PDA

View Full Version : Lucky + Belial + Hisha = Bug (Please Check This)

Filipinopride
06-11-2020, 09:29 PM
I tried to use Lucky, Belial and Hisha together. But something wrong/bug happened. My passive should be Re-roll but the Passive shows in the game are wrong.

Androzeus
06-12-2020, 12:54 AM
It is always like that, if you use lucky as primary pet do not slot other pet egg on its happiness stat the 5% luck from its passive attack will not occur and the big circle aura around lucky will not show up, and as for hisha aa you only get 10% luck if you use it as slot egg on another pet, hisha aa can give 15% luck only if you use it with any of the spirit dragon pets happiness bonus stats, it means if you have hisha as primary pet just use it and do not slot other pet egg on its happiness slot, thats why hisha aa is not the best for the % of luck, instead you can use oswald aa it gives 15% luck and 15% gold loot (the % is not mentioned in the aa description but a dev once confirmed it is 15% on forum) no matter where you slot it onto, for the %luck from happiness you can use timur or geng 25% luck.

Futumsh
06-12-2020, 08:55 AM
Lucky needs to be happy with his own happy buff for the 5% luck bonus, so he needs to be both the base pet and the happiness bonus slot.

Filipinopride
06-12-2020, 09:36 AM
I thought when the passive says "When Happy". The first image comes to my mind Lucky needs to be literally "Happy" you know just feed and feed. Sorry I misunderstand this. Thank you again Futumsh!

How about this one? Is it okay? Re-gift+Lucky+Heroic Harry?

Leikervin
06-12-2020, 09:44 AM
I mean they stack, so It should be ok 👌

Formature
06-12-2020, 09:34 PM
I tried to use Lucky, Belial and Hisha together. But something wrong/bug happened. My passive should be Re-roll but the Passive shows in the game are wrong.Ur pet need to make damage on mobs to active aura , like sama/hisha and thats based on level , if his level its lower than the map he cant make damage and active the aura

Enviado do meu LG-K430 através do Tapatalk