks @.@ im Patogenoo

Enviado desde mi FIG-LX2 mediante Tapatalk

Pxoo
06-14-2020, 06:04 AM
Will hardcore characters be able to join the honor arena with normal players if they have honor gear? If not, could this be implemented please?

Dispressor
06-14-2020, 02:00 PM
That s very good to hear, the idea that gears are buyable with valley tokens made the current espansion very interesting.
I'll hope that u release multiple items for each slot at release or in the future (4weapons,2 helm, 2armors,3rings,3pendants,3belt,2artefact). People whould love to collect all items and combine in different playstiles.
In my opinion a correct price for each gear will be 200-300 vales tokens.
So a 7 piece start set will be Aviable for like 1400-2000 token but a full one will be Aviable for like 3800-5700 tokens.
It's just an advice obviously the decision belongs to the developers.
Thanks , feedback and suggestion below.

Vvaffe
06-15-2020, 11:43 AM
Finally some good news

Antares
06-15-2020, 02:08 PM
Nice! My first Ursoth event

Jausa
06-16-2020, 12:31 PM
It is true that some may not find certain pets affordable,however every egg related to pvp is currently available.
If honor pvp is as successful as we hope it will be ,alot of pve players will turn to pvp,resulting in all these eggs having no use.

I for one have experience playing AL in a way similiar to honor pvp.
For two months my guild and i have been at lvl 21 all using advancement set gears and og legendary pets to make it 'fair' and 'cheap' and even though it is fun and fair,it does get fairly boring as the fun in pvp is having an advantage of a sort.Competition would make it fun. Mostly, an advantage over others isn't what gives PvP players thrill or joy, it's simply fighting, competition, winning. Players for years wanted a more fair PvP now you are suggesting the opposite because it's not fun not to have an advantage lol.

kdelda06
06-16-2020, 01:24 PM
ty for the event

xTRICKEDx
06-16-2020, 03:23 PM
Competition would make it fun. Mostly, an advantage over others isn't what gives PvP players thrill or joy, it's simply fighting, competition, winning. Players for years wanted a more fair PvP now you are suggesting the opposite because it's not fun not to have an advantage lol.

lol.
Try to understand what im saying here,everyone having the exact same gear isn't as fun as you may think.
ofc you won't,you have no idea what honor pvp would feel like whilst i on the other hand have experienced something that is quite similiar(done 1v1,2v2 and clashes using advancement sets and fair pets).
I'm not saying it would be 100% boring,but it doesn't have as much 'thrill' or 'joy' as pvp that requires you to earn your gear and work for it.
Pvp before 2014 is widely considered as the best pvp of AL and guess what? It wasn't entirely fair,it was just that the gap wasn't massive like it is now.

xTRICKEDx
06-16-2020, 03:25 PM
Competition would make it fun. Mostly, an advantage over others isn't what gives PvP players thrill or joy, it's simply fighting, competition, winning. Players for years wanted a more fair PvP now you are suggesting the opposite because it's not fun not to have an advantage lol.
If your so sure that fair pvp is fun,come down to 21 and see for yourself.
Costs less than 20k for a set.

Xyv.io
06-16-2020, 07:44 PM

Do they have procs? Or just plain gears?

umarrahim
06-17-2020, 08:33 AM
If your so sure that fair pvp is fun,come down to 21 and see for yourself.
Costs less than 20k for a set.Is it even active? I have waited atleast 10 min in every lvl bracket in PvP area while I was lvling an alt, not a single soul to be found...

Dispressor
06-17-2020, 11:26 AM
Hope that the keyword of new pvp is
'' fairness for all''.
People should works on skills and playstile. probably in the future more honor items will be released so players will focus in propers combination of stuff.
If u like to grind for gears u will be also satisfied because developers will made honor gears buyable with valley tokens.

People that didn't like that tipe of pvp and love '' gear pvp based '' can just play the current pvp.
I personally still have my geared twinks for some pvp clash.

xTRICKEDx
06-18-2020, 10:43 AM
Is it even active? I have waited atleast 10 min in every lvl bracket in PvP area while I was lvling an alt, not a single soul to be found...

I mean,your asking randoms to appear out of a guild that plays with organised clashes at organised times.
Unless your in the guild or friends list you probably won't join a room with us as we fill them straight away.