View Full Version : Guild battle

jecco
06-10-2020, 11:55 PM
Can someome explain to me on what is guild battle and like how to choose players you want to participate in the guild battle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chronox
06-11-2020, 12:41 AM
Guild battle as the name suggest, is a match between 2 guilds. You can promote your members from combatant-officer and they'll be able to join the battle. It can be anything from 1v1 to 10v10. Battle times are 5 min and 10 min i believe dont quote me on that. The guild that scores the most kills at the end of match (when time runs out) wins!

Hope this was clear, someone pls add more if i missed anything.

jecco
06-11-2020, 12:42 AM
Guild battle as the name suggest, is a match between 2 guilds. You can promote your members from combatant-officer and they'll be able to join the battle. It can be anything from 1v1 to 10v10. Battle times are 5 min and 10 min i believe dont quote me on that. The guild that scores the most kills at the end of match (when time runs out) wins!

Hope this was clear, someone pls add more if i missed anything.

Ohh so the guild master doesnt get to choose if who she/he wants to put into the battle?

Chronox
06-11-2020, 12:45 AM
Well no not in that case, anyone can join as long as they are a combatant. You'd just need to yell at ppl to not enter or demote xD

jecco
06-11-2020, 01:07 AM
Well no not in that case, anyone can join as long as they are a combatant. You'd just need to yell at ppl to not enter or demote xD

Wew HAAHAHAHAHAHA OKOK THANKS XD

Chronox
06-11-2020, 01:22 AM
You're welcome 😂👏

Boomswak
06-11-2020, 03:44 AM
Now u know ur nt alone m a bad lier bad lier