PDA

View Full Version : "challenger"

trueido
06-12-2020, 05:09 AM
hello I had some thoughts about some that challenger (childs play aps) it seems its so so rare..
how long did it took u guys to find him? cause for me, over 600 runs in total and still didnt find him.
I am about to give up damn why you made these kind of quests so rare?

Champist
06-12-2020, 05:11 AM
Took me about 60 runs on 1 char and over 500 on another

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Faotblack
06-12-2020, 05:12 AM
Maybe because it is supposed to be rare? This is based on RNG, not on how many runs you did. If you can't find it then give up, what's the matter?

trueido
06-12-2020, 05:26 AM
the matter is that I am a seasonal character in top 10 when everybody already killed him and I wanted to know how long it took for others to find him

Faotblack
06-12-2020, 05:43 AM
the matter is that I am a seasonal character in top 10 when everybody already killed him and I wanted to know how long it took for others to find himThis is a game where you have to find things by farming. These days most of the people aren't even farming that much anymore. It's more like "Imma buy 7k plats, ok 100m done", maybe that's not a good example, but it shows something. As i said no one can know after how many runs you are going to find him. If you wanna find him just run and run, there aren't any other ways. It can be after 1, 10, 20k runs, but you will find him. Players really have become so lazy or don't know how to play for fun.

Spooked
06-12-2020, 06:56 AM
This is a game where you have to find things by farming. These days most of the people aren't even farming that much anymore. It's more like "Imma buy 7k plats, ok 100m done", maybe that's not a good example, but it shows something. As i said no one can know after how many runs you are going to find him. If you wanna find him just run and run, there aren't any other ways. It can be after 1, 10, 20k runs, but you will find him. Players really have become so lazy or don't know how to play for fun.

Holy **** hes just asking, chill.

Idly
06-12-2020, 06:57 AM
Man you should have tried farming him on release (41 cap I think) every battle was a bloodbath even with maxed toons! Atleast you can just walk through the arena now.

shadowronn
06-12-2020, 08:04 AM
Man you should have tried farming him on release (41 cap I think) every battle was a bloodbath even with maxed toons! Atleast you can just walk through the arena now.

True, Challenger sounds like an overstatement for someone who is barely a one-shot.

Mastah
06-12-2020, 08:16 AM
hello I had some thoughts about some that challenger (childs play aps) it seems its so so rare..
how long did it took u guys to find him? cause for me, over 600 runs in total and still didnt find him.
I am about to give up damn why you made these kind of quests so rare?

Dont solo run u can make party for chance child play
Its random just run u can find it

Faotblack
06-12-2020, 09:01 AM
Holy **** hes just asking, chill.

And I'm just replying.. ;)

umarrahim
06-12-2020, 09:44 AM
I mean if you are "looking" for him, it will be hard. But if you are just tryna farm some arena chests, he will definitely show up soon!

Good luck mate!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Freckert
06-12-2020, 12:38 PM
i found challenger after 120 run in shuyal planar elite arena, actually my purpose is not to get the challenger xD. I just wanted to do the elite arena master chests for collectin vial to be sell. But then after i killed challenger and doing some other things. i found out that myself can compete in leaderboard. So yeah. rn im competing in leaderboard. I played AL since 2012. comeback in 2020. it is new char and new season. So im interested in this competition. Back then it is so hard to kill mobs if u solo in shuyal planar arena because cap lvl still low and no dozer or whatsoevet. we just use the legendary weapon that can procs. Its fun playing back then we have legendary weapon that procs, sorry out of topic. But yeah it took me 120 run to get challenger.

Soyeonara
06-13-2020, 10:17 AM
600 runs huh? Just do runs more, there r no tips to find Challenger. If Challenger really want to meet you, he will there. If no, he just not ready to meet you. Just do more runs, then you will find him. Good luck!

ranknabz
06-14-2020, 03:15 AM
need double 10 evasives event!!

Freckert
06-14-2020, 06:34 AM
need double 10 evasives event!!
better not cause if that happen, bounty hunter will lose their job xD

Faotblack
06-14-2020, 07:10 AM
better not cause if that happen, bounty hunter will lose their job xDThese bosses are always rare, doesn't matter if there is a 2x rare bosses event or not. But it would be good if there is a 2x rare bosses mini event.