PDA

View Full Version : Find Me... Win a Prize!

zorathorg
02-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Be the first Find my new character, roaming around towns, and win one of three prizes!

1. Festive Duckfoot Snowball Launcher
2. Frost Father Shield
3. Power Armor of the Rift

My name... Zeenara... Ready... Set... Find me!

Edit: That was fast, i guess this contest is already over!

Sryyoulose
02-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Wow um no fair! Should've posted a picture of yourself with no name >.>

zorathorg
02-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Yeah i even deleted my friends that i had if i had more gold i would donit again unless people will be willing to accept anarchy points, basically anarchy points are like iou's or reward points, if u find nobunadaoda tomorrow between 7:00 am cst and 12:35 pm cst i will give that person 10 anarchy points.

Anarchy points can be redeemed for xp runs, gold, help, or anything. I am applying for a special position at the moment, details i can not fully reveal as of yet. 1 AP is worth about 1k gold, or 2 levels.

If you accept these conditions you will find nobunadaoda wandering each town, hidden for up to 5 minutes then i will move to a new town. I will only be in free towns, platinum towns not everyone has platinum. So have fun trying to find me. If you find me, "/t" tell me "Found You!" Then Wave. I will acknowledge you if i am avaliable and if i am not request me as a friend, when i get to it, i will accept and ask. Enjoy and have fun!

Ps anarchy points can be redeemed at anytime but if you need gold you will have to give me time. I do not play on weekends so they can only be redeemed while i am online during the week.

Ok ive rambled on too much, enjoy searching, the current cst time is: 6:44 pm cst the contest starts in 12 hours and 45 minutes

Fao
02-09-2012, 08:19 PM
I was about to start, then I read the edit! :(