PDA

View Full Version : Worth the risk! :)

trixie
02-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life.
Herbert Otto

True change involves work. Its not easy at all to learn new habits. Just think it has taken your whole life to become who you are today, so change wont happen overnight. You have to step outside of your comfort zone and try new things. Some may succeed and others may not, but at least you tried.

Someone on this forum came to me and had an idea about a post, but wasnt sure he could write it. (not gonna say names) I assured him he could, and the post was met with positive feedback from the community! :)

You never know what you are capable of until you try. Ask yourself what is worse trying and not succeeding or wondering your whole life what might have been if you just tried? Don't let that idea turn into regret! Don't wonder what could be, step outside of yourself and truly live!

Exert your talents, and distinguish yourself, and don't think of retiring from the world, until the world will be sorry that you retire.
Samuel Johnson

Leave your mark on this world!

Artentreri
02-09-2012, 12:43 PM
[COLOR="#0000FF"][CENTER]Exert your talents, and distinguish yourself, and don't think of retiring from the world, until the world will be sorry that you retire.
Samuel Johnson

"now that is a tasty burger!"
Samuel Jackson.

Zeus
02-09-2012, 01:51 PM
That title makes the human mind wonder many many things...

I love it! Keep up with the enthusiastic posts, Trixxie! :)

uwantaides
02-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Nice post trixie! How do u come up with all these topics? And I thought I had a creative mind lol

trixie
02-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Nice post trixie! How do u come up with all these topics? And I thought I had a creative mind lol

Thanks! I read motivational quotes every day and then build off ones that catch my eye :)

ghost.mw
02-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Yeah sure but don't do something stupid.

Roc
02-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Where were these threads when I was graduating high school?! I know some of my fellow graduates could have used better senior quote and I would have directed them here ;)

uwantaides
02-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Lol awesome trixie! Keep it up makes my day little brighter everyday xP