PDA

View Full Version : Remapping bug

Koruto
06-10-2020, 09:56 PM
I found a bug while running timekeepers crypt. I was also able to reproduce it while recording. Where do i send it?

Futumsh
06-10-2020, 11:43 PM
I found a bug while running timekeepers crypt. I was also able to reproduce it while recording. Where do i send it?

Right here, though much preferred to also have a detailed text description.

Anherone
06-11-2020, 01:10 AM

Try to use the desktop version if you are in mobile, so you can upload videos/images easily

Koruto
06-11-2020, 01:20 AM
Here is the video, bug happened when i was remapping after running crypt. It brings me to a black screen and then flings towards camp refocusing on the player

https://youtu.be/8tBpi3Z8LEQ

Koruto
06-11-2020, 02:32 AM
Another note: looks like it happens more often when i die during remapping

Sip_Tea
06-11-2020, 02:45 AM
Disable camara effects?

Koruto
06-11-2020, 03:01 AM
Disable camara effects?

Aight ima try with that disabled, tried it. Looks like it doesnt happen with camera effects disabled. Still, i dont think what i posted is supposed to be happening even with camera effects on.

arcanefid
06-11-2020, 10:32 AM
Aight ima try with that disabled, tried it. Looks like it doesnt happen with camera effects disabled. Still, i dont think what i posted is supposed to be happening even with camera effects on.

I think that happens only when you die and then leave the map before resurrecting. This happens from everywhere if you die and then quickly tap "quit" or go in guildhalls.