PDA

View Full Version : best 56 twink mage set

yokoman
02-09-2012, 11:56 PM
hi guys, i wanna know which would be the best set for a lv56 mage twink, im using int/dex build

fuzzylazer
02-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Use lvl 56 glyph sets which give set bonus.

Lvl 56 glyph crossbow obedience set (Dex, about 7 mil or higher)
Lvl 56 glyph wand charmin set (Int, about 7 mil or higher)
Please correct me if I'm wrong about the prices.

Thank You

yokoman
02-10-2012, 12:07 AM
they are kinda cheaper like 4-5mil the set i think
btw are there any otehr cheaper sets that are good also? i plan in wasting 200-400k xD didnt know there were too expensive sets

Dudjdj
02-10-2012, 12:09 AM
maybe try custom reucre set or an enchanted mega mage wand or staff set
custom is like 250-300k
enchanted wand is like 350k-500k(not sure on pircie for this)

fuzzylazer
02-10-2012, 12:11 AM
I think mega mage set is better than enchanted... My opinion...

Barbamitsos
02-10-2012, 12:38 AM
If u wanna waste 400 go for megamage. For a mage this or int glyph set. But these 2 have a very big diference when u look at the outcome of wearin each.

With megamage u can just kill people
With glyph u can kill 3 together

JaytB
02-10-2012, 01:41 AM
The problem with 56 sets is that there aren't many for sale. Most of the items are missing at least 1 piece to complete a set. The weapons are hardest to find. I have been watching cs for weeks, but, for example, I have yet to see 1 charming' lv56 wand for sale. So yeah, you're probably better of just buying a MM staff set or so, it's really good for PvP mainly due to the extreme mana regen, allowing you to take a whole lot of dmg on that magic shield, while not running out of mana. Enchanted is practically worthless in PvP IMO

Otukura
02-10-2012, 01:46 AM
The problem with 56 sets is that there aren't many for sale. Most of the items are missing at least 1 piece to complete a set. The weapons are hardest to find. I have been watching cs for weeks, but, for example, I have yet to see 1 charming' lv56 wand for sale. So yeah, you're probably better of just buying a MM staff set or so, it's really good for PvP mainly due to the extreme mana regen, allowing you to take a whole lot of dmg on that magic shield, while not running out of mana. Enchanted is practically worthless in PvP IMO

The h/s of enchanted will keep you alive vs a bird.

JaytB
02-10-2012, 03:32 AM
The h/s of enchanted will keep you alive vs a bird.

For a mage, I'll go for m/s over h/s in pvp any time of the day, but that might just be me. I was fairly active with my pure dex bird (using custom set) when the lvl cap was 56, and to tell you the truth, I never had much problems defeating a mage in enchanted. Maybe I just pvp'ed bad players, but I had a lot more trouble trouble vs MM staff mages as compared to enchanted mages. But yeah, that's my personal experience at least.

fuzzylazer
02-10-2012, 05:00 AM
I have also been on a lookout for lvl 56 glyph. I keep an eye on lvl 56 glyph crossbow of obedience. I have never seen one except for a mimicry one back when 61 was the lvl cap. Same with the strongman maces.