PDA

View Full Version : people hold grudges about a issue ingame way too long...

razerfingers
02-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Whether it be you being mad and spilling it on someone then they spread arounf that you're a bad person or someone gets butt hurt in pvp and rushes you everytimes they see you and people that boot you everytime they see you. If any of you do any of that just causes someones past you all needa grow up and quit being immature the past id the pasr and quit judging people for it.
/end ranish rant

Econodeath
02-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Agreed 100 percent bud!!!!
Thats why I try to stay out of most arguments.
I only get involved at all when I feel I can help and not hurt things.
Lets face it people feed arguments and make them last longer with more hard feelings.
Lets all just try and get along!!!!

Rare
02-09-2012, 10:18 AM
Whether it be you being mad and spilling it on someone then they spread arounf that you're a bad person or someone gets butt hurt in pvp and rushes you everytimes they see you and people that boot you everytime they see you. If any of you do any of that just causes someones past you all needa grow up and quit being immature the past id the pasr and quit judging people for it.
/end ranish rant

In fairness, you made your bed, you have to sleep in it. The past IS the past, but maybe if you were rude to someone maybe they just don't like you.

If I join a game and get booted for a very rude reason, I will boot that player for as long as I can remember their name.

I'm not directing this at you personally. Just the general "you"

razerfingers
02-09-2012, 10:34 AM
/end ranish rant

In fairness, you made your bed, you have to sleep in it. The past IS the past, but maybe if you were rude to someone maybe they just don't like you.

If I join a game and get booted for a very rude reason, I will boot that player for as long as I can remember their name.

I'm not directing this at you personally. Just the general "you"
I have a really bad memory so i dont remeber who boots me ina rude way i just pm them asking why they booted me and they say. Sometimes it was the letter "S" because it was an elixir guild run and he didnt wanna be wasting time on his elixir understanable no grudge needed. Or i got booted cahse someone didnt like my guild i asked why? He started baggin on my GM i told him take it up with the GM im not here to hear you bag on whst i consider my family. And othertimes i got booted for too low of a level thats reasonable but like last night i was almost lvl 30 guy said 30+ and booted me when he could have waited 30sec but its all in personal prefrence and im glad to see your input :)

Rare
02-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Let me follow up by saying I don't generally hold grudges. If someone is rude and apologizes I don't have a problem with them.

If it is a friend and they boot rudely, its a whole different story. I don't know why. That seems like a major slap in the face.

razerfingers
02-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Let me follow up by saying I don't generally hold grudges. If someone is rude and apologizes I don't have a problem with them.

If it is a friend and they boot rudely, its a whole different story. I don't know why. That seems like a major slap in the face.
Thats true i gotta agree with you on both those things

TYRANTO
02-09-2012, 03:00 PM
yea i have seen tht heppen