PDA

View Full Version : Flags APs

umarrahim
06-12-2020, 08:51 AM
Hi,

Is there any way possible for me to get these APs? No one plays CTF even at lvl 76.....

I tried to glitch my way to start the match, but the match ends before I can even flag one.

Sincerely,
A Very Nab Gamer

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
06-12-2020, 09:25 AM
Hi,

Is there any way possible for me to get these APs? No one plays CTF even at lvl 76.....

I tried to glitch my way to start the match, but the match ends before I can even flag one.

Sincerely,
A Very Nab Gamer

need one person to hold room as you rejoin until each team has "rejoined" 3 players each

umarrahim
06-12-2020, 09:38 AM
need one person to hold room as you rejoin until each team has "rejoined" 3 players eachMost of my friends have done the APs, and guildmates are not very interested in them. I have no one to do then with :(

I don't want to waste other's time

Encryptions
06-12-2020, 12:27 PM
I do hate that pvp aps exist, I tried to do the flag thing but people join and kill me. I can do flag aps with you in game sometimes, mainly when portals aren't open.

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

QuaseT
06-12-2020, 01:21 PM
Most of my friends have done the APs, and guildmates are not very interested in them. I have no one to do then with :(

I don't want to waste other's time

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkI believe there are people who still need them. I personally need them on my hardcore char and been able to find many people to farm them.

snoopfrog
06-12-2020, 01:41 PM
Add me ign is turtle happy to run as I need them too :) you too encryptions if you see this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk